- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.0 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Cloud 9 1/2 was last pulled and serviced six months ago including transmissions and shaft alignments. The dinette table was removed, and a hidabed sofa placed to port. Rarely seen in vessels this size, she boasts a second stateroom to port. The master is forward, beam to beam. The GM/Crusader 6.0 MPI's have 306 hours. The Koehler 5.0KW genset has 85 hours. She looks like new and is ready to cruise.
American Marine - Full service yacht brokerage and worldwide exports
* Celebrating our 20th Anniversary *
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The two-Stateroom 33 Convertible features genuine cherry wood interiors throughout, a wet head, and a well-equipped main-level galley. A gas powered yacht, she is priced to allow owners of other boats to step up into a Silverton.
- The Cloud 9 1/2 is moored at the Hammock Beach Resort Marina in Palm Coast, FL. When you come to see her, plan a few vacation days, and stay right at the marina !! Export American - Full service yacht brokerage and worldwide exports ** Celebrating our 20th Anniversary **