- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 315 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
DIESEL ... DIESEL ... DIESEL!!!!!
For more than 40 years, people have been attracted to the many practical aspects of the Mariner series design. The 36 Mariner is distinctively an extraordinary type of yacht designed for the true boater. The 36 Mariner features easy-to-access bridge and is spacious for all to enjoy which includes a beautiful seascape surrounding the vessel. She has a full-beam salon, single floor level salon, galley, and forward stateroom for the boater who loves the ease of moving throughout the vessel.
Carver Design delivers the most spacious, more comfort, and style than any other manufacturer.
- Catalina (neutral tones) Black Sunbrella Ultra leather buff Carpet - Cashmere beige
- 110V outlet - GFCI protected Carpet Countertops - cherry wood with raised edge Curtains DC distribution panel - 12V safety systems Entertainment group - SOLE TV, Sirius AM/FM/CD stereo, satellite radio system, 2 speakers at helm, 1 speaker each in salon, dinette, Flex Vision DVD player Entrance door - tinted glass, aluminum frame, sliding, secures open and closed, with interior screen Entry stairway - carpeted with solid cherry risers, electrically actuated to provide access to forward engine room Grab rail - stainless steel, over entry stairway Lights (6) - halogen, overhead, recessed Lounge - L-shaped, converts to single berth, with storage beneath Mirrors (3) - beveled, with cherry wood frames, on forward bulkhead Storage cabinets (2) Window bolsters AC and DC main distribution panels Bench seats (2) - curved, convert to double berth Carpet Curtains Lights (2) - halogen, overhead, recessed
- 110V outlet - GFCI protected Coffeemaker Countertops - solid surface Designer décor Flooring - wood plank Hatch - translucent, lockable, pass-through to bridge Lights (5) Light - fluorescent, over sink Microwave oven - built-in Portlight Range - electric, 2-burner, smooth top Refrigerator/freezer - upright Sink - full-size, under-mounted stainless steel Soffit - cherry wood with mirrored bottom Storage cabinets Storage drawers
- Master Stateroom
- 110V outlets (2) - GFCI protected • Access panel - mirrored, on forward bulkhead, provides access to anchor chain locker Berth - queen, inner-spring mattress, island Berth step-ups (2) - carpeted Carpet Curtains Entrance door - solid cherry wood, secures open and closed, stainless steel hardware Hanging lockers (2) Lights (3) - halogen, overhead, recessed Lights (2) - halogen, sconces, directable for reading Overhead hatch Portlights (2) Private head access Storage cabinets Storage drawers
- 110V outlet - GFCI protected Entrance doors (2) - one to stateroom and one to galley, solid cherry wood, secure closed, stainless steel hardware Lights (3) - halogen, overhead, recessed Medicine cabinet - mirrored doors, 2 shelves Nonskid sole Toilet - vacuum flush, pedestal Towel ring Vanity - solid surface top, integral sink, cabinet beneath with 2 doors Bench seat - integral Entrance door - clear acrylic in aluminum frame with matching sidelights, bi-fold, secures closed Lights (3) - halogen, overhead, recessed Nonskid sole Portlight - privacy glass Storage cabinet - mirrored doors, (2) shelves
- Helm and Electronics
- Accessory space - for installing navigation equipment Adapter - 12V Beverage holders Companion seat - adjustable, pedestal base, high-quality marine-grade upholstery, embroidery stitching DC circuit breaker panel for helm electronics Helm seat - adjustable, pedestal base, high-quality marine-grade upholstery, embroidery stitching, self-storing arms Light - courtesy, recessed Stereo speakers (2) Storage locker Garmin 172c Bridge GPS Clarion AM & FM Raymarine ST 60 Tri Delta Sea Key System West Marine VHF 600 Custom Underwater Lights Tilt steering wheel Gauges - synchronizer; rudder angle; tachometer with digital hour-meter (1 per engine); oil pressure, engine temperature, engine battery voltage, fuel level
- Command Bridge Beverage holders (10) - recessed, integral, self-draining Custom canvas on bridge Electronics arch - custom aluminum with acrylic polyurethane surface coating and UV protection Electronics arch access plates Hatch - translucent, lockable, pass-through to salon Lights - courtesy Lounge - AFT Lounges (2) - triple-wide, port and starboard, with storage beneath Self-draining walk surface Wet bar - self-draining sink, 2 preparation surfaces, stainless steel grab rail on front Windshield - wraparound, painted stainless steel frame, side vents Maritan Icemaker Composite Teak accents deck/steps
- Side Decks Bow rail - 1.0” O.D., lineal-buffed, welded stainless steel, Bow rail stanchions – double-welded (inside and outside), stainless steel, anchored to aluminum backing plates laminated into deck Cleats (2) - 10” spring, stainless steel, bolted through aluminum backing plate Deck toe rail Rub rail molding - heavy-duty, stainless steel insert Fore Deck Access panel - behind lounge, provides access to helm wiring Cleats (2) - 10” stainless steel, bolted through aluminum backing plate Cleat - 10” stainless steel, for anchor line, bolted through aluminum backing plate Lounge - double-wide, converts to sun pad Over-the-stem anchor roller
- AC/DC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers and integral bilge blower controls; AC Voltmeters; AC ammeters Batteries (4) - deep cycle, marine (12V) Battery chargers (2) - electronic, AC-DC converters External connectors - CATV, telephone Generator – 5.0 Kohler, Diesel Ground Fault Circuit Interrupt (GFCI) protection - all 110V outlets Shore power connectors (2) – 30 amp/cords Wiring system - tinned copper strand wire, harnessed, color-coded, labeled, meets or exceeds ABYC standards
- 29 ft2 (approx.), integral to hull and deck, self-draining Bolsters - padded, on port and starboard weatherboards Hatches (3) - guttered, provide engine room access Lights - courtesy Side deck stairways (2) – integral to deck Transom door – fiberglass Freshwater wash-down Integral to hull and deck Boarding ladder recesses in boarding platform Cleats (2) - 10” stainless steel, bolted through aluminum backing plate Grab rail - stainless steel, on top of transom Storage lockers (2) - in transom
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Room
- Air conditioning - 2-zone, 19,000 BTU; with reverse cycle heat; dedicated shore power connector Cutlass bearings - synthetic rubber composite Dripless shaft logs Exhaust mufflers - engines, generator Fuel tanks - welded, baffled 5052 aluminum Hydraulic steering Bilges coated with white, low-VOC gel coat Insulation - acoustical and thermal, vinyl vapor barrier Fresh water system – pressurized (12V), with large-capacity filter Fresh water storage tank - polyethylene Hand shower - fresh water, hot and cold, on transom Shore water connection with pressure-reduction valve Shower sump pump - automatic/manual operation Waste holding tank - with filtered vent and dockside pump out Water heater - 11 gallons (110V) Internal seawater strainers
- Safety and Navigation
- Anodes - zinc, sacrificial Battery master disconnect switches Battery restraint brackets and boxes Bilge alarm - high water Bilge blowers (12V) Bilge pumps (4) - 1500 gph each, 3 automatic/manual operation, 1 automatic operation only Brass valves for all underwater thru-hulls CO detectors in salon and stateroom Compass - illuminated, dual-read Engine alarms - temperature and oil pressure Fire suppression system - automatic Galvanic isolator/zinc saver Horn - air/electric (12V), trumpet Internal bonding system Navigation lights Spotlight Windlass package
- Structural engine mountings - reinforced stringer mountings with gusseted, angle steel plates Hand-laid, molded fiberglass components featuring composite laminate hullsides, decks, and cabin tops Molded fiberglass stringer system Cherry wood bulkheads, cabinetry, and trim throughout cabin, with high-gloss finish Solid fiberglass hull bottoms with Knytex substrates and Vinylester barrier coat Tinted, tempered safety glass frameless window systems Unitized deck, cockpit, and cabin top construction
- Owner's Personal Property
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht