Extremely clean boat ready to cruise with numerous upgrades including NavNet 3D electronics, upholstry throughout, watermaker, hartop with enclosure and twin generators.
- Enter from spacious cockpit through double opening doors with a hideaway Phantom insect screen. Looking forward along starboard side is entertainment center with teak countertops. Included in the entertainment center is a 26” TV, DC stereo unit, wired for DSS receiver, Blu-Ray dvd player, and storage cabinet. Along port side is angled storage unit with teak top, U-line Icemaker and built-in bar with bottle holders. L-shaped settee, two teak folding salon chairs, teak hi-lo table. Overhead teak grab rail in salon. Freestanding Teak hi-lo table with foldout leafs can also double as a cockpit table when the need for alfresco entertaining presents itself. Other features include opening windows with insect screens, new carpet, and overhead teak rail in salon.
- 26” TV in salon, 13” TV in pilothouse, 15” TV in master stateroom, wired for Direct TV, cable TV hookup, AM/FM tuner with ipod hookup, amplifier, speakers w/ individual volume controls in salon, pilothouse, master stateroom, flybridge.
- Galley is forward of salon and includes full size refrigerator with raised teak panels, granite counter tops, compactor, and dumb waiter to flybridge. Convection microwave oven Double sink w/ disposal Ceramic cooktop – 3 burner Refrigerator / freezer – full size with raised teak panels Granite counter tops Dumb waiter to flybridge U-shaped galley Tremendous storage and dish lockers Teak & holly sole Mixer faucets – Grohe Trash Compactor
- Master stateroom is forward; queen sized island berth with storage below, two full sized hanging lockers, drawer storage, book shelves 15” LCD TV, natural light and ventilation provided by two overhead hatches and two opening portlights with insect screens. Master head complete with sink, vanity, mirror, headhunter head system, bidet, and one piece fiberglass stall shower with Grohe thermostatic controlled faucet. Starboard stateroom has upper/lower berth, drawers, mirror and vanity. Natural light and ventilation from two opening ports with insect screens. Port stateroom has twin berths with full hanging locker, mirror and drawers. Ventilation and natural light from two opening ports with insect screens. Forward of starboard stateroom is guest head including sink, vanity, mirror, one piece fiberglass stall shower with Grohe thermostatic controlled faucet, Asko 220v washer w/separate dryer in companionway hides behind teak sliding door.
- From the galley, it is two steps up to the pilothouse. Pilothouse to deck access is via sliding doors to either side deck. Access up to flybridge via steps, through sliding hatch & doors. Pilothouse includes L-shaped sofa & dinette table. Custom Stidd helm chair. Upholstery recovered 2011, ample chart storage in drawers and large chart table, wet hanging locker, and full array of flush mounted electronics. The settee can be converted to a single berth. There is ample storage for charts and other cruising gear in via drawers, bookshelf and file drawer for ships manuals and records. A louvered hanging locker provides storage for foul weather gear.
- ELECTRONIC & NAVIGATION
- Pilothouse: Glendinning Engine Controls with cabled remote Synchronizer – Glendinning Furuno Navnet 3D black box, w/6’ Radar Antenna (2011) 20” LCD Screens (x2) for chartplotter/radar (2011) 2nd Furuno Navnet Radar with Chartplotter 10” screen Furuno AIS Icom VHF M604 w/ remote microphone Simrad Autopilot Compass display Trim Tabs and indicators Bow/stern thruster control Link 2000 remote for inverter Closed circuit TV w/color monitor 3 station (2011) ABT Trac Stabilizer touchscreen control Simrad IS15 Wind Simrad IS15 Multidisplay (Depth, Speed) Flo-scan fuel management system 13” TV (2011) Flybridge: Furuno Navnet 3D multifunction display 2nd Furuno Navnet 3D multifunction display Simrad Autopilot remote Bow/stern thruster control VHF: Icom M504 Glendinning Engine Controls Engine start/stop Simrad IS15 Wind Simrad IS15 Multidisplay (Depth, Speed) Windlass Controls Full Engine Instrumentation Intercom System Antennas: Shakespeare 23’ VHF (2). All antennas have stainless mounting hardware
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
- AC/DC electrical panel w/circuit breakers 24v DC system 220v AC system 70 watt amp charger 2500 watt inverter Northern Lights 12kw generator (1850hrs) Northern Lights 6kw generator (1240hrs) Battery isolators Forward & aft shore connect Paralleling solenoids and switches Gel cell batteries
- DECK & CONSTRUCTION DETAILS
- Duratec & Vinylester resin below waterline Simulated planking grooves in hullside S/S protective shoe on keel Intergrally molded guard w/stainless rub Four blade props ABT Bowthruster Sidepower Sternthruster (2011) Fiberglass fuel tanks Fiberglass swim platform S/S recessed ‘pop up’ cleats on platform S/S handrails ‘Staples’ on swim platform Underwater lights off transom Swim ladder Hot & Cold Cockpit Shower S/S transom handrails S/S recessed ‘pop up’ cleats on platform Teak decks in cockpit, side decks, and foredeck Non-skid deck on flybridge Carpet on flybridge (2011) Heavy duty pantograph windshield wipers Halogen deck light on custom mast Mast, satellite domes, antennas painted (2011) Fiberglass radar arch Burr Yacht Sales Fiberglass Hardtop Enclosure w/StrataGlass Panels S/S hardware in pilothouse table S/S bow rail Bow pulpit, anchor & windlass Anchor CQR Stainless, 300' chain 2nd Anchor Fortress, 100’ chain, 300’ line Custom Stainless 1500# hydraulic davit Custom tender chocks with hold downs Fuel Management Manifold Switlik 6-man Liferaft Cruising Equipment: Life jackets Dock Lines Fenders Shore cords (50A 220V) Flares Canvas: Flybridge Enclosure with StrataGlass panels (2011) Cockpit sunshade with LED ropelighting (2011) Flybridge console cover Flybridge helm seat cover Custom cushions (foredeck, flybridge seating and sunpad area 2011) Tender cover (2) Windshield cover (black texalene and white canvas) Covers for all exterior varnished wood Cockpit Cover with removable side panels Side deck Texalene sunshades Lazarette: Fiberglass hatches w/ teak facing Intake vents for engine room DC Lighting Plastic Water tanks with sight gauges AC compressors Main engine mufflers Vast storage capabilities Bridge deck: Fiberglass Hardtop with Stainless Hatches and lighting Carpet (2011) Reupholstered Helm seat Flybridge Enclosure with StrataGlass panels (2011) Plexiglas windshield w/stainless handrail Steering console w/controls and engine instrumentation Cushioned seating for ten w/stowage under Molded fiberglass table w/stowage space and drink holders Folding hatch doors giving access to pilothouse Fiberglass radar arch with custom mast with KVH Sat TV Antennas painted (2011) Ladder leading down to cockpit Tender: 2004 AB Nautilus 12 Console Tender, 40hp Four Stroke Yamaha Cockpit: Teak decks w/varnished teak covering boards, deck drains overboard
- MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Cummins turbocharged C series- 450 hp ea Automatic engine room fire extinguisher Hand held fire extinguishers throughout Glendenning Single Lever Controls Full engine instrumentation- VDO Hynautic hydraulic steering Reverse cycle A/C w/ 4 zones SMX controls ABT 24vDC bow thruster Sidepower 12hp stern thruster Electric oil change system Trim tabs w/ indicator Manual whale pump Trac Stabilizers- with touchscreen (2012 software update) Air Seps installed on main engines Watermaker (serviced 2012)
- Click Here for more Fleming Information Visit Our In-Water Showroom Click For More Previously Owned Flemings