- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre 340-hp V-Drive Inboards
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1994 SEA RAY (W/FORWARD FACING ARCH) IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre 340-hp V-Drive Gas Inboard Engine's with 730 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower), Windlass Anchor, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, B&G Sum-Log, Raymarine C80 (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter, Raytheon Radar, etc.), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Upgraded Pioneer AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / iPod-Connection, Canvas Package (Forward / Aft Bimini's w/Forward & Side Isin-Glass & Slant-Back Rear), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Current onwner of 9-years. 2008 marine survey on file. Note '94 model year however '95 styling w/newer body-style & forward facing arch...rare! Exterior appearance showed in excellent condition, cockpit vinyl clean w/no rips or tears, forward stateroom soft-goods updated w/newer spread & bolsters.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
For years, Sea-Ray has dominated the market for mid-cabin express cruisers with their state-of-the-art styling and innovative features. The introduction in 1995 of the 370 Sundancer was yet another of the company's evolving series of Sundancer models, each a little nicer than the last, and each a little more expensive. Built on a fully-cored hull, the Sundancers interior seems unusually spacious, perhaps because the aft stateroom--with it's U-shaped settee and removable table--is wide open to the main cabin. A sliding privacy door closes off the forward stateroom by night, and the salon sofa converts to a double bed for extra guests. This is, in fact, a very well executed layout, and the built-in breakfast bar, faux granited countertops, and sculptured overhead panels are worthy of note. Topside the 370's cockpit can easily handle a crowd, and a wet bar with sink, cooler, trash bin, and cutting board were standard. Additional features include an underwater exhaust system, an distinctive two-tier swim platform, good engine access, and very secure sidedecks.
- Forward Stateroom w/Island Berth & Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Lockers Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Forward Stateroom LCD Television Settee w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Unit System) In-Floor Storage (Carpeted) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Door/Curtain Aft / Mid-Cabin Hanging Locker to Starboard Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Coffee Maker Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass ICOM IC-M56 VHF Marine Radio B&G Sum-Log (Depth/Speed/Trip-Log) Raymarine C-80 (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter Raytheon Radar Pioneer AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod-Connection
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In @ Helm
- (4) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink (Storage Underneath) & Refrigerator Cockpit Table (Converts to Sun-Pad) Power Windshield Vent Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker Transom Shower (Hot/Cold) Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Transom Door Transom Storage Locker Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Forward / Aft Bimini's, Forward / Side Isin-Glass, Slant-Back Rear) (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Dinghy Davits Remote Control Spotlight Dockside City Water Connection Dripless Shaft Logs CURRENT OWNER OF 9-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.