"Kemosabe" is unlike any Ocean Yacht you have seen before. Finished at Merritt Yachts, she is as close to custom as you will find any Ocean.
Her centerline door, custom helm, custom interior and teak toe rail are just a few of the special features you will find.
Her current knowledgeable owner has spared no expense in keeping her in shape. She is a must see!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Upon stepping into the aft cockpit the first feature you will notice immediately is that the entrance to the salon is now a centerline entrance and not from the starboard side. The interior salon was completely redesigned to incorporate many new custom features. The salon will give you a feel of walking into a custom sport fisherman crafted from any of the yards in North Carolina or Florida. She has a full L-shaped leather sofa seat on the starboard aft side of the salon and a full size leather couch to port, both of which convert easily into double beds. There are also custom crafted teak end tables with drawers adjacent to each couch. Directly in front of the full size leather couch is a custom designed teak marlin table. The original headliner has been replaced by a custom headliner directly from American Custom Yachts. Moving forward through the salon is a galley down design that includes a beautiful teak and holly sole that continues up to the entrance of the master stateroom and guest quarters. The master stateroom is forward with a fully enclosed head with standup shower, vanity, mirror and queen-sized island bed. There is on guest stateroomon the port side that includes a full head and standup shower.
- Main Salon
- Custom Merritt headliner High-gloss teak interior Entertainment center with teak doors Panasonic AM/FM stereo with surround sound Overhead lighting Custom teak marlin coffee table Custom teak end tables Leather L-shaped convertible sofa and couch Custom curtains Panasonic 20" flat screen TV with surround sound Mini blinds Table lamps Sea 222 single sideband radio Sony DVD La-Z-Boy chair
- GE full size refrigerator and freezer GE microwave oven Empress 3-burner stove Stainless steel sink with faucet Galley made oven/stove Teak and holly sole Abundant storage Garbage disposal Water heater
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline Queen Island berth with new innerspring mattress Storage under island berth Over size hanging locker with light Ensuite electric head includes vanity/mirror and standup shower with folding doors Nightstand Overhead lighting AC receptacle
- Guest Stateroom
- (2) Single berths Hanging locker with light Overhead lighting Storage under berths AC receptacle Ensuite electric head includes vanity/mirror with standup shower with folding doors Nightstand
- Deck, Hull and Cockpit
- Imron custom paint Custom engine intakes Cockpit bridge extended overhang Custom teak toe rail Teak covering boards Teak transom Custom cockpit deck with non-skid Anchor Coast Guard approved safety package Fresh and salt water washdown systems Fenders and lines Life jackets E-PIRB Navigation and spreader lights (8) Stainless steel cleats Transom door with gate Shore power, cable TV and telephone connection Holding tank with Y-valve and deck fitting for dockside and overboard pump out Stainless steel bow rail Cockpit controls (2) Bait prep and tackle centers Triple spreader Rupp outriggers Custom Murray teak fighting chair with cover Custom teak marlin chair on bridge (2) Custom in-deck fish boxes
- Westerbeke 8kW generator with 902 hours 12V DC/110V AC (2) Batteries with parallel switches Automatic battery charger Dockside electrical cables Visual and audible signals for high water, temp and low oil pressure Wires coded, numbered and loomed Receptacles, AC duplex each room AC/DC Electrical panel with thermal/magnetic circuit breakers, voltmeters, amp meter and generator controls Underwater lights
- Twin Detroit Diesel 6-71 TI's 485hp (port-1620hrs, Starboard-325hrs, Rebuilt 7/09) Engine room accessed from salon sole (2) Cruisair air conditioning units (New Forward AC 8/12) Rybovich single lever controls Hydraulic steering Bennett trim tabs Acoustical insulation (3) Automatic bilge pumps Bilge blower Freshwater cooling system Lube oil transfer system Engine synchronizers Engine alarm and emergency stop Engine fuel shut-off valve Raw water sea strainer Walker air intake equipment Cutlass bearings (New 1/10) New props 8/12 Complete engine service including impellers and zinc 8/12
- Electronics and Flybridge
- Full security system with salon camera and integrated alarm set up (hatches, doors, electronics box, tackle drawers and engine room hatch) ICOM VHF M127 Robertson AP11 autopilot Bennett automatic trim tab control Furuno FCV-585 bottom machine with 1000 watt transducer Furuno C-Map Navnet with radar Danforth bridge compass Digital fuel gauges Raytheon VHF RAY 45 Hydraulic Rybovich single lever controls
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.