- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2A-STP FWC Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ACCOUNTABILITY is a wonderfully detailed, FRESH WATER Talaria 29R with low hours. She has always been stored in indoor heated storage and maintained by Hinckley Authorized Service.
In beautiful condition, ACCOUNTABILITY is located in northern Michigan. She is ready for immediate enjoyment!
- ACCOUNTABILITY is an open, shallow-draft waterjet-drive boat built to cruise gracefully in lake or ocean conditions. She features seating for up to 8 and a forward cuddy cabin provides sleeping accommodations for two, including a head when an overnight trip is in the plans. Other cruising/entertaining features include: Forward anchor locker - has a hide-a-way electric windlass with remote and anchor. Pressure fresh water sink Insulated cooler Fresh water cockpit shower. Electric Vacu-flush® marine head Clarion XMD3-RET AM/FM/CD Receiver/Player with water resistant front panel and two pairs (4) Clarion CM1622-RET speakers. Clarion M102RCW-R remote panel hard wired to receiver provides remote functions from the helm. Some custom features that make this beautiful boat great for entertaining, play or just cruising: Navy top - with split bows Stamoid ivory-colored tonneau cover - Attaches to windshield and cockpit caprail covering entire cockpit. Full boat cover: Complete bow to stern boat cover. Flush mounted transom tow eye. Sunbrella covered seat cushions throughout, as well as UltraLeather helm seating.
- HULL & DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides Light Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid Single Light Cream gelcoat boot stripe Red bottom paint Construction: Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin. Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern. Marelon ball-valve seacocks Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform - has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round. Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform. Deck Features: Self-draining bow locker for anchor/windlass ground tackle system Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail withHinckleyprofile Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail Stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
- COCKPIT and CUDDY CABIN
- The Cockpit is finished with: Wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered glass, port and starboard windows have wipers with washers. Full Teak package: Dash, interior windshield frame, and cockpit coamings and cap. Direct overboard drainage scuppers. Teak Cockpit Sole Overview: A full-width, forward-facing cushioned settee is at the transom. A cushioned, aft-facing settee is molded into the stern side of the engine box next forward. The teak covered engine box with built-in sink and insulated cooler is convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. Next forward is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area. Forward is the helm and navigator dash area, as well as the companionway to the forward cuddy cabin. Navy top - with split bows Custom Sunbrella covered throw pillows Four (2-pair) remote speakers Full Ivory-colored tonneau cockpit cover - attaches to windshield and cockpit cap rail covering entire cockpit when not in use. Cuddy Cabin: Through the forward sliding Cuddy companionway door is a small cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic overhead with trim. There is an opening overhead hatch with screen for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow. Accommodations for two include a V-berth with cushions finished in Perennial Fabrics – Dibble Hello Sailor. This area also has: Clarion XMD3-RET AM/FM/CD Receiver/Player with remote at helm Storage bins under the cushions Vacu-flush 12-volt toilet plumbed to holding tank and Y-valve (hidden under the cushions) (2) Frigast 12-volt stainless steel lights
- COCKPIT WALKTHROUGH
- Forward Helm Area: Forward is the Helm Area with Ivory Ultra-Leather helm and passenger swivel chairs custom mounted on Garelick aluminum pedestals. Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between offers additional storage as well as access to systems below deck. Stereo speaker is port and starboard outboard below each shelf Port: Passenger area has a varnished teak, glove box forward of the passenger seat with stainless steel hand rail. Outboard is a varnished teak shelf outboard with a custom double-cup holder built in. Starboard: The Helm Station features: Varnished teak covered dash 15" Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim Hinckley JetStick® which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control Engine gauges and controls Windlass helm control with remote at locker Remote stereo control Custom cockpit lighting dimmer switch Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment: Raytheon L770 DRC color EchoSounder/RayChart color plotter with 7" display Raytheon 53 DSC VHF Radio, with VHF antenna Ritchie compass Raytheon ST6001 Autopilot Lounge Area is just aft from the helm area with L-shaped inboard and forward-facing curved settee seating with a varnished teak shelf cap, and a varnished teak table. Settee cushions are covered in matching Perennial Canvas Weave Hello Sailor P600-90. Two storage lockers under bottom cushions Varnished teak table has a folding leaf Mid-Cockpit: The varnished teak covered engine box has electric-lift access to the engine area. Other amenities: Top-opening access to a sink with pressurized freshwater Top-opening access to an insulated cooler Aft-facing seating for two on the aft end of engine box - Covered in matching Sunbrella fabric Cockpit speakers Aft Cockpit: Full-width, forward-facing aft settee with cushions covered in matching Perennial fabric. Storage locker under starboard seat Freshwater shower
- Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system: 12-volt DC electrical system: Batteries total 420-amp/hrs (1) 12-volt AGM Group 31 – 880 CCA start battery (1) 12-volt 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable 80-amp battery alternator 20-amp battery charger - Multi stage 110-volt 12-volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter
- 2004 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440-HP 6-cylinder diesel engine: Hamilton 292 Jet Drive. Twin Disc ZFIRM220 transmission 12-volt DC 5" reversible bow thruster Hinckley JetStick® steering control system is integrated with bow thruster. Mechanical features include: Racor fuel filter/water separator Tachometer with engine hours gauge Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature Alarms: Low oil pressure, seawater flow, high water temperature Trim tabs Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission Manual hydraulic steering pump (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker Pressure freshwater water system 12-volt Vacu-flush® toilet with 10-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge Engine sound insulation: Electric lift engine box riser Lead-lined foam insulated engine box has double gaskets on cover Baffled and insulated engine air intake Custom muffler
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Ground Tackle: Muir electric windlass - control at helm Delta 15# anchor mounted on custom folding, stainless steel anchor roller in bow locker 15' stainless steel chain and 150’ anchor rode to Delta anchor Equipment: Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket Life jackets Hand-held flare kit Running lights (2) Fire extinguishers (4) Dock lines (3) Fenders with covers Telescoping boat hook Cockpit cover and Full boat cover Navy top
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Bob Jarrett (CPYB) - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: email@example.com ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org