- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre 340-hp V-Drive Inboards
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1994 SEA RAY (W/FORWARD FACING ARCH) IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre 340-hp V-Drive Gas Inboard Engine's with 730 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower), Windlass Anchor, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, B&G Sum-Log, Raymarine C80 (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter, Raytheon Radar, etc.), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Upgraded Pioneer AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / iPod-Connection, Canvas Package (Forward / Aft Bimini's w/Forward & Side Isin-Glass & Slant-Back Rear), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Current onwner of 9-years. 2008 marine survey on file. Note '94 model year however '95 styling w/newer body-style & forward facing arch...rare! Exterior appearance showed in excellent condition, cockpit vinyl clean w/no rips or tears, forward stateroom soft-goods updated w/newer spread & bolsters.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
For years, Sea-Ray has dominated the market for mid-cabin express cruisers with their state-of-the-art styling and innovative features. The introduction in 1995 of the 370 Sundancer was yet another of the company's evolving series of Sundancer models, each a little nicer than the last, and each a little more expensive. Built on a fully-cored hull, the Sundancers interior seems unusually spacious, perhaps because the aft stateroom--with it's U-shaped settee and removable table--is wide open to the main cabin. A sliding privacy door closes off the forward stateroom by night, and the salon sofa converts to a double bed for extra guests. This is, in fact, a very well executed layout, and the built-in breakfast bar, faux granited countertops, and sculptured overhead panels are worthy of note. Topside the 370's cockpit can easily handle a crowd, and a wet bar with sink, cooler, trash bin, and cutting board were standard. Additional features include an underwater exhaust system, an distinctive two-tier swim platform, good engine access, and very secure sidedecks.
- Forward Stateroom w/Island Berth & Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Lockers Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Forward Stateroom LCD Television Settee w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Unit System) In-Floor Storage (Carpeted) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Door/Curtain Aft / Mid-Cabin Hanging Locker to Starboard Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Coffee Maker Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass ICOM IC-M56 VHF Marine Radio B&G Sum-Log (Depth/Speed/Trip-Log) Raymarine C-80 (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter Raytheon Radar Pioneer AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod-Connection
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In @ Helm
- (4) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink (Storage Underneath) & Refrigerator Cockpit Table (Converts to Sun-Pad) Power Windshield Vent Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Transom Door Transom Storage Locker Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Forward / Aft Bimini's, Forward / Side Isin-Glass, Slant-Back Rear) (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Dinghy Davits Remote Control Spotlight Dockside City Water Connection Dripless Shaft Logs CURRENT OWNER OF 9-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.