- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This boat has been lightly cruised and well outfitted. New varnish and lots of recent work has it standing proud.
- Enter the salon from cockpit through double opening doors with hideaway privacy shade. The yacht has teak and holly soles throughout, and the main salon has four opening windows with screens and teak miniblinds. Looking forward along starboard side is entertainment center with corian countertops. Included in the entertainment center is 20” TV-DVD, Wired for two Sat Receivers, stereo system and storage cabinets. Along port side is dry bar unit with teak top, icemaker, and room for glass and bottle storage. L-shaped couch, two salon chairs, a freestanding teak hi-lo table. Overhead teak rail in salon provides a safe handhold.
- 20” TV/DVD in salon, 13” LCD TV in pilothouse, 22” LCD/DVD in port stateroom. Commercial quality omni directional TV antenna, cable TV hookup. Digital satellite television w/ KVH stabilized antenna (2011). TV in master stateroom w/VCR/DVD. DC component system w/ remote 10 disc CD changer, cd player, AM/FM tuner, amplifier, multiple zone speakers w/ individual volume controls in salon, pilothouse, master stateroom, flybridge.
- Galley is forward of salon and includes full size refrigerator Corian counter tops, and dumb waiter to flybridge. All appliances are high quality; refrigerator has a teak panel front. Convection microwave oven Double sink w/ disposal Grohe Faucet Deluxe ceramic cooktop – 3 burner Refrigerator / freezer – full size Dishwasher Corian counter tops Dumb waiter to flybridge U-shaped galley Tremendous storage and dish lockers Teak & holly sole Garbage compactor Instahot water tap
- Stairway with teak handrail going down to companionway. Master stateroom is forward; and features a queen sized island berth with storage below, two full sized his and hers hanging lockers, drawer storage, book shelves, ventilation and light is provided by two overhead hatches and two opening portlights. Master head complete with sink, vanity, mirror, opening portlight, headhunter head system, and stall shower with Grohe thermostatic controlled faucet. Starboard Guest stateroom has upper and lower berth, with drawers and mirrors. The upper berth slides to create more space for a single guest. There are two opening ports with screens and a hanging locker storage space. Port stateroom has queen berth, night stand, closet, mirror, TV, drawers, and two opening portlights for ventilation. Guest Head is forward of starboard stateroom and includes sink, vanity, mirror, stall shower with Grohe thermostatic controlled faucet. Asko 220v washer w/separate dryer in companionway
- From galley, step up a two-step stairway to pilothouse through an optional privacy door, accessibility is paramount, with entry and exit from pilothouse to side decks through sliding doors or you can go up to the flybridge through sliding hatch & doors. Pilothouse includes L-shaped sofa & table, Custom Stidd helm chair and ample chart storage in drawers, wet hanging locker, and a full array of flush mounted electronics.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Pilothouse: Furuno radar 7111D, 4' antenna Computer with navigation software (2011) NEC 18” flatscreen Furuno DF w/ color sounder 582 VHF Standard Horizon Robertson autopilot AP300 Garmin 2010c TV- Sharp 13” Compass display Synchronizer – Glendinning FloScan fuel flow meters B&G digital speed / depth Cable TV hookup Bow and Stern Thruster control w/remote Sony Closed Circuit TV (x2) Link 2000 remote for inverter Naiad Stabilizer control Intercom ACR Spotlight Control Tank Sentry water gauge Airmar Wind Instrument Weather Worx (satellite weather program) Fuel tank gauges/xfer system Generator oil/water gauges Flybridge: Northstar 952x Autopilot remote Bow and Stern Thruster control Furuno Radar Repeater VHF- Standard Horizon Synchronizer control Engine start/stop ACR Spotlight Control Aft station : Autopilot remote Bow and Stern Thruster control Remote fire extinguisher override Engine start/stop Antennas: Shakespeare 23’ VHF (2). All antennas have stainless mounting hardware
- Electrical Systems
- N’Lights 12kw generator (3,377 hrs) N’Lights 12kw generator (431 hrs) Oil and water temp gauges in pilothouse AC/DC electrical panel w/circuit breakers 24v DC system 220v AC system 70 watt amp charger 2000 watt inverter/100amp charger Gel cell batteries Forward & aft shore connect Paralleling solenoids and switches Battery isolators
- Deck and Construction Details
- Vinylester resin below waterline Barrier coat on waterline Fiberglass fuel tanks Fiberglass swim platform Swim ladder Heavy duty pantograph windshield wipers Halogen deck light on custom mast S/S hardware in pilothouse table Teak decks in cockpit S/S transom handrails Teak deck on flybridge S/S pulpit handrails Teak bow rail Hinged radar arch Custom low profile 800# reach davit Four blade props Teak trim, cap rail & coverboard Simulated planking grooves in hullside Cockpit storage and sink under ladder to f/b Cockpit controls S/S protective shoe on keel Custom tender chocks with hold downs Rod holders in cockpit (2) Intergrally molded guard w/stainless rub Bow pulpit, anchor & windlass Pilothouse bulwork doors port & stbd Tender- Nautica RIB 12 w/ Yamaha 40 Anchor, 270' high test chain Spray rails All exterior varnish stripped/revarnished (2011) Headhunter Xcaliber F/W pump Cruising Equipment: Life jackets & flares Epirb Liferaft (Switlik 6man) Dock Lines Fenders Shore cords (50A 220V) and 30 amp Canvas: Flybridge console cover Flybridge helm seat cover Custom flybridge cushions (2011) Flybridge Seating Area Cover Windshield cover (black texalene) Lazerette: Fiberglass hatches w/ teak facing Intake vents for engine room DC Lighting Plastic Water tanks with sight gages AC compressors Main engine mufflers Vast storage capabilities Watermaker FCI 800gpd Bridge deck: Plexiglass windshield w/stainless handrail Steering console w/controls and engine instrumentation Cushioned seating for ten w/stowage Molded fiberglass table w/stowage space and drink holders Folding hatch doors giving access to pilothouse Fiberglass radar arch Custom mast w/ KVH antenna (painted 2011) Ladder leading down to cockpit Cockpit : Teak decks Varnished teak covering boards Deck drains overboard Cockpit control station Hot and cold shower Cockpit storage and sink under ladder to f/b
- Mechanical Details
- Caterpillar 3208STA turbocharged 435 hp Recent 1000 hr service w/new intercoolers Air Seps installed on main engines Automatic engine room fire extinguisher Hand held fire extinguishers throughout Hynautic engine controls at all three helms Full engine instrumentation- VDO Hynautic hydraulic steering Reverse cycle A/C w/ 4 zones SMX controls Wesmar 10 hp 24v bow thruster Side Power 12hp stern thruster Electric oil change Reverso pumps Trim tabs w/ indicators Manual whale pump Naiad Stabilizers- hydraulic Fresh water filter Xcaliber fresh water pump Watermaker FCI 800gpd AlgaeX fuel polisher Smart filtration fuel transfer/polishing system
- Design Considerations
- Other features include teak/holly soles throughout; tinted windows, upgraded teak mini blinds w’teak tracks, custom upholstered cushions and high quality linens. The Fleming is an elegantly styled pilothouse motoryacht with a semi-displacement hull that has proved to be easily driven as well as extremely comfortable and sea-kindly. The shape of entry at the bow rolls the water away for the hull, and its height and flare keep heavy water off the deck at all speeds.
- Click Here for more Fleming Information Visit Our In-Water Showroom Click For More Previously Owned Flemings