- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Rare opportunity to own a new Fleming 65 and bypass 18-month wait list. Recently delivered from factory, the new owner will benefit from the latest and most advanced systems while also having the opportunity to select interior finishes and take delivery immediately.
- Entering the salon from the aft deck through the double doors you are immediately impressed by the spaciousness and ambiance. The soft, ultra-suede headliner and exquisite handmade teak raised paneled cabinets gives rise to feelings of warmth and relaxation. The nearly 19’ beam provides space enough for separate dining and lounging areas and great care has been taken to balance scale with function. The open floor plan of the salon encompasses the galley and dining area which can comfortably seat six. Along the port side of the salon is a wet bar with a U-Line refrigerator, granite counter, raised teak panel storage cabinets, and a custom teak liquor cabinet. 45” Samsung LED TV installed on Retractable Bennett TV Lift KVH TracVision HD7 with 3 HD Satellite Receivers Russound Audio/Video Control Panel iPod Connector CD Player Stereo Receiver with Speakers and Volume Control DVD/Blue-ray Russound Audio/Video with 6-zone Interface Wave WIFI Booster Hide-Away Screen Door (2) Barrel Chairs Weighted Hi-Lo Coffee/Dining Table Grohe Brushed Satin Bar Faucet
- The spacious galley has Giallo California granite counter tops and is equipped with double stainless steel sinks, insta-hot water dispenser, waste disposal, convection microwave, induction four burner cook top with custom potholder, 23 cubic ft. refrigerator, and dishwasher. A slide-out storage compartment just forward of the cooktop can accommodate a full range of saucepans. A dish locker and small pantry on the starboard side provides additional storage and a convenient serving counter for morning coffee. GE Profile Advantium 120 Convection Microwave DeDietrich Induction Cooktop GE Profile 23.4 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Dispenser & Raised Teak Door Panel Miele Slimline Diswasher with Teak Door Panel Giallo California Granite counter tops Insinkerator Waste Disposal
- The accommodations layout features a central passage which has proved to be so desirable over many years in the Fleming 55. This layout contributes to an easy and convenient flow of traffic throughout as well as making it possible to appreciate the full length of the boat from forepeak bulkhead to transom. The arrangement provides a two-berth guest cabin to starboard, a VIP guest cabin to port and an en-suite master stateroom forward. The accommodations are dressed with teak and ultra-suede and offers great comfort and convenience without any steep stairs to negotiate. Centrally located in the passage behind a sliding teak door is the full-sized Bosch Axxis washer & separate dryer. A large linen closet and hamper is conveniently located across the hall. The master stateroom includes a queen sized custom Handcraft mattress island berth with a recessed skylight overhead. A 40” Samsung LED TV is mounted above the vanity in a custom teak enclosure. Ample storage is accomplished via a large cavity underneath the bed that is accessed through a hydraulic lift. Additional storage is found via his and hers hanging lockers, drawers, & book shelves. Both master and guest head are exceptionally spacious with generous glass and stainless steel shower enclosures. Hansgrohe fixtures and granite countertops compliment the matching granite floor in the one piece molded fiberglass shower stall. The port stateroom has twin single berths with an additional rollout canvas berth located outboard. A large hanging locker is adjacent to a vanity and mirror with ample storage located strategically throughout. The starboard stateroom features twin bunks arranged in an over/under “L” configuration complete with a vanity and mirror, hanging locker, drawers and bookshelves along the forward bulkhead.
- The pilothouse is the nerve center of the vessel and can be completely separated from the activities throughout the rest of the vessel by a recessed bi-panel teak door. With a wet-head to starboard that includes a shower, and settee with compass rose inlayed in teak table to port that doubles as a berth, the pilothouse can be used as an extra cabin when needed. The forward console area has been designed to accommodate a full array of today’s modern electronics, and easy accessibility has been built in to allow for service and eventual upgrades. The electrical distribution panels are below the main controls and are hinged and illuminated for access and service. Visibility forward and to port and starboard is excellent, and the two sliding doors open to the wide side decks. The traditional teak and holly sole is standard. There are large drawers and working space for charts, cruising books, and navigation instruments, binoculars, cell phones and chargers, log books, flashlights and everything else a captain needs to chart and follow a safe course. A large stainless steel teak-trimmed destroyer wheel fits the ambiance of this ultimate cruising yacht. Blackbox Furuno NavNet 3D with Radar & ARP displayed on (2) 20” NEC LCD Screens Stand Alone Furuno NavNet 3D 12” Multifunctional Display Boening 15" Color Touch Screen Central Monitoring System MAN 6” LCD Engine Control Displays ABT Proportional Bow & Stern Thruster Control (2) Furuno RD-33 Navigational Data Organizers Russound Audio/Video Control Panel Furuno NX300 (Navigational Telex) Airmar Wind & Weather Station Furuno GP32W DGPS 19” Samsung LCD TV CCTV with Four Cameras Remote Displays for Inverter Remote Display for Water Maker ABT Stabilizer Control ACR Spotlight Control Auto-Anchor Controls (2) ICOM 604 VHF Furuno AIS FA15 Furuno Navpilot 700 Sirius Weather Compass Black Texalene Windshield Cover
- The flybridge is easily accessed from the pilothouse or by ladder from the cockpit. The two-seater upper helm is located to port and is separated from the rest of the flybridge and raised slightly for improved visibility. The electronics console hinges open for easy access to the back of the electronics. The starboard side of the flybridge features a U-shaped settee with a large fixed teak table while the port side consists of a grill, wet bar with icemaker, refrigerator and additional seating. Stand Alone Furuno NavNet 3D 12” Multifunctional Display Boening 15" Color Touch Screen Central Monitoring System Furuno Navpilot 711 Autopilot Furuno RD-33 Navigational Data Organizers ACR Spotlight Control ICOM VHF- M504 Engine Start/Stop ABT Stabilizer Control ABT Proportional Bow & Stern Thruster Control Russound Audio/Video Control Panel Auto-Anchor Controls Features : Fiberglass Hardtop with Stainless Skylights and Stainless Supports Plexiglass Windshield with Stainless Handrail Steering console w/controls and engine instrumentation Molded Table with Granite In-Lay provides seating for eight Removable Teak Top Overlay Isotherm Refrigerator U-Line Ice Maker Convertible Wet Bar with matching granite counter top, stainless sink basin and Grohe faucet Ladder leading down to cockpit Freshwater Wash Down Aft Deck Control Station with Canvas Cover, Glendinning Controls, Bow/Stern Thrusters Tender: Rigid Boat 14’ Sport Steelhead 1,500lb hydraulic davit w/power rotation, slewing, hoisting Russound Audio Control
- DECK & CONSTRUCTION DETAILS
- In common with all Flemings, the hull is hand laid solid fiberglass reinforced with a grid of stringers and frames. Vinylester resin is used below the waterline with further protection provided by epoxy barrier coats. Shaft tunnels allow the draft to be kept low for Bahamas cruising while ensuring that the running gear is protected by a full-length keel which is foam filled and glassed across the top to isolate it from the hull. Special attention has been paid to the ease and safety in which the heavy duty ground tackle is set and retrieved. The anchor platform accepts two anchors, each of which can be controlled by a handheld unit at the platform or by windlass controls at both the pilothouse and flybridge stations. A synthetic teak cap rail, known as Burr Wood, preserves the timeless essence of varnished teak yet is masterfully made of composite and is maintained just as the rest of the vessel, with compound and wax. On deck she has the familiar walk-around decks we are used to seeing on all the Flemings and the high bulwarks and Portuguese Bridge provide security for both children and pets. The capacious cockpit has built-in seating with twin Cablemasters housed within. Docking controls are located starboard of the salon doors while additional storage is to port. Gasketed, lockable hatches provide access to the engine room and spacious lazarette. European CE Certification for Ocean Class Hand Laid Solid Fiberglass Hull Integrally Molded Guard with Stainless Rub Rail Simulated Planking Grooves in Hull Swim Platform with Teak Deck & Bustle Stern Stainless Steel Swim Ladder SYNTHETIC Teak (Burr Wood) Cap Rails & Cover Boards Oval Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow pulpit, (1) CQR-Style, (1) Delta-Style Anchors & (2) Maxwell 3500 Hydraulic Windlass Forward Shore Connect ¾” Teak Decks Cockpit Control Station: Glendinning Controls, Thrusters, Furuno Navpilot 711 Autopilot, Engine Start/Stop (2) Aft Cablemaster Shore Power Hot & Cold Freshwater Wash Down Shower Fore & Aft, Fresh & Raw Water Hose Bibs Russound Audio Control
- MECHANICAL SYSTEMS
- The engine room is accessed from a hatch aft of the salon doors through the outside leading down to the oval, submarine-style, engine-room door with viewing port. Systems and engineering are a notable feature of all Fleming Yachts whose philosophy has always been to choose only the best equipment available for the job and make sure that it is readily accessible for maintenance. To achieve the extremely low sound and vibration that Flemings are known for, Sea Torque Systems bolt on shaft systems transfer the thrust directly to the hull and isolate the engine by using soft engine mounts. The lazarette houses the water tanks, steering gear and air conditioning compressors while also leaving ample room for storing cruising gear such as spare anchors, rode, lines, fenders, and parts. Having the A/C compressors located here instead of in a hot engine room improves performance and efficiency and minimizes noise. Additionally, all battery isolation switches are accessible from outside the engine-room. (2) 800HP MAN R6-800 CRM (Common Rail Turbocharged) ESI High Volume Fuel Transfer Pump & Polishing System (4) Racor Fuel Filters (2) Reversco Oil Change Systems Sea Torque BOSS Fully Enclosed Fixed Shaft Drive System ABT Proportional Hydraulic Bow & Stern Thrusters ABT Hydraulic Stabilizers Primary Generator: Onan 23 KW eQD (31 hrs) Secondary Generator: Onan 23 KW eQD (31 hrs) (2) 3,500 Watt Outback Inverters (2) Iso-Boost Transformers 220V AC Electrical Service 24V DC Electrical Service Manual/Automatic Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing System (4) Fiberglass Fuel Tanks (1,700 Gal Total) (2) Polypropylene Water Tanks (400 Gal Total) 330 Gal Black Water Tank Hypro Fly-By-Wire Precision Power Steering FCI Q-Max 1,800 GPD Water Maker 6 Zone Air Con with Electric Heat
- CRUISING EQUIPMENT
- Life jackets Dock Lines Fenders Custom Fender Holders Shore cords (50A, 220V) Flares Kit Six Person Switlik Life Raft 406 EPIRB with GPS & Auto Deploy 120lb CQR-Style Primary & 80lb Delta-Style Secondary Anchors with 7/16” Chain & Bridle
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click Here for more Fleming Information Visit Our In-Water Showroom Click For Previously Owned Flemings