- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This French built 32' Arcoa 975 1989 offers a very roomy interior layout with two private staterooms. Thalassa is similar to a Sea Ray or Regal.
There are two sets of enclosures for the cockpit - one set is full sunbrella curtains and the other set includes Eisen glass curtains with screening. She is powered by twin Volvo 200HP diesel engines with I/O drives.
- This 32' Arcoa 975 1989 cruiser includes a main salon and two separate staterooms.Stepping down through the companionway, you enter the main salon and the convertible wraparound dinnette is to starboard. To port is the head and forward is the galley along the port side. The foreward stateroom includes a V type double sized berth. Aft and to starboard is the other separate staeroom with a double berth.
- Eno three burner stove w/ separate oven. Norcold refrigerator 12VDC/120VAC Double sink Pressure water Hot water heater 120 VAC w/ heat exchanger.
- Raymarine RC400 GPS (2012) West Marine VHF580 VHF radio (2012) Autohelm sportpilot+ autopilot Silva 225 knotmeter Silva 325 digital depth finder Audiovox AM/FM cassette stereo Ritchie 4.25 compass
- 12VDC ships power Two 4D batteries (12/2011) 30 amp 120VAC shore power w/ shore power cord Protek 1220I 20 amp battery charger.(2012) 400 watt portable inverter Two Valco 50 amp marine alternators. 12VDC lighting
- Twin Volvo Penta diesel 6 cylinder 200 HP engines. Model AQ40. 585 Hours. Volvo I/O drives Gauges include Temperature, oil, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel, oil temperature, trim, and engine hours. Racor fuel filters Twin Volvo Pents outdrives Two 3 blade aluminum props Bennett trim tabs Carry on Cruise air Air conditioner - Model 5000. Bronze thru hull fittings Par 12VDC bilge pump in engine room with manifolding to all bilges. Rule bilge alarm in engine room. Atwood shower sump pump.
- Blue bimini with entire cockpit enclosure and Eisen glass curtains. Also, windshield cover and hatch covers. Horizon #500 windlass Anchor with 5/16" chain Stainless steel bow to cockpit rails with stainless steel welded stanchions.
- This is a French built vessel similar to a Sea Ray and Regal Lift kept in Fort Myers! Andy Gillis (239) 292-1915 For more details and to arrange a showing appointment, please contact Andy Gillis - (239) 292-1915 T o send an email to Andy Gillis, please "click" below andy@RossYachtSales.com "ASK ANDY!" Your mobile Yacht Broker Specialist in the FORT MYERS & CAPE CORAL area!