- 49 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A highly refined and beautiful Eastbay 49 HX. This boat has been lightly used and well maintained. The 1000hr engine service including new turbos, has just been performed by Caterpillar. The engines come with a Caterpillar Extended Service Contract until Aug 2013. The removable enclosure around the climate controlled helm deck and the spacious and comfortable accomodations below make this boat fit and ready to stay in the Chesapeake or travel the east coast.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Helm Deck
- Enter the helm deck from the cockpit. There is a large L-settee on the port-side with storage below. There is a straight settee to starboard with storage below. Forward of the settees are the captains chair to starboard and a benchseat to port with storage beneath. Outboard of each seat, there is storage for binoculars, cell phones, etc. Forward of the starboard seat is the helm, which features Caterpillar electronic and analog gauges. Above the engine panel is the himalaya containing most of the electronics. On the port-side, forward of the benchseat, is a ice maker hidden behind teak doors and a large chart locker sits on the cabintop forward of the bar. The aft area of the helm deck is enclosed and aft section can be simply unzipped at the bottom and lifted up to the helm deck overhead for additional ventilation. There are two BTU air conditioning units in the helm deck. Floors throughout are solid teak decks. Two hardtop hatches provide additional ventilation and light. Garmin 4208 GPS Furuno Navnet II (2) Big Bay 16” Monitors Simrad AP-22 Autopilot Furuno RD-30 Depth Display ACR Spotlight Control ICOM M502 VHF CAT Engine displays Rudder Indicator Amp Meters 2,000 Watt Prosine Inverter Wesmar Bow Thruster Hinged forward windows Sliding Side Windows (2)16k Air conditioning units at helmdeck Alarm panel, engine temperature and oil pressure Teak Chart Locker Compass AC/DC Electric Panel Teak Decking Bilge Pumps Indicator Light Reverse Polarity Indicator Light Overhead Instrumentation Panel Teak Steering Wheel Windshield Wipers (3), 12 volt
- Salon & Galley
- The salon features a U-shaped settee, finished in blue leather, with storage cabinets above the settee (outboard), and storage below the settee. Opposite the settee is the TV locker, which houses a flat screen TV. There are two additional air conditioning units that service the accommodations below. The settee has double folding leaves and built-in stowage, deck hatch and two opening ports. Teak and holly cabin sole throughout. The galley is U-shaped and opposite the salon settee. It features two Sub Zero refrigerators/freezer with opening teak doors. A stove/oven, microwave convection oven, Corian countertops, double bowl sinks and numerous lockers, cabinets and drawers provide all the modern comforts of home. Two opening ports provide needed ventilation when cooking. TV cabinet sized for LCD TV w/accessible wire chase DVD Player KVH Satellite Television Interior Teak Trim, Sole, Doors Sharp R-930CS Stainless Steel Convection Microwave Two Sub Zero Refrigerator & Freezer Scandvik Polished Stainless Steel Double Sinks Seagull Water Filter Princess Stove
- The master stateroom is forward and features a centerline berth with easy access on either side and reading lamps. A large cedar-lined hanging locker to starboard and and numerous drawers provide for plenty of storage. There is a hatch above the berth and two opening ports. This stateroom also features an ensuite head with stall shower. Island Berth with Inner Spring Mattress Bureau with Storage Drawers Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Mirror Stainless Steel Potholes Overhead Hatch Reading lamps Master Head: Cultured Marble Countertop & Sink Stainless Steel Faucet Holding Tank Indicator Light Stainless Steel Porthole Shower with Drain Pump &Teak Grate Shower Stall with Bi-Fold Door Marine Toilet Toothbrush holder Stainless Steel Towel Rack Port Stateroom The guest stateroom is located to port and offers two athwart ship berths with large cedar-lined hanging locker between the berths, drawers below each berth and reading lamps above each. Two opening ports and a deck hatch allows for ample ventilation. Berths - two singles Bureau with drawers Cedar Lined Hanging locker Reading lamps Guest Head The guest head is located to starboard, forward of the salon and opposite the guest stateroom. Featuring marine head, marbleite countertops and sink, opening port, shower and storage both above and below the sink. Cultured Marble Countertop & Sink, Stainless Steel Faucet Holding Tank Indicator Light Stainless Steel Porthole Shower with Drain Pump & Teak Grate Marine Toilet Toothbrush Holder Stainless Steel Towel Rack
- Deck & Construction
- The Eastbay 49 features a very large cockpit with aft-facing seating, 3 large lazarettes, transom door to access the swim platform, and engine room access through a large opening lift-up door. Going forward, there are full-width sidedecks leading forward on both port & starboard, which make accessing the foredeck extremely easy and safe. There is a Maxwell Anchor Windlass that can be operated by foot switches on the foredeck or at the helm. There is a large, stainless steel anchor roller with stainless steel anchor and chain. Open helm deck with removable enclosures Offset aft entry door with engine room access and storage to port Frameless Windows Stainless Steel Kahlenberg Horn Screens for all sliding windows and opening hatches Stainless steel rail gates (2), port and starboard Switlik Life Raft Texalene Windshield Cover Anchor chain locker Anchor roller platform, stainless steel Flagstaff holders, bow and stern Foredeck locker Rubrail, heavy-duty vinyl with stainless steel insert Safety rails, stainless steel Teak Toe Rail Maxwell VWC-2200 Windlass, low profile, 12 volt Stainless steel plow anchor with chain rode Courtesy lights Freshwater outlet Stainless Steel Scuppers FRP Molded Seat/Storage box with Cushions Teak cockpit Hinged Transom Door
- T-Catapillar 3196 @ 660hp (1,045hrs) 1000hr service just completed with new turbochargers installed Caterpillar Extended Service Contract through Aug 2013 Twin Disc "Quick Shift" electronic transmissions with "Troll" mode Onan 13KW generator with sound shield Fluorescent engine room lights Glendinning Cablemaster Power steering Fuel capacity increased to 850 total gallons Wesmar Bow Thruster - 12V Two fresh water outlets - fore and aft Additional wire chases for electronics 110V AC System Mastervolt Chargemaster 12/70-3 Automatic Fire Suppression System Oil change pump hoses fixed to avoid abrasion (4) Reverse Cycle Air Conditioners Units Engine start battery replaced 2011 Spurs - line/weed cutters Extended Trim Tabs 9’ Zodiac with 3.5hp 2-Cycle Outboard Batteries, heavy-duty with fiberglass boxes Battery charger with remote meter Battery selector switch Bilge pumps (3), automatic, 12 volt Engine room blowers, 12 volt Fresh water system, pressurized, 12V Ground fault circuit interrupter Holding tank with pump out, 12 volt TV/Phone inlet aft Water heater Wiring, marine-grade tin-plated copper
- Contact us for a full listing.