- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
Newest 370 to hit the market. This professionally maintained Intrepid is kept in dry storage and currently the best priced 370 Open on the market.
The powerful open fisherman goes further and faster on an innovative new hull that features stylish new sheer lines, a reverse transom, and wider chines.
Loaded with every option available:
- Tripple 275 Verados
- Duel Raymarine E-120's
- Removable Transom Seat
- Electric Head
- Bow Thruster
- Dive Door
- Taco Grand Slam Outrigger System
- Livewell Helm Seat with light in baitwell
- Underwater Lights
- 370 Intrepid
- You can expect the same smoothness on the water that every Intrepid is known for. A smooth, dry ride and maximum deadrise are the result of our industry-leading transverse stepped hull design. Vacuum-bagged, hand-laid knitted uni- and multi-directional fiberglass laminates, foam-cored hullsides, transoms, boat deck liners and wood-free construction provide unprecedented strength, rigidity and safety without the performance-robbing weight. The fun is built in.
- Options List
- 370 Center Console Base Boat w/All Std Features Mercury 275 HP Verado 4 Stroke Triple MAKE READY RIGGING TRIPLE ENGINES MERCURY SHADOW CONTROLS FOR TRIP AND QUAD Kevlar Construction Custom Color White/White Gelcoat Two Color Hullsides to Style Line Imron Painted Boot Stripe Accent Pin Stripe Built in Battery Charger Double Towing Package (Price Includes Additional Bilge Pump) Rod Holders on Gunwale Cockpit Coaming Bolster Richie SS2000 Blue Face Compass Cockpit Lights Additional Fuel 50 Gallons Electric Head Removable Rear Bench Seat LOFRANS Windlass w/console & foot controls/200' LINE/15'CHAIN/FORTRESS ANCHOR Upgrade Anchor to Delta Polished S/S Anchor Install Transducer Imron Engines (TRIPLES) Overboard Pumpout System for Holding Tank Bow Thruster (net) CUSTOM WALK IN CONSOLE Custom Seating Forward with Cushions Electric Backrest for Custom Seating Forward 348-370 Open Standard Anchor Roller in this boat through Bow DIVE DOOR IN HULLSIDE RECESSED HINGES FOLD OUT White Coated Pull Out Swim Ladder Raw Water Washdown (OPEN ONLY STD ON CUDDY) PRESSURIZED FRESH WATER SYSTEM (OPEN ONLY STD ON CUDDY) Recirculating Live Bait Well in Cockpit Sole (OPEN ONLY STD ON CUDDY) 2 Pop Up Cleats by Rear Seat 6" Rod Racks - in rod boxes fwd Rod Rack - under Gunwales Pop Up cleats 6" ea Fresh Water Supply to Electric Head Nussbaum Livewell Helm Seat w/light in baitwell 2 Red Lights recessed over helm Rod Holders on Aft of Top (On Fiberglass Top) Mini Halogen Spreader Light AFT ON TOP T-Top w/Fiberglass top (348-370) Includes 4 Recessed Lights) TACO GRAND SLAM OUTRIGGER SYSTEM W/15' TELE POLES Adjustable Elbows in Lieu of Fixed Raise Helm Seat Backrest 4" Powder Coat All Aluminum (NO BOWRAIL) INSTALL CUSTOMER SUPPLIED UNDERWATER LIGHTS ELECTRIC BALL VALVES (EA) 2 cup holders 2 drink holders in livewell seat seat 4" deeper (seat only) move back 4" to compensate 2 rod holders in oil fill compartment Light in Livewell seat
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.