- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This is a very popular 40 foot model with a nice interior and has been well maintained.
- Max Draft: 4 Displacement: 29762
- Fuel: 473 Fresh Water: 119 Holding: 30
- Vessel Walkthrough
- When you enter the salon from the cockpit you will see a port side L-shaped leather sofa with storage beneath. Directly across to starboard is the breaker panel, the ice maker and plenty of storage drawers. Also to starboard is the dinette and the entertainment center. A good size galley is down to port with lots of storage and counter space. The master stateroom is forward wtih a walk-around queen, tv, hanging locker with storage. The head is forward of the master with dual access doors, stall shower, vacu-flush head, vanity mirror and molded counter top and sink. Directly across the companionway is the guest stateroom with three single berths - one that folds up for more space during the day. There is also a hanging locker and washer / dryer combo. This popular, well-priced 40-footer is also well decorated.
- Hi-gloss dinette Carpeting and runners Drapes Cushions U-line icemaker Overhead lighting Aft opening window Ottoman w/ storage Salon door cover 40" flat screen TV -Vizeo Satellite TV receiver KVH trac phone Clarion TV Clarion DVD
- The galley is centered so that you can be cooking in the galley and still be involved in the salon conversation. Water heater Nova Cool refrigerator / freezer Trash storage Combomatic washer / dryer Princess 2 burner stove Pressure dockside fresh water system Sharp convection microwave Ample storage Teak and holly floor
- Furuno depth sounder FCV 582 Furuno 48 mile radar Icom M127 VHF radio Robertson AP22 Autopilot Clarion stereo w/ remote 4 inch compass Remote spotlight
- 12V DC electrical system Battery charger 110V AC system Battery parallel switch 11KW Generator 5 Batteries
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins QSM-11 450HP Engines Emergency engine stop Fume alarm Oil transfer system Bilge pump Fuel shut off valve Halon fire control system Raw water sea strainer Hydraulic wheel steering Engine temperature alarm Cockpit and bridge controls Bilge blower 2 1600 BTU Cruise Air A/C units 2 Fuel tanks- 473 gallons aft and 144 gallons in the forward tank
- Fishing Equipment
- Cockpit sink Fishbox w/ pumpout Bait freezer Transom door 6 rod rocket launcher on bridge Bait well 6 rod holders in coverboards Rupp outriggers, black with gold spreaders Teak cockpit
- Deck & Hull
- Fresh water sink on bridge Flybridge enclosure Search lights Saltwater wash down system Spreader lights Bow pulpit w/ rails Bridge chair covers Cockpit cover Bridge refrigerator w/ freezer Navigation lights Flybridge aft curtain Coast Guard safety package 30lb plow anchor Muere electrical windlass Stainless steel cleats Helm cover Fiberglass swim platform
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Biran Weaver at 561-308-0939 or email firstname.lastname@example.org