- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-cid 300-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS IN THIS WELL CARED FOR 1987 LUHRS 35 ALURA -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Chevy 350-cid 300-hp (Closed Cooling System) Inboard Gas Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for Four, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Teak-and-Holly Cabin Sole, Complete Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Sum-Log w/Depth/Speed/Trip, Garmin GPS, Furuno Radar, Autopilot, etc.), Canvas Package (Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Drop-Curtain, Slant-Back Cover), (1) Live-Well & (2) Fish-Boxes, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Shows in above average condition with excellent exterior appearance, cockpit upholstery in like new condition, bilges clean, cabin clean w/nice treak-and-holly floor / clean soft-goods, nice boat and highly recommended by listing agent! Note recent bow-thruster installed ($18k)!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Distinctive 1980 expressed savvy buyers with an eye for value. Spacious cockpit with bait-prep center, in-deck fishbox has room for seven anglers without bumping elbows. Simple interior with standing headroom boasts private aft stateroom, stand-up shower, teak-and-holly cabin sole. Tall windshield offers good wind, spray protection. Swim platform was standard, but transom door was not. Note wide side decks, bow pulpit.
- Forward Cabin w/U-Shaped Settee & Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Forward Cabin Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Door, Double Berth, and Hanging Locker Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Teak / Holly Cabin Sole
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass Standard Horizon VHF Marine Radio Datamarine Depth Sounder & Datamarine Speed/Distance Garmin GPSMAP 210 GPS w/Chartplotter Furuno Radar Raytheon Fishfinder Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (4) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink Anchor Locker Tubular Aluminum Radar Arch w/Rocket Launchers Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Pant Canvas Package (Bimini-Top w/Side Windows & Drop-Curtain; Slant Back Rear Included) (1) 20 Gallon Livewell (2) 30 Gallon Fish-boxes Freshwater & Raw Water Washdown (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Owners Manuals Maintenance Records Dockside Water Connection Current Owner of 5-Years FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.