- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 72
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 42' 1997 Buddy Harris day boat is a one owner boat. Buddy Harris boats are known for thier strength, economy and fishability. This boat additionally was faired and finished at Taylor Boat and has a yacht-like appearance - not normal for a Buddy Harris boat. The comfortable interior is also more highly finished. The vessel is sound and will survey well and, although serviceable, is due for updating of paint, electronics and enclosure.
- V-Berth with plenty of storage Galley down on starboard side Port & starboard seating in salon Tackle locker down to port Head w/stand-up shower to port
- BRIDGE - Dated but still working well. Furuno NAVNet w/36 mi radar Furuno 1650DF plotter/sounder Simrad autopilot Sitex color sounder Ray marine data Dytek digital temp gauge ICOM M45 VHF radio Standard VHF radio VHF external speaker Satellite 406 EPIRB SALON Standard VHF Clairon Stereo AM/FM CD player
- Twin Volvo TAMD 72 engines w/1800 since major overhaul. Cruises 21 knots at 2100 - burning 24gph. 26 knots WOT. New 2012 - 2 aluminum fuel tanks - 400 gallons.
- Northern Lights 8kw generator - 2080 hrs 120V & 12V lighting Sentry battery charger 50 amp shore power w/cord (4) Batteries Battery switches High water alarm (3) bilge pumps (2) Cruise air AC/Heat
- Rupp outriggers Release fighting chair 3-sided bridge curtains Helm chair w/cover Port & starboard bridge seating Fresh & raw water washdown Trim tabs Transom fishbox Bait freezer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact the central listing broker, Peter Morse, at 910-262-3218 or firstname.lastname@example.org