The Prout Event 34' Cutter is a proven passage maker. This one is no exception, making two Atlantic crossings. Although it has the pedigree to cross oceans, it equally excels as a coastal cruiser, with it's shallow draft of 2'8", it is able to sneak into secluded anchorages other cruisers can only dream about. The 30hp Yanmar was installed in 1998 and has 460 hours. Her 5 sails are in good shape. She sports a dodger & bimini, monitor wind vane steering system as well as a Raytheon auto pilot. Her bottom was painted in 2012 and her standing rigging was inspected at the same time and giving the all clear. She also just got a fresh coat of paint on her coach roof stripe. If you're looking for catamaran that can do it all and not break the bank, you just found it. She is ready for a whole new set of dreams.
We are always looking for new inventory, If you have a boat to sell and want to expose it to the most people possible, please give me a call at the number below.
- As you step through the teak door leading you out of the cock pit and into the main salon, there is a large table and lots of seating that converts to a double bed. To the starboard side amidship is the galley with ice box, lots of counter space as well as plenty of storage for stables.At the sink there is hot and cold water, the force 10 oven has a two burner stove. Aft of the galley is a double berth with locker and storage. Forward of the galley is where you will find the private stateroom option amidship with lots more storage and lockers. Moving through and across the main salon to the port side, amidship is the nav. station. Forward of the nav station is the large head. Aft of the nav. station is another double bunk and more storage. Out in the cock pit again you notice the large seating areas and that all the lines lead back to the cock pit. With the dodger and bimini you stay dry and shaded.
- • 185 sf Main Sail • 380 sf Genoa • 95 sf Stay sail • Asymmetrical Spinnaker • Storm Sail • 810 Sea Furl Furling Head Sail
- • Icom Hand Held VHF Radio • Garmin GPS • Single Side Band and Tuner • Furuno VHF Radio • Raytheon Auto Pilot • Jensen Stereo
- On Deck
- • CQR Anchor • Bruce Anchor • 110 Feet of Anchor Chain • 2 Barient Self Tailing 2 Speed #22-#39 Winches • 1 Barient #10 winch • 2 Solar Panels for your Charging Needs • Monitor Wind Vane Auto Pilot
- Brokers Comments
- The Prouts proven design has crossed many oceans, this versatile yacht is right at home coastal cruising, gunkholing or long ocean crossings. With a little TLC and some updating this could be a very special vessel. She has the sought after private stateroom option. Her stripe has new paint as does her bottom. If you have ever thought about owning the Prout design, your opportunity is here for under $75,000.00 . Call me today to view this opportunity.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact the Central Listing Broker At 727-224-8977 Or Dean@EdwardsYachtSales.com Out of state buyer can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with no Florida sales tax. Ask me for details Capt. Dean Rudder Professional Yacht Broker Edwards Yacht Sales Licensed and Bonded 727-224-8977 e-mail D ean@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com www.SailboatsinFlorida.com www.CatamaransinFlorida.com www.FloridaTrawlers.com