- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"MITZI B" with constaint upgradeds to include; in 2005-06 repowered with Twin 330hp each Cummins Diesel Engines; ZF Gears w/ Trolling Valves; New Interior; in 07 a Bottom Job w/ 4 Barrier Coats; New Interior; New Back Bulkhead, Door and more.. She's been meticulously maintained and shows great!!!
The Bertram 35's interior layout is well-suited for family cruising, although she's most at home as a fishing boat where her large cockpit, precise handling, and enviable sea-keeping qualities are most appreciated. Only a handful of boats can compare with the Bertram 35 in terms of owner popularity.
- Entering into the updated salon you have nice size galley to port with Teak and Holly sole flooring, a large sofa to starboard with custom Steve Lucy table.. Carpet in the salon with curtains covering salon windows that open and have screens. Down a few steps you look to port which has single bunk with storage locker. Located across the companion way is nice size head with shower stall. Walking forward you see v-berth with hanging locker drawers under berth and large hatch over head. Bridge has two helm seats and large bench seat forward of console.
- Step into the salon, and the galley is along the port side. Ample storage drawers and a long countertop with drop in sink, New under counter Refrigerator, Microwave Oven, nice tall windows for a wide open feel, teak and holly sole flooring. The salon L-Shaped Sofa sits along the starboard side and aft bulkhead and there is a heating/cooling unit for this space. Teak & Holly Sole Flooring Microwave Oven New Under Counter Refrigerator Stainless Steel Sink Large Countertop w/ Drawer & Cabinet Storage
- Icom IC-M503 VHF Radio Furuno FCV 667 Bottom Machine JRC 64 Mile Radar Furune GPS/WAAS GP-32 Ritchie Compass Garmin 2010 C GPS Dytek Surface Water Tepm. VHF Radio In Salon
- ENGINE ROOM / MECHANICAL
- Repowered in 2005-06 with Twin Cummins 330HP each Diesel Engines, 650 Hours. Battery Charger Battery Slector Switches 110V/12V system (2) 30 Amp shore cords Halon System New Racor Filters W/ Vacuum Gauges (2) Marine Air AC Units Hot Water Heater Oil Change System New Bilge Pumps Trim Tabs Dripless Shaft Logs New in 06 ZF GEARS
- COCKPIT / FISHING
- The deep/safe cockpit with wide gunwhales gives the safe and secure feeling that you expect from a Bertram. A cockpit fighing chair is installed but could easily be swapped for a pedestal table. Fresh and raw water washdown outlets, plus a fresh water water inlet are located here. The cockpit spreader light will light up the night for an evening of fun. Single Spreader Outriggers Center Rigger 5 Rod Holders In Gunnels 6 Rod Holders On Bridge Tackle Center Fighting Chair w/ Rocket Launcher
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "MITZI B", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.