- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- FWC Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: Port Charlotte FL) This Morgan 41 Out Island ketch has the classic Charles Morgan design and comfortable accommodations. She has a spacious cockpit, large salon with full galley, and two private staterooms. Whether you are planning a weekend getaway or a cruise to the islands this Morgan is ready to accommodate.
On deck we have a large cockpit with bimini, cushioned seating, BBQ grill, and room for alfresco dining and entertaining. She has a pedestal helm with stainless steel wheel, Danforth & White compass, electronics, and controls. There’s an aluminum mast and boom with roller furling and stainless steel rigging, two Lewmar #42 & two #16 two-speed winches and Lewmar #8 winch. Ground tackle includes one plow anchor, two Danforth anchors, and windlass. Thin water access is provided by a 8’ Caribe dinghy with 15-hp Johnson outboard.
The interior is warm and inviting with teak trim and sole. The salon features a long settee port side with a large dinette to starboard with full galley aft. The galley is equipped with a Princess 3-burner range with oven, Kenmore microwave oven, tiled counter top with large top-loading Adler Barber refrigerator with small freezer compartment, large stainless steel double sink with pressurized fresh water, filtered fresh water and sea water pumps at sink, an Isotherm upright refrigerator, an Isotherm upright freezer, a filtered 12lb ice maker, coffee maker, and a toaster oven. There's ample galley storage as well as storage in general.
There are two private staterooms. The forward guest stateroom has two large side berths with under-berth storage and hanging locker, four port holes with curtains, and overhead hatch with fan. The enclosed head compartment has head, shower, and vanity with stainless steel sink, and an extra large hanging locker in companionway. The master aft cabin has queen berth, ample storage, two hanging lockers, cockpit access, and private head. Interior comfort is maintained by two HVAC units.
Auxiliary power is provided by the original 65-hp Perkins FWC diesel engine. Electronics include: Furuno GPS, VHF Radio, Nexus Multi-Function Speed / Depth / Wind Displays, and an AM/FM/CD Sound System with Bluetooth. This Morgan is well equipped, carefully maintained, and ready to sail. You have to see her to appreciate her, call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Morgan 41 Out Island.
- Aft Cabin with Queen Berth, Private Head, Five Portholes, and Cockpit Access Full Galley Port Side Settee Wraparound Convertible Dinette Teak Sole Bulkhead Storage Clock and Barometer Forward Guest / Day Head Forward Cabin with Twin Berths, Under-berth Storage, and Four Portholes
- Upper and Lower Storage Tile Counter Tops Stainless Steel Double Sink Top-Loading Refrigerator Princess Three-Burner Range with Oven Kenmore Microwave Oven Upright Isotherm Refrigerator Upright Isotherm Freezer Ice Maker Toaster Oven Coffee Maker
- Deck & Hull
- Bow Pulpit Bow Rails and Stanchions Three Anchors Windlass Two Lewmar #42 Two-Speed Winches Two Lewmar #16 Two-Speed Winches Lewmar #8 Winch Atkins & Hoyle Aluminum Dinghy Davits with Lewar #6 Winch 8' Caribe Dinghy with Johnson 15-hp Engine
- Safety Equipment
- Emergency Tiller Engine Alarms Four Fire Extinguishers Six Life Jackets Six man Avon Cabinet-type Life Raft
- Cockpit & Helm
- Center Cockpit Bimini Top Cushioned Seating Helm Pedestal with Stainless Steel Wheel Forward Access to Salon Access to Aft Cabin Rail-Mounted BBQ Grill
- Electronics & Navigation
- Danforth & White Compass Furuno GPS VHF Radio Nexus Multi-Function Speed / Depth / Wind Display AM/FM/CD Sound System with Bluetooth
- Electrical System
- AC / DC Electrical Panel Battery Bank with Four Batteries Parallel Switch Inverter Battery Charger 30-amp Shore Power with Two Cables
- 65-hp Perkins FWC Diesel Engine 130-gallon Aluminum Fuel Tank Racor Fuel Filters with Recirculation Automatic and Manual Bilge Pumps Aft Jabsco Manual Toilet with 15-gallon Holding Tank Forward Compost Toilet with 5-gallon Removable Holding Tank 130-gallon Fresh Water Tank 6-gallon Water Heater 10000 and 16000 BTU Air Conditioning Units
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.