- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6-71 Natural
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
MISS GRACIE is a well-maintained example of this classic Viking 43 aft cabin motor yacht. She cruises efficiently on her twin Detroit 671N diesels, and will easily get up on plane when you need to get home a bit faster. Her helm affords a commanding view while underway or when docking, and her aft deck and salon allow you to comfortably entertain guests while at the dock or anchor. After a long day on the water, you and your guests can retreat to one of the yacht’s two separate staterooms, each featuring en-suite heads with fully enclosed showers. A genset powers the central air conditioning and other amenities to keep you cool and comfortable throughout the summer boating season. The owner is retiring from boating, and has reluctantly put MISS GRACIE up for sale. Price just reduced by $10k!
- Interior Layout
- The bright and airy salon features a comfortable sofa to port and a recessed bar with bottle storage, while an armchair, end table, and the yacht's electrical panel are to starboard. Custom two-way Roman blinds adorn the large salon windows, while new carpeting and beautifully-finished overhead paneling give the salon an updated look. A flat screen television rests on the salon's bulkhead to port, and is easily viewed from either the sofa or the armchair. Moving forward and down a few steps is the fully-equipped galley to starboard, which features plenty of storage and all the conveniences of home. To port is a large booth-style dinette (convertible to a double berth) as well as space for an entertainment system. Further forward is the guest head with separate stall shower, which can be closed off to make a private head for the guest stateroom. The guest stateroom is located in the bow of the yacht and features a v-berth, plenty of storage, and lots of natural light and ventilation. Moving aft of the salon and down a few steps is the large and very private master stateroom. The full-beam master is filled with light and natural ventilation from large windows on all three sides, and features a queen-size berth, plenty of storage, accent lighting above the windows, and access to the private master head with separate stall shower and large, well-lit vanity.
- Aft Deck
- The large aft deck is fully-enclosed with new canvas featuring screens for warm days, and crystal clear eisenglass for cooler days. The comfortable rattan furniture make for a relaxing evening on the water, while the wet bar with ample storage ensures the fun continues long into the night. The bridge is accessible from the aft deck, as is the robust swim platform.
- Under the salon floor accessible by numerous removable panels are a pair of Detroit 6-71 naturally-aspirated 310 hp diesel engines in great shape with less than 200 hours since major overhaul. They start up without hesitation and produce no smoke at the exhaust. The transmissions were rebuilt in May 2009, and are coupled to twin counter-rotating 24” 4-blade propellers. Hydraulic steering and twin bronze 8x18” rudders, along with 7x30” trim tabs, help navigate the yacht with ease. The Onan 7.5 kw diesel generator is enclosed in a sound shield just forward of the main engines, and runs great with very low hours. Two (2) 8D main starting / house lead acid batteries, as well as one (1) Group 27 genset battery, are connected to a Crown 30 amp battery charger. A single aluminum 385 gal. fuel tank is located aft of the engine room. The factory originally installed a second 200 gal. fuel tank forward of the genset, but this was removed by the current owner as a preventative measure. Both engines and the genset are now fed via the main fuel tank. Also housed in the engine room is the primary 16,000 BTU reverse-cycle heat and air conditioner, which heats and cools the entire yacht (the separate salon air conditioner needs a new compressor). The 10 gal. hot water heater is also easily accessible.
- Broker's Comments
- This beautiful and well-constructed Viking should be on your short list of Bahamas / coastal cruiser / Great Loop yachts. Considering her age, I am confident Miss Gracie will not disappoint. There are only a few items needing repair to make this yacht perfect, such as a small bump received while touching the dock on her port stern corner, and an inoperable salon air conditioning compressor (the yacht’s other air conditioner works great and cools the entire boat). Otherwise, this is a great yacht and will make its next owner very proud.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click here for high resolution photos To learn more about this yacht, please contact: Kevin Simmons Florida Licensed & Bonded Yacht Broker KevinS@EdwardsYachtSales.com (904) 235-3901 Cell (727) 449-8222 Office Click here for more Quality Yachts Out of state buyers, ask your Edwards Yacht Sales broker about using your boat in Florida for 180 days with no sales tax!