- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 MAG MPI FWC twin engines 300 hp each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Silverton 322 Motor Yacht is ready for you to cruise toward your dreams. She's in beautiful condition, very well maintained by owners. New lower price!
NEW BOTTOM PAINT JUNE 2013.MAJOR PRICE DROP MUST SELL NOW!!!!!!!!!
The design and layout maximize social space and comfort for you and your friends and family aboard. For "outdoor" entertainment, enjoy the large aft isinglass/screen enclosed sundeck as your "porch", and the canvas covered and isinglass/screen enclosed flybridge for all-around viewing and relaxing while cruising or at anchor or dock. The interior salon is spacious with lots of seating area on U-shaped settee around the table and on the queen convertible sofa. The L-shaped fully equipped galley is just like home for preparing nutritious meals and snacks for crowds and just yourself. Guests will enjoy their private suite with queen berth, lockers and private head forward. You will enjoy your luxurious aft master suite with queen berth, cabinets and locker, and private head with shower separated by glass panel.
This Silverton is powered by twin Mercruiser gas 5.7L fresh water cooled engines, well maintained and less than 300 hours since rebuild. She is equipped with a generator, two airconditioning units, bow thruster, electric windlass, trim tabs and a full set of navigation and entertainment electronics.
If you're looking for a motor yacht in good condition at a great price, this Silverton 322 Motor Yacht deserves your attention. This boat is seriously for sale.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Before the Silverton 322 Motor Yacht, finding two private staterooms and two private heads - one with a full stall shower - in a 32-footer would have been difficult. Silverton has created space that never existed before by incorporating the innovative “SideWalk” of the 322. By moving the salon out to the gunnels, the interior becomes much larger. The foredeck access is excellent with the wide, molded steps and sturdy rails. A high toe kick makes moving around safe and easy whether handling a line or setting the anchor. Aft, is a wide open aft deck with molded steps, not only up to the bridge, but also down to the extra-wide swim platform which comes complete with a swim ladder, transom shower, and cord storage.
- Walk Through Tour
- Come aboard from swim platform and up 4 sturdy stair steps to sundeck, or via port or starboard side door to isinglass and screen fully enclosed sundeck. Proceed up 2 stair steps to fully enclosed spacious flybridge with center helm. Go forward down 4 stair steps on either side to bow. Moving back to sundeck, go forward down 4 stair steps to lovely salon with 6' 4: headroom. You'll find the fully equipped galley further forward and down 1 step from salon. Moving further forward, guest head is to starboard and guest cabin is forward. Back to salon, proceed aft through port-side door to master suite with queen bed. Head with vanity and separately enclosed shower are to port through door from master cabin. Back to salon, find engine room with twin Mercruisers and Kohler generator in sound shield is below salon sole.
- This Silverton Motor Yacht large sundeck is your "porch" for entertaining and relaxing. Icemaker and sink on sundeck make it easy to refresh drinks for yourself and guests aboard. The interior is spacious and very comfortable for relaxing, entertaining a large group of family and friends, and cruising comfortably for long or short distances. You will appreciate how well the the owners have kept the interior looking like new. Two airconditioning/reverse heat units keep interior comfortable whenever fresh outside air is too warm or too cool. The wide salon area with 6' 4" headroom has a beautifully upholstered cream leather settee to starboard that sits at least 4 around the table and has lots of storage underneath. There is plenty of room to add chairs around the table for a great board or card game or Thanksgiving dinner. Opposite the settee and table sits a cream color upholstered queen size convertible sofa. The entertainment center is a lovely cabinet on aft bulkhead that holds a flat screen television, DVD player, and AM/FM stereo radio. Salon floor has light cream carpet. Galley floor is cherrywood to match wood trim and cabinets throughout salon and galley. Large side windows allow light and air into salon, and forward windows bring in light for a bright airy salon and galley. You will enjoy your large aft master suite with queen berth, large hanging locker and private head with separate shower. Large opening aft port and side port provide plenty of light and fresh air. Your guests sleep comfortably in forward suite with private head, queen berth and hanging lockers. Ample storage under forward berth. Opening overhead hatch and side ports bring in plenty of light and fresh air. • Like new interior • 6' 4" headroom • two airconditioning/reverse heat units keep whole interior comfortable • U-shaped settee wraps around large table • Upholstered sofa converts to queen bed • wood paneled entertainment center with TV, DVD, stereo • carpeted salon sole • cherrywood cabinetry matches galley sole • large opening windows ventilate salon and galley • master suite aft with queen berth and hanging locker • master head has fresh water flush electric toilet • master shower separated by glass panel from head and vanity • master suite ventilated by large aft and side opening ports • guest suite forward with queen berth and hanging locker • private guest head forward with electric raw water flush • lots of cabinet storage throughout interior • additional storage under salon settee, forward berth and master berth
- You'll enjoy preparing nutritious meals and snacks in this fully equipped, L-shaped galley. The large corian moulded sink with hot/cold pressurized water and long countertop makes for easy preparation and cleanup - with or without a helper! Electric 2 burner stovetop, microwave oven, under-counter AC/DC refrigerator with freezer, and electric coffeemaker make this galley just like home. You couldn't ask for more cabinet and drawer storage. Lots of daylight comes into the galley through forward windows. • long moulded corian countertop • lots of cabinet and drawer storage over and under countertop • moulded large sink • GE microwave oven • Norcold AC/DC refrigerator/freezer •Princess 2-burner electric stovetop • Black & Decker Spacemaker coffeemaker
- Bridge and Helm
- Fully enclosed flybridge is large and dual purposed: captain's helm command center and entertainment area for several guests and family. Captain's helm is centered on bridge with all steering, power and navigation controls within easy reach. A long well-cushioned and partitioned seat puts guest and mate alongside captain. Two bucket shaped seats forward of helm separated by folding table provide guests with full view and comfortable seating. • Centerline bridge helm • All helm controls within easy reach • Long divided cushioned seat for captain, mate and friends • Additional bucket seating with folding table forward of helm • Bridge fully enclosed with canvas and isinglass and screens • Port and starboard stairs down to foredeck from bridge • Port stairs down to sundeck from bridge
- This Silverton Motor Yacht bridge helm has all the electronics you'll want for cruising inland and nearshore: chartplotter, autopilot, VHF, searchlight, depth & speed, electric windlass, mounted compass, trim tabs and bow thruster. • Garmin 5208 chartplotter • Navico autopilot with remote control • Raymarine depth and speed • ICOM IC-M412 VHF radio • Ritchie 3" float compass • Windlass control • Bennett trim tab control • Marinno eXturn bow thruster control • searchlight control • AM/FM stereo speakers and remote control
- Electrical panel is well marked, located behind cabinet door at salon entry. DC POWER : • 2012 house battery •two 2009 engine start batteries • two bow thruster batteries • Dytek battery charger AC POWER: • Kohler 8kw gas generator in sound shield • 30 amp shorepower with cord
- Deck and Hull
- This Silverton hull and deck are in great condition. The deck layout gives easy and safe passage going forward from bridge with high stainless steel rails along stairs on port and starboard side. Extended swim platform is safely accessed via stairs from sundeck with stainless steel rail to board dinghy or dock, or swim and reboard via swim ladder. Enjoy cool down with fresh water shower on swim platform. Foredeck with nonskid surface is surrounded by high stainless steel rails for easy line handling. Bow pulpit design is great for anchor and chain controlled by electric windlass with bow and helm controls. Searchlight on bow pulpit is a desired safety feature. • Full canvas bridge and sundeck enclosure with isinglass and screens - in good condition • Fiberglass hardtop over sundeck • Fiberglass nonskid surface on foredeck • Stainless steel rails surround foredeck • icemaker over fresh water sink on sundeck • Jabsco searchlight on bow pulpit • Simpson Lawrence electric anchor windlass • New bottom paint June 2013 • Transom hot/cold fresh water shower • Fenders and dock lines
- Engines and Mechanical
- • Twin well maintained Mercruiser 350 hp 5.7 mag MPI fresh water cooled gas engines • port and starboard engines rebuilt, less than 300 hours since rebuild • Hurth direct drive transmissions with stainless steel shafts • hydraulic steering • dual rudders • fuel filters • fuel shutoff valves • 2 Marine air conditioning units with reverse heat • hot water heater with pressurized water system • fresh water filter • fresh water flush electric head in master suite • raw water flush electric head in guest suite • macerator pump
- Broker's Comments
- This is the cleanest, best maintained, best looking and best priced Silverton 322 Motor Yacht on the market. The 322 design uniquely provides the social space and sleeping quarters of a much larger motor yacht on a more economical cruising budget. If you're considering a medium sized motor yacht, this Silverton deserves your consideration. She's seriously for sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Capt. Calvin Cornish at 941.830.1047 or CaptCalvin@EdwardsYachtSales.com or Capt. Wendy at 941.916.0660 for more information and to see this lovely Silverton 322 Motor Yacht. Out of state buyers can now buy and cruise their boat in beautiful Florida for up to 180 days with no Florida sales tax!! Ask Capt. Calvin for details.