- 27 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496-Magnum 375-HP w/Bravo III Sterndrive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LIGHT USAGE THIS 2007 MONTEREY 270 CRUISER OFFERS AN EXCELLENT DAY-BOATING PLATFORM W/EXCELLENT OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 496-Magnum 375-hp Gas Engine with Bravo III Sterndrive and only 180 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Four, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Built-In Cooler Storage, Canvas Package (Forward & Aft Bimini's w/Forward/Side Isin-Glass & Slant-Back Rear), Forward Deck Sun-Pad, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Original owner boat stored inside rack storage when not in use since. Sale includes owners manuals and maintenance records.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Clean-cut sportcruiser offers family comfort, space in a trailerable package. Well-planned cockpit includes port-side sun lounge, removable transom seat, sporty dash layout, walk-through windshield. Double helm seat converts to lounge for sunning. Generic mid-cabin interior with standing headroom, compact galley accommodates four in comfort. Note transom stowage locker, foredeck sun-pad, extended swim platform.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 270 Cruiser's beauty isn't only skin deep. Below it's sophisticated European styling lies the power and agility of a performance cruiser. The huge cockpit leaves nothing to desire. At the transom, there is a fold-away bench seat plus a transom door for easy access to an integrated swim platform. The port side wetbar is truly a winning touch and there's even a removable cooler nearby. It's everything you deserve and more. There is full-size headroom aboard the 270. Loaded with appointments, it is one of the most livable 26-footers on the water. Slip into the plush comfort of the U-shaped dinette which converts to a comfortable double berth with plenty of storage below. The aft cabin comes complete with double berth. The private, enclosed head features full standing headroom along with shower, marine toilet, vanity storage, and a sink with faucet and showerhead. The 270's comfortable accomodations will remind you and your guests of home. Helm Station: Dash with full instrumentation. Adjustable helm seat allows driver to sit or stand in total comfort. Stereo remote control. Removable Transom Seat: Rear transom bench seat can be removed for added cockpit space for fishing or entertaining. Portside Cockpit Wet Bar: The cockpit houses a convenient wet bar with drink holders, sink, cooler and storage. Molded-in portside chaise lounge. Walk-Thru Windshield: Allows easy access to foredeck and sunpad via molded fiberglass steps.
- Forward Cabin w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion), Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, LCD-Television Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain, Full-Size Berth, Overhead Storage Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Canvas Carpet Runners
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In @ Helm (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Forward Anchor Locker Forward Deck Sun-Pad Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Built-In Cooler Storage Cockpit Table Transom Door Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Walk-through Windshield Transom Stowage Locker Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint (1) Windshield Wiper Horn Owners Manuals Maintenance Records ORIGINAL OWNER INSIDE RACK STORED YEAR ROUND! FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.