- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 L MPI MerCruiser
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Mayhem” is an exceptionally-clean, well-maintained and updated 1998 Sea Ray 370 Sundancer that has received constant TLC from her owners; including being stored under cover until 2010. Her LOA is over 40’ and her wide beam provides stability as well as a spacious cockpit with incredible seating and a wet bar, plus a very contemporary and liveable interior that features Birdseye Maple cabinetry and Corian countertops. Rarely found in express-style yachts of this size, there is a spacious private master stateroom with a solid sliding door, pedestal queen berth, and plenty of cabinets and storage areas to unpack your suitcase for extended cruises. “Mayhem” sleeps a total of six. The Cockpit features seating for 8-10 guests and the wet bar with icemaker will get plenty of use when your friends and family discover that your new boat is the coolest place in town to hang-out.
Re-powered in 2003 with twin 380 HP FWC 7.4L Merc Horizon MPI V-Drives, this express cruiser has less than 300 hours on the upgraded fuel-injected engines. All new Bimini with upgraded Polycarbonate Clear Windows and Cockpit enclosure as well as four new batteries were installed June of 2012, plus risers and manifolds were replaced less than 100 hours ago in April 2010. Raymarine GPS/Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot, multi-function depth/sumlog/water temperature display, plus a full array of B&G Digital Engine Network Displays at the helm will satisfy any captain who wants lots of data for pleasurable cruising.
UPDATE: "Mayhem” recently had approximately $8,000 of engine work done, including all new engine manifold and riser gaskets, a valve job, new oil cooler and new transmission oil cooler. The Owners have decided they do not want to put any more $ into this boat so are offering it at a deep discount, well below fair market value for a quick sale; AS IS. The reputable mechanic who worked on it is available for consultation and all recent repair invoices will be made available to serious prospective buyers. The Generator is inoperable and needs to be replaced and the current discounted price reflects the value of replacement with a factory-reconditioned replacement.
So call today to schedule a personal inspection.You will not be disappointed!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Unmistakably one of the Sea Ray mid-cabin cruisers, the Sea Ray 370 Sundancer brings new definition to performance and styling in a sport yacht. With the power of twin 7.4L MerCruiser V-drives and the seaworthiness of a wide beam and deep-V hull, the 370 Sundancer cuts through heavy seas with certainty and comfort. The burl instrument panel features custom Sea Ray backlit instrumentation with low-glare night lighting and plenty of room for charts and documents. An emergency start system backs up the primary system for additional peace of mind. Standard Raytheon electronics package includes VHF, GPS, and Raydata multifunction depth finder, speed - sumlog, and water temperature instrument. The portside refreshment center has a wet bar, sink, cooler, and icemaker. The portside bench seat has a fiberglass step for easy boarding. Integrated fender storage in the transom has a gas-assisted door for easy access. A freshwater washdown with cockpit shower and dockside water inlet provides convenient access to fresh water while on board. A Lofrans Progress I rope - chain windlass makes anchoring easy. Aluminum fuel tanks with fuel filters, anti-siphon valves and electric senders prevent corrosion and improve fuel quality, safety, and convenience. Below, the main salon features a curved banquette with cocktail - dining table, full galley, sunken conversation area, spacious forward stateroom, and fully enclosed head. Faux granite countertops and tables, tasteful upholstery, handcrafted wood trim, and deep-pile marine carpet are just some of the features in the salon. The TV-VCR combination is one of two in the cabin. There's also a Clarion AM-FM digital cassette stereo with six-disc CD changer, amplifier, subwoofer, eight speakers, and cockpit remote. The sofa converts to a double bed for extra guests. The conversation pit converts to a double stateroom with a privacy curtain and mirrored divider. A vanity with drawers provides guests a place to stow belongings. A sliding screened window admits natural light and fresh air. The forward stateroom has a full-size pedestal bed, port and starboard vanities, and hanging lockers with mirrored doors, side shelf storage and a TV-VCR - radio combination. The full galley includes a three-burner electric stove with stainless steel stove rail, refrigerator, and microwave. The head compartment has a VacuFlush toilet, sink with vanity, and a separate shower with bifold door. A large deck hatch, port light, and air conditioning provide light and air circulation.
- Step aboard “Mayhem” from the wide molded swim platform and enter the cockpit with removable carpets through the transom door. The Bimini-covered cockpit is your outside entertainment area complete with wet-bar and icemaker, plus seating for 8-10 guests. Forward and side U-Zip clear Polycarbonate windows open for ventilation and a removable tonneau cover with a clear Polycarbonate window encloses the aft cockpit from the radar arch to the transom; making the cockpit useable in all weather conditions, plus provides excellent visibility aft from the helm.The helm is forward to starboard and the sdjustable electric bench seat can accommodate the Captain, first mate and second mate. The wide sliding molded companionway door has a removable Textilene mesh screen with Velcro fasteners so you can ventilate the interior when you don’t need air conditioning. Down several steps from the cockpit companionway, the interior features Birdseye Maple cabinetry and Corian countertops. Rarely found in express-style yachts of this size, forward there is a spacious private master stateroom with a solid sliding door, walk-around pedestal queen berth, TV, and plenty of cabinets and storage areas to unpack your suitcases for extended cruises. Moving aft to port, the private head has a Corian-topped vanity, sink, VacuFlush toilet and separate shower stall. To starboard, the comfortable salon has a U-shaped pull-out sofa, convertible table, and updated entertainment center with LCD TV, DVD player, stereo CD/AM/FM system with six-disc CD changer and speakers throughout the interior and cockpit. Underway or at your favorite anchorage, the fully-equipped L-shaped galley to port near the companionway stairs features a refrigerator/freezer, 3-burner stove with SS stove rail, microwave oven, large sink, and generous countertops and storage cabinets that will delight any chef or first mate. Two free-standing bar stools can be used at the galley counter or at the salon table for additional seating. Aft is a semi-private mid-cabin area with convertible dining table that makes into a queen-size berth behind a privacy curtain and partial sliding solid door. CruiseAir two zone air conditioning and reverse heat systems with dual SMX II digital controls keep the interior comfortable year-round and two 20” x 20” and two 12” x 12” deck-mounted opening ventilation hatches let you enjoy fresh ocean breezes on fair-weather days. The interior is carpeted throughout and has washable and removable Sunbrella carpet covers.
- The fully-equipped L-shaped galley to port near the companionway stairs features a refrigerator/freezer, 3-burner stove with SS stove rail, microwave oven, large sink, and generous countertops and storage cabinets that will delight any chef or first mate, plus 2 bar stools that fit under the recessed forward countertop section. Galley details include: Norcold 12V/110V refrigerator/freezer. Kenyon 3-burner electric stove with SS rail. Panasonic turn-table microwave oven. Corian countertops and sink cover. Satin-varnished Maple cabinetry. 4 drawers and 8 cabinets.
- Electronics and Navigation
- Raytheon R41xx 48 mile Radar. Raytheon 601xx GPS/Chartplotter. Raypilot 650 AutoPilot. B&G VHF Radio. B&G Digital Depth Sounder. B&G Digital Speed/Log. B&G Digital Network Engine Analyzer. Magnavox 17” LCD TV/DVD. Panasonic TV/VHS. Clarion 455 Stereo CD/AM/FM. Clarion 635 six-disc CD Changer. 6 Clarion Speakers.
- 7.2Kw Westerbeke Generator. Dual 30A Shore Power Cables. 5 Group 27 Batteries (4 new 2012). Pro-Mariner 30A Battery Charger. Analog Gauges for Volts and Amps. ACR Remote-Controlled Spot Light. 12V Lighting/110V Outlets. Lightening Arrestor on Arch. Tank Level Monitors.
- Bimini with U-zip clear Polycarbonate windows-2012. Cockpit enclosure with clear Polycarbonate window-2012. Padded Sun-pad for foredeck. Lowfrans Progress I 12V Windlass with deck-mounted controls. Anchor locker on foredeck. Sturdy SS bow and side deck rails. 4 opening deck hatches; 3 with screens. Radar Arch with Radome, GPS, VHF, and TV Antennas. Delta plow anchor w. 3/8” chain and ½” nylon rode. Danforth-type anchor with chain and nylon rode. SS anchor roller platform. Cockpit shower. Deck wash-down spigot in cockpit. Swim platform & SS swim ladder. Power center-vented windshield. Cockpit Wet-Bar w. SS U-Line Icemaker.
- Engine & Mechanical
- The clean and tidy engine room of this 37' Sea Ray 370 Sundancer 1998 motor yacht is easily accessed via an electric hatch in the aft cockpit floor. Re-powered in 2003 with twin 380 HP FWC 7.4L Merc Horizon MPI V-Drives, this 1998 Sea Ray 370 Sundancer express cruiser has less than 300 hours on the upgraded fuel-injected engines, and less than 600 hours on the 7.2KW Westerbeke Generator. Cruising speed is around 23 mph and top end is approximately 27 mph. Main engine Manifolds and Risers were changed in April 2010, and have less than 100 hours. There is a complete spare parts service kit for the Generator which was completely serviced in August 2012. Engines have full B&G instrumentation monitor gauges at the helm, plus Bennett Trim Tabs. This vessel was last surveyed by an Accredited Marine Surveyor in December 2011 and all surveyor recommendations were followed and repairs made.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.