This 22’ Gar Wood triple cockpit runabout was fully restored in 2005 by the owner, a reputable restoration craftsman with many restorations to his credit. “LADY ANN” was his wife’s name and this was their ‘boat affair’. All planking was replaced, bottom, sides and decks. All hardware was rechromed. All electrical wiring was replaced. New upholstery was also installed. New fuel tank too. Chrysler engine was completely overhauled. A good tandem axle trailer goes with the boat. This is a fine example of a boat restored for the owner’s own use but now is the time for it to go to a new home. This is a wonderful example of nautical history and she has many years of enjoyment in her character and utility still to be appreciated.
Priced very fairly including the tandem trailer.
- Electronics & Helm
- Original instruments and antique steering wheel and dash appointments.
- All wiring replaced with restoration process.
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Chrysler – Royal 8. Completely overhauled with restoration in 2005 less than 50 hours use on the engine.
- Broker's Comments
- Unique and historical gar wood 22’ triple cockpit runabout is relatively rare these days. This boat would show at any concourse event in the country and is a fine example of correct restoration. The bottom was also replaced to eliminate the issues normally encountered with the vintage plank bottom runabouts.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.