This 52' Sport Yacht combines contemporary European style with classic American construction quality to provide the best of both worlds. The owner generously outfitted this boat with all the bells and whistles. Fresh water kept and well maintained she's ready for her next adventure!
- HELM DECK
- Entering the helm deck area from the teak swim platform via dual port and starboard steps. There is an “F” shaped curved seating area that blends into a forward facing seat for the helm companion. Opposite is the wet bar with icemaker/fridge and electric BBQ. Aft of the helm deck area are sun pads on a raised aft deck over the dinghy garage. The helm deck area has a teak sole, Ultra Leather Cockpit upholstery Brisa Soleil Golden (tan), opening hardtop side windows, Power Helm and Companion Chairs, Flip down TV 26” LCD. Electronics: Sirius Satellite Receiver Sirius Sat Weather Software Raymarine 45- STV sat TV and receiver Raymarine E-120 plotter 2 nd Raymarine E-120 4kw open Array Radar Depth/Fish finder Transducer (Display on E120) Chart Plotter Remote work station in Salon Cameras (4) Monitoring (2) Docking (1) Salon (1) Engine St 6001 Autopilot
- SALON & GALLEY
- The wide open and light main salon of the 4460 is a vision of architectural beauty married to function and easy care. The 9-foot LeatherCrest sofa is deep and comfortable and provides generous seating for dining and conversation. Hand-crafted cherrywood cabinetry provides overhead storage. Entering the salon with a spacious settee and high low table. Seven large hullside windows let in plenty of natural light. Galley to portside with Blue Pearl granite and backsplash. Galley: Blue Pearl Bullnose Granite 4” backsplash around galley Cherry Wood Cabinetry Dishwasher Wine Captain Two burner stove Interior: Salon built in C shaped sofa Salon upholstery is Ultra-Leather (Straw) High Gloss Cherry Cabinetry Cherry & Holly Soles Blue Pearl bullnose galley granite Roman Shades in Salon & Staterooms Indigo Ralph Lauren Premium Fabrics Salon Stairs rubber tread inserts Aft head vanity Marble Crema Marfil
- The master stateroom is aft with oversized queen berth with port side dressers w/drawers, divided head/shower. Dometic toilet and vanity, Aft head vanity Marble Crema Marfil, on demand water heater. Forward VIP stateroom with a queen berth, storage underneath, hanging lockers and bureaus, washer/dryer, private access to head, granite head vanity Marble Crema Marfil.
- Cockpit TV 26” LCD Salon TV 32” LCD Master Stateroom TV 32” LCD Bose 38 Lifestyle System Bose Foredeck Speakers
- DECK & CONTRUCTION
- E Model cockpit- Euro w/aft sundeck, cover & garage Two Stateroom Layout-Master Aft Stateroom with Olympic Queen Berth with port side dressers w/drawers Hull constructed with balsa coring above waterline Fully encapsulated balsa stringers Nidacore decks WhisperWall panels for interior silence Hardtop constructed of infused fiberglass Two tone gelcoat/ Black w/ Pacific blue bootstripe Upgrade to premier hull color (full hull) Custom two tone aft deck vent & hatch accent/ Pacific Blue Dinghy launch/retrieve system Power winch for dinghy system Avon RIB 8’6” 3 person w/8 hp Mercury Ultra Leather Cockpit upholstery Brisa Soleil Golden (tan) Power Helm and Companion Chairs Cool Cockpit 36,000btu AC two zone reverse cycle Teak Inlays- Cockpit Sole Teak Inlays- Cockpit Stairs Teak Inlays- Swim Platform Electric Grill in Wet Bar Opening Hardtop Side Windows Power Helm & Companion Chairs Lighting Package (Bow Rails, handrails, & storage compartments) Glenndenning Cablemaster Shore Cord System w/75’ 50amp cord Glenndenning Hosemaster Water Hose System Underwater Lighting under platform (3) Washer/Dryer Windlass with footswitch
- EZ2CY Aft Canvas Enclosure Front and Side Window Sunshade Covers Sunbrella Dash Cover Teak Refreshment Center Cover Foredeck Chaise Sun Lounge & Canvas Cover
- MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Volvo/Penta D6 435hp each Volvo IPS 600 FWC Drives Power winch for dinghy retrieval 12.6kw Westerbeke Generator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.