- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Lizzy Anne" is a clean, well equipped Hunter 36. She has never been in charter and has been sailed on the weekends to the local islands and day sailed. The owner has kept her in great shape. She has fresh canvas and bottom paint. The 36 Hunter is a fantastic boat with lot's of room and an easy sail plan. This boat has some good options and is very safe and comfortable. Please view this boat if you are looking in the 35-40 foot range. You wont be disappointed.
- Sail Area
- I : 44.83 ft J : 13.17 ft P : 44.92 ft E : 15.00 ft Working Sail Area : 721.00 sq ft
- Keel Details
- Keel Deep Option Keel Type: Lead Long Fin Ballast: 5828 lb Max Draft: 6.5
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Whether you are ready to set sail for the islands or just around the buoys, the Hunter 36 can really make a difference. Starting with the tall, fractional rig, which is a direct descendent of the B&R rig that powered Hunter's Child to a second place finish in the recent BOC, Hunter has engineered the mast to carry less weight aloft with smaller sections. This is accomplished by utilizing swept-back spreaders and reverse diagonals as well as mast support struts. This combination provides superior strength without a backstay and increases the stability at the same time. By using a large roach main as the power sail, Hunter has eased the effort in sail handling and allowed for real versatility for all wind and sea conditions. Your benefit: better performance with less effort. The deck layout reflects the innovation that accompanies the rig. An integrated arch protects the cockpit from snapping main sheets and blistering sun with the optional bimini. This arch keeps the cockpit clear and open. A custom console stands ready with instruments. Single lever control and fold down table along with engine instrumentation complete the command station. The swim platform and walkthrough transom complete with shower and folding ladder are perfect for water sports or for boarding the tender. Storage is everywhere you look and the non-skid is absolutely first-rate. Comfort is truly important aboard whether for a week or a year, so Hunter has created an interior that not only looks good, but works for you as well. Two private, large staterooms along with an enormous head with shower and a salon that can seat eight plus a gourmet galley will keep all the crew happy.
- Additional Description
- Cockpit Gear Locker Cockpit Sail Locker ? Extra Large Flexiteek® Cockpit Seats Halyard Stowage Wells Hinging Helmsman Seat Hot/Cold Transom Shower Integral Cockpit Grab Rail & Fold Out Table Integrated Wheel Console Including: Lewmar® Direct Drive Steering System w/Single Lever Engine Control, Wheel Brake, Lighted Compass, & Stainless Steel Wheel Guard Jib Winches Placed Aft at The Helm Manual Bilge Pump ? High Volume Walk-Through Transom
- Additional Description
- AC and DC Electrical Outlets Built-In Trash Receptacle Double Stainless Steel Sinks w/Cutting Board Refrigeration In-Counter Storage Bin Lighted & Ventilated Dry-In Dish Rack Microwave Oven (4) Plates, Bowls & Mugs Gimballed LPG Stove w/Oven Refrigerator
- Owners list and description
- She was recently hauled out (August 2011) to recoat the bottom, service the Kiwi feathering prop and replace the shaft packing. The dodger, bimini and transition pieces were all recently replaced. LOA 35' 6" Draft 6' 5" LWL 30' 7" Displacement 13,900 lbs Mast Height Above Water 55' 3" Ballast 5,023 lbs Beam 12' 0" Power 29 HP Yanmar Inboard Diesel, 3-Blade Kiwi Feathering Prop Fuel Capacity 38 gallons Water Capacity 75 gallons Waste Capacity 30 gallons Cabin Headroom 6' 5" 3 double berths. Sleeps 7. Built-In Freezer Built-In Refrigeration Hull and Deck Anchor Well (2) Anchor Rollers Simpson Lawrence Electric Anchor Windless w/ Up and Down controls and Brake Bow and Stern Anchors Nicro Stainless Steel Solar powered Vent for Cabin Double Lifelines w/Two Gates (6) Fixed Hull Ports (3) Opening Hatches w/Screens (4) Opening Ports w/Screens 2 Fixed View ports in Cabin Top Stainless Bow, Stern and Spring Cleats (6) Stainless Cockpit Arch w/Mainsheet and Traveler Stainless Steel Deck Handrails (2) Transom Storage Lockers Vented Propane Storage with room for 2 Tanks Walk-Through Transom Outboard Motor Mount Spars, Sails & Rigging Solid Boom Vang - Rodkicker Dual Single-Line Reefing System for Jib - Furlex Mainsail with 3 vertical Battens (Replaced full length battens with partial battens.) Traveler on Arch In-Mast Single Line Furling for Main - Selden 110% Furling Jib w/Sun Cover Code Zero Spinnaker with Dousing Sock Turning Blocks for Spinnaker Telescoping Whisker Pole Internal Halyards led to Cockpit Four Two-Speed Self Tailing Winches w/Handles - Lewmar Windex Wind Vane Burgee Halyard Flopper Stoppers Boat Hook with Rail Mount 3-Large Fenders with Rail Clips and covers 4 Extra Long Dock Lines Cockpit Cockpit Sail and Gear Lockers Light and 110 Volt Outlet in Deep Gear Locker Cockpit Cushions Folding Cockpit Table with Drink Holders High-Volume Manual Bilge Pump Hinged Helm Seat Stern Rail Seats with Wood Strip Seating and Drink Holders Hot-Cold Transom Shower Integrated Wheel Console (includes direct drive steering system w/single-lever engine control, wheel brake, lighted compass and stainless wheel guard) 36" Folding Leather Covered Wheel Jib Placed Winches aft at Helm. Easy to Single-Hand Sail. Stainless Steel Telescoping Swim Ladder Cockpit Speakers Stainless BBQ Radar Reflector New Dodger, forward and aft Biminis's with Connector Panel Helm and Winch Covers Remote Mike for VHF on Helm Galley AC and DC Electrical Outlets Built-in Trash Receptacle Double Stainless Sinks w/Cutting Board Lighted and Ventilated Dish Rack Microwave Two-Burner LPG Stove with Oven Electric Refrigerator - Nova Cool Electric Freezer - Nova Cool Plenty of Storage Full set of plates, bowls and cups Electronics ST -4000 Auto Pilot Integrated with GPS ST-60 knot/depth upgrade ST-60 Wind System GPS Integrated with Radar (overlay) Raymarine C80 Chartplotter (software recently upgraded) RS 125 GPS & 2kw Radar Wind Indicator Integrates with GPS iCom VHF Marine Transceiver Cabin 6 2-socket AC and 6 DC Electrical Outlets Window Shades (2) Cedar-Lined Hanging Lockers Chart Table Dinette Laminate Cabin Sole Private Forward and Aft Cabins Upgraded Leather-Like Cushions Accent Cushions XM Ready Sony Stereo with CD with Speakers on Arch Plenty of storage in Berthing Cabins including Under-Berth Storage in Forward Cabin CO2 Dectectors Pressurized Water System Electrical System AC/DC Switch Panel 30 Amp Battery Charger (2) 12 Volt Switches Cabin Lighting Engine Panel w/Alarms and Hour Meter Dockside Power w/Cord Automatic Bilge Pump 6 Gallon Electric Water Heater Isolation Transformer Stainless Radar Dome Mount Tank Level Indicator VHF Radio with Remote Helm Mike Navigation Lights Tank Gauges for Fuel, Water and Waste Head Enclosed w/Stall Shower and Sump Pump Vanity w/Corian Countertop and Mirror Jabsco Quite Flush Macerating Head with Fresh Water Flush Wet Locker Storage Below Vanity AC outlet over sink Flotation & Safety Air Horn Anchor and Chain Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors Emergency Tiller (3) Fire Extinguishers Handheld Flares Flare Gun Life Jackets Throwable Device
- Additional Description
- Volvo® 29 HP (21 KW) Diesel Saildrive
- Additional Description
- AC/DC Switch Panel Battery Charger ? 30 Amp Cabin Lighting CE Certification Deluxe Engine Panel w/Alarms and Hour Meter Dockside Power w/Cord Dual 12V Battery Switches 220V Electrical System Electric Automatic Bilge Pump 75 Gallon (284 L) Fresh Water Capacity 38 Gallon (144 L) Fuel capacity 6 Gallon (23 L) Electric Water Heater 30 Gallon (114 L) Waste Capacity w/Macerator Pump Hot/Cold Pressure Water System Multiple AC Outlets in Cabin Raymarine® ST40 Depthsounder w/Alarm Raymarine® ST40 Knotmeter w/Log Tank Gauges for Fuel, Water & Waste Navigation Light Package
- Anodized B&R Rig Selden® Boom Vang Dual Single Line Reefing System 110% Furling Jib w/Acrylic Suncover Inboard Jib Track w/Adjustable Cars Internal Halyards Led to Cockpit Jib Furling System Large Furling Mainsail Mainsail Cover Mainsheet on Arch (2) Two Speed Self-Tailing Jib Winches w/Handles (2) Two Speed Self-Tailing Rigging Winches w/Handles (2) Sets Triple Line Stoppers & Organizers Windex® Wind Vane
- Anchor Roller / Dual Anchor Well w/ Windlass Balanced Spade Rudder w/Composite Shaft Balsa Cored Hull Sides, Solid FRP Bottom and Structural Grid Reinforcement Bronze Through-Hull Fittings Below Waterline Dorade Vent Double Lifelines w/3 Gates (3) Fixed Hull Ports HKT Kevlar® Hull Reinforcement Integrated Swim Platform Keel ? Antimonious Lead, Shoal Draft Maxguard® UV-Inhibited Gelcoat Molded-In Nonskid Deck 360º Rub Rail w/Stainless Steel Insert (3) Opening Hatches (4) Opening Ports Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit (6) Stainless Steel Bow, Stern & Spring Cleats Stainless Steel Cockpit Arch w/Mainsheet Stainless Steel Deck Handrails Stainless Steel Stem Fitting Stainless Stern Rail w/Seats and Drink Holders Stainless Steel Telescoping Swim Ladder (2) Transom Storage Lockers Through-Bolted Hull/Deck Joint Windshield Fixed Ports
- Arch-Mounted Bimini Blue Bottom Paint Blue 2-Burner Gimbaled LPG Stove w/Oven Cockpit Cushions Cockpit Stereo w/CD & Cockpit Arch Speakers Cruising Spinnaker Gear Keel Deep (Antimonious Lead) Electric Anchor Windlass Extended wheel Guard w/Large Instrument Pod Freezer Front Opening In-Mast Furling System w/Rigid Vang Raymarine® 4000 Autopilot Raymarine® GPS Raymarine® ST60 Knot & Depth Upgrade Raymarine® ST60 WindMachine Remote Mike for VHF Sprayhood Stereo w/CD Player Salon Traveler On Arch Two Blade Folding Propeller VHF Radio w/DSC and Stainless Antenna
- Please call me, Rick Christensen for further information regarding this listing. I sold the boat new to the current owner and I will be happy to arrange a showing at your convenience. My cell is 805-432-8220 and my e-mail is RickC@cruisingyachts.net . Take care. Rick .