- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre (454-cid) 340-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED IS THIS 1985 CHRIS CRAFT 336 MID-CABIN EXPRESS -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre 340-hp Gas V-Drive Inboards with only 740 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Windlass Anchor, Full Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens, Pioneer AM/FM Stereo System, Cockpit Carpeting, Remote Control Spotlight, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Recent (April 2012) Survey to establish condition & valuation on file.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Generic 1980s express offered contemporary styling, dependable inboard power at an affordable price. Conventional mid-cabin interior came with full galley, convertible dinette, private bow stateroom. Roomy cockpit can accommodate several guests. Additional features include wide side decks, bow pulpit, large head with sink and shower. Deep-V hull provides good offshore performance.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Island Style Berth, Drawer Storage Underneath Berth, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Hanging Locker to Starboard, Vanity to Port w/Sink L-Shaped Settee to Port w/Dining / Cocktail Table Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Door & Full-Size Berth Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Full-Size Norcold Refrigerator 2-Burner Electric Stove Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Speed/Distance Log Raytheon Radar Garmin GPSMAP 210 GPS w/Chartplotter Pioneer AM/FM Stereo System
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor (2) Forward Deck Hatches Radar Arch Cockpit Carpeting Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs w/Indicators Full Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens Bottom Paint (2) Windshield Wipers Horn CURRENT OWNER OF 11-YEARS APRIL 2012 MARINE SURVEY ON FILE FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (585) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.