- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre 330-hp w/Bravo Sterndrive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 5-YEARS) PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS IN THIS LIGHTLY USED AND NICELY EQUIPPED 1992 FORMULA 34 PC -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCNG AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre 330-hp Gas Engine's with Bravo Sterndrives and only 470 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Cabin Carpet Runners, Salon Entertainment Center w/LCD-Television / DVD-Player / Sound-System, Windlass Anchor, Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top w/Screens), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Shows in above average condition...Exterior appearance in above average condition, cockpit upholstery was spotless upon our inspection, cabin clean and exceptionally good condition. Excellent opportunity and highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Polished mid-cabin express racked up impressive sales numbers for Formula throughout the 1990s. Cockpit amenities include U-shaped aft lounge with removable table, double-wide companion seat, flip-up helm seat, wet bar. Port-side floor compartment holds small cooler. Smartly appointed cabin with with settee, large galley, contoured aft lounge sleeps six. Bow pulpit, radar arch, transom shower, were standard.
- Forward Island Style Berth w/Privacy Curtain, Mirrored Hanging Locker to Starboard, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Storage Underneath Berth U-Shaped Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain; Note U-Shaped Settee in Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Table -- Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion Entertainment Center w/LCD-Television, DVD-Player, Sound-System Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat Cabin Carpet Runners
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) 2-Burner Microwave Oven
- Compass ICOM VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player w/iPod / MP3-Connection
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Dockside Cable-TV Plug-In
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Table Transom Door Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker Fender Holders Transom Shower NEW Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top w/Screens) Halon Fire System (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Dockside Water Connection Owners Manuals Current Owner of 5-Years FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.