- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"NATI-BOHT II" originally built for the owner of Island Boatworks has undergone many updates within the past couple years. Updates to include; New in '02 Twin Cummins 330hp Engines; Furuno Navnet GPS/Plotter/Radar; Simrad Autopilot; Full Strataglass Enclosure; Bridge Bench Seat and Helm Chair Cushions; Pompanette Fighting Chair and more!! The present owner had a change in his plans and it's time to Sell!!
- Displacement: 14,000
- Total Power: 660 Cruising Speed: 27-28kts. Max Speed: 31-32kts.
- Fuel: 220 Fresh Water: 50 Holding: yes
- WALK THROUGH
- As you enter the "NATI-BOHT II" down below, first door to the port you will find a separate head, vanity and sink, forward of the head is a separate stall shower. The Galley is located to the starboard and features above and below counter drawers and lockers for storages and a stainless sink. Large V-berth forward with bunks and drawer storage for 2. All the lighting and outlets are 110 and 12 volt. Interior is all trimmed in teak hardwood; all soft goods were tastefully done.
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Furuno Navnet GPS/Plotter/Sounder/Radar Simrad AP22 Auto Pilot Icom IC-502 VHF Radio Standard Horizon MST660 CD Player Danforth Compass All New in 2002
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 12 Volt Electrical System 110 Volt Electrical System (2) 8D Batteries (2) Battery Slector Switches Battery Charger 35 amp Professional Mariner Electric Panel in Salon 30 amp Shore Power Cockpit Spreader Lights Navigation Lights Anchor Light Bonded Electrical System
- ENGINE ROOM / MECHANICAL
- Twin 330hp Cummins New in 9/2002 New Shafts & Props New in 9/2002 ZF Gears w/ 1.5 to 1 Ratio Single Lever Controls Dripless PSS Shafts New in 9/2002 Halon 1301 System Racor Fuel Filters Freshwater Cooling System Oil X-Changer Oil Transfer System Bennett Trim Tabs Hydraulic Wheel Steering Instant Flow Hotwater System Shurflo 3.5 gpm Freshwater Pump (2) Rule Bilge Pumps Fuel Shutoff Valves New Air Conditioning 05' Rule Shower Pump
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Tuna Tower w/ Hardtop Controls in Tower Lee Outriggers Lee Center Rigger Tackle Center w/ Drawer Storage Pompanette Fighting Chair w/ Rocket Lancher Fish Box (4) Rod Holders in Cover Boards (6) Rod Holders in on Tower Legs (3) Port Side (3) Starboard Side Built-in Cooler/Drinkbox
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "NATI-BOHT II", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- Contact ROGER MOONEY in the MARYLAND OfficeOffice: (410) 342-6600 Fax: (410) 342-6607Mobile: (410) 456-3659 Email: RMooney@jarrettbay.com
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.