- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 GXI-P
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 2004 Regal 3560 Commodore is a luxury sportscruiser with a spacious interior and also has a highy styled deck configuration.
She has a NEW BLUE BIMINI (installed November 2011!) with NEW Eisenglass (installed March 2012). The forward deck includes a striped Sunbrella sunpad which is adjustable. Below deck shines with a glossy cherry interior in air conditioned comfort for those hot, steamy days. She is powered by twin Volvo 8.1L engines and includes a Kohler 7.3 KW generator. Cosmopolitan II is a one owner vessel and lift kept.
- Max Draft: 36" I/O down
- Total Power: 420
- Stepping down through the companionway is the expansive salon which has the feel of a larger boat. Moving forward, the galley is to port and the elongated dinette/settee is to starboard. The settee folds out for additional sleeping. Forward and to port is the head and shower. Forward is the owner's cabin - separated by a sliding door. Aft is the guest cabin with seating/insert for guest sleeping. Beautiful cherry wood interior. Teak and holly cabin sole. Valance lighting forward. Vacuflush head. Acrylic shower door. Sleeps six in cabin. Inner-spring queen mattress in forward owner's cabin. Owner's cabin settee and cedar lined hanging locker.
- Kenyon Electric two burner stove. Origo Microwave. Isotherm Refrigerator. Corian countertops. Stylish round stainless steel sink. Seaward Hot Water heater - 11 gallons.
- Raymarine RL80C GPS/Plotter/ Radar display. Raymarine radome radar. Raymarine 215DSC VHF radio. Ratmarine ST60 depth. Guest spotlight with remote. Kenwood RDC202MR AM/FM/ CD Stereo. Kenwood 6 disc CD player KDC C669. Sirius radio. Two remote controls for entertainment (helm & cockpit). Interior and exterior speakers. Three flat screen Sharp Aquos TV's. TV antenna.
- Twin 30 amp 120V shorepower service with cords. Halogen interior lighting. Deck courtesey lighting. Fresh water and holding tank monitor. Central vacuum. Kohler 7.3 KW generator Phone and Cable hook up. Bilge pumps and high water alarm. Charles 500 series 60 AMP battery charger. Anchor windlass with remote.
- Twin Volvo 8.1 GXI-D engines. New risers replaced.(2008) Fresh water flush kit installed. Volvo I/O Duo props. Mairine Air - air conditioning w/ reverse heat. Tilt helm wheel. Trim tabs with display. Fireboy fire supression system.
- Great deck seating for family and friends. Semi-circle seating with table/cushion insert. Wet bar featuring Corian countertop, sink, and refrigerator. Bimini enclosure with Eisen glass and screens. Walk-through windshield. Forward sun pad. Large swim platform with recessed swim ladder. Grab rails on transom for safety. Aft Hot/cold transom shower. Rod holders.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- LIFT KEPT in Cape Coral! "ASK ANDY!" Andy Gillis (239) 292-1915 Price Reduced to $89,900! NEW BLUE BIMINI! (November 2011!) with NEW Eisenglass (March 2012), too! For more details and to arrange a showing appointment, please contact Andy Gillis - (239) 292-1915 T o send an email to Andy Gillis, please "click" below andy@RossYachtSales.com "ASK ANDY!" Your mobile Yacht Broker Specialist in the FORT MYERS & CAPE CORAL area!