- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Time to SELL: ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
Less than 100 hrs. on warranty replacement and rebuilt engines!
NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 2000 FORMULA 31 PC OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY to own a TOP QUALITY VESSEL.
The Power Boat Guide had this to say:
“Best-selling express hit the right buttons with buyers for over a decade. Topside amenities include roomy cockpit with wraparound lounge seating, wet bar, portside lounger, and well-designed helm with double-wide seat. Entire aft lounge becomes large sun pad when tables are lowered. Wide-open cabin with U-shaped dinette, full-featured galley, sleeps six. Hardware, furnishings, appliances are first rate. MerCruiser 7.4 MPI engines cruise at 30 MPH"
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Step aboard a large swim platform, one step up through the transom door brings you to the aft deck; complete with wet bar and icemaker, convertible seating and table for several guests. Continue forward to the helm deck with lounge seating to port, and helm to starboard. Port side companionway down, with full galley port, and starboard settee. Neatly tucked under the helm is the mid cabin berth that converts to seating if needed. The forward full size berth accommodates well, and the entire area is heated and air conditioned. The large head is to port, complete with shower, sink and vanity.
- Main Salon
- Settee, converts to berth Stereo radio Tape player Recess lighting Carpet Lounge seating A/C Heat
- (2) Burner Electric stove Microwave, Refrigerator/ freezer Stainless fixtures Hot, cold water Cabinets and drawers, Lockers, Corian counters, TV
- Master Stateroom
- Forward Large double berth, custom fabrics Recessed lighting, Privacy curtains, Locker and drawer storage
- Guest Stateroom
- Mid Cabin, tucked under helm Converts to seating, with table
- Spotlight with remote, Windlass, with 200 ft. of chain Bow rail Radar Arch Wet bar, pressure water, Ice maker, Sink Handheld Shower Locker storage Cup holders Bimini Full Canvas & Vinyl Enclosure and Canvas cover
- Electronics & Helm
- Furuno Nav Net Radar, GPS, Northstar 951 Depth sounder Vhf radio, Standard Trim Tab controls Compass 3 inch
- 30 Amp Shore power Kolher Generator, 50 HRS (3) Batteries 12volt, and 120 volt systems Remote spotlight Nav lights Courtesy lights
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MerCruiser M7.4 L MPI with less than 100 hrs. (The boat has 570 total hours since new) The Starboard was replaced under warrantee, and the port was totally rebuilt at the same time, Bravo drives completely serviced 2012; complete records are available. Generator has less than 50 hrs.
- Broker's Comments
- Formula boats are known for their quality and this is a chance to acquire a low hour vessel in excellent condition. The owner is motivated, so bring the offers. All proposals will be considered. More information and photos are available. COURTESY SHOWINGS EASILY ACCOMMODATED