- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre 260-hp w/Alpha I Sterndrives!
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1995 SEA RAY 300 SUNDANCER OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 5.7-litre 260-hp Gas Enigne's w/Alpha I Sterndrives and 813 hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Windlass Anchor, NEW Full Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / iPod Connection & Helm Remote Control, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Shows in above average condition w/new full camper-top canvas package, newer cockpit upholstery, new cabin interior (carpet, cushions, window treatments), newer exterior black/gold tape striping, new 2012 extended swim platform, new dash panel (stainless steel). Exterior appearance (shine) is exceptional. Truly a must see!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
With her oval port-lights, low-profile arch, and sculptured lines, this third version of Sea Ray's 300 Sundancer series was one of the best looking sportboats in the market during the late 1990s. She's built on the same easy-riding deep-V hull used in the production of the previous 300 Sundancer (1992-93), but with a restyled profile, and updated interior, additional (and badly needed) fuel capacity, and a revised cockpit layout. Accommodation's for six are provided below in two different floor-plan configurations, both with a stand-up head with shower, full galley, two hanging lockers, and a convertible dinette. On deck, visibility from the triple helm seat is very good, and a protected chart flat is built into the dash. A filler converts the U-shaped cockpit seating aft of the helm into a large sun-pad. Additional features include a walk-through transom, molded bow pulpit, radar arch, and good engine access.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Settee w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat Newer Cabin Carpeting Newer Cabin Upholstery (Forward Stateroom, Settee, Aft / Mid-Cabin) Newer Window Treatments & Privacy Curtains
- Sink Pressurized Water System Hot Water Heater Upper & Lower Galley Storage Refrigerator / Freezer Microwave Oven 2-Burner Electric Stove
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin GPS (Color) w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / iPod-Connection & Helm Remote Control
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (3) Forward Deck Hatches Cockpit Table (Converts to Sun-Pad) Power Windshield Vent Transom Door Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System (NEW 2011) Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens (Note; Mooring Cover included also) (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Owners Manuals FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedue a showing.