- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4BT Twin 6 cyl
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Here are the real numbers: WOT is 2800 RPMs doing 25 knots. Cruise is 2150 RPMs doing 18 knots buring 10 gph (5 gph each egine).
With over 2,800 built, the Flybridge Cruiser remains the best-selling Bertram ever! Designed along the lines of the classic Bertram 31, the 28 quickly established her reputation among serious offshore anglers as a rugged and durable fisherman with comfortable cabin accommodations. The 28 rides on a solid fiberglass deep V-hull and her 11 foot beam is wide for a 28 footer. Below deck, the cabin layout includes berths for four with a convertible dinette, an efficient galley, stand up head, and plenty of storage. Superior workmanship and constant refinements keep the Bertram 28 in the forefront of small fishing boats.
With complete Cummins re-power in 2005, CHAOS TOO is a must see for the Bertram 28 buyer.
- The cockpit is 85 square feet and bi-level. The area offers two Todd fighting chairs and coaming built in stainless steel fishing pole holders. There are Lee 19 foot outriggers as well. Under the forward cockpit is engine room access. The teak and stainless ladder long the starboard side offers access onto the flybridge. The bridge has excellent visibility and a large straight helm settee. Access into the main cabin spaces is through a door with opening hatch. Down a few steps and to port is the head with manual Jabsco toilet, molded fiberglass vanity and sink, mirror and ample storage. To starboard is the convertible dinette. Further forward and to port is the galley area. To starboard is a large hanging locker with additional storage. To port is a smaller locker. All the way forward is the V-berth with center filler. The v-berth has access forward into the anchor locker. The cabin sole is non-skid. Headroom is 6’ 5”.
- Located along the port side of the salon area the molded fiberglass counter top and sink offer excellent food preparation areas. Plenty of storage with drawers and cabinets. Norcold refrigerator/freezer Molded fiberglass countertops and sink Single lever cold water faucet Teak plate and cup storage rack Teak paper towel holder Under counter cabinet storage Sliding door storage Drawer storage
- Lee 19 foot out riggers Lee downriggers (6) stainless steel rod holders Bimini with three side enclosure Teak and stainless steel flybridge ladder Teak swim platform Fresh and raw water wash down Lazarette access through cockpit hatches (2) Todd fighting chairs in cockpit Cockpit out board storage areas Stainless steel stanchions
- Helm compass Garmin 546S color chart plotter with XM satellite weather (2) Uniden VHF radios Bennett trim tabs
- Electrical system was re-wired including panel 12 volt DC and 120 volt AC 30 Amp shore power with cord Circuit breaker panel with volt meter Battery charger Battery switches new in 2011 Audiovox MS-700 AM/FM/Cassette player with remote speakers Dual stainless steel 12 volt horns
- Engine room access in through hatches in the cockpit with a center access area for fluid checks. Plenty of engine room spaces for easy maintenance. Cummins diesel motors, model 4BT 150 hp each, total rebuild in 2005, 400 hours since then. Boat had Chrysler gasonline prior. Morse stainless steel throttle and transmission controls Engine instrumentation with RPM, volts, water temp, oil and Engine FLOSCANS, (never connected to fuel lines) Hydraulic steering Engine access under forward cockpit
- Broker's Remarks
- Re-powered in 2005, CHAOS TOO is a nice Bertram with ample amenities for a weekend get-away or a serious time on a fishing trip. Updated and maintained well, the owner’s change of plans dictates the sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES