- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NOTE PRICE REDUCTION TO $50,000.00
CELEBRATION is a very well mechanically maintained Sea Ray 42 that has had excellent ownership. Her knowledgeable owner's purchased her in January of 1998 with 416 hrs on the engines. They have cruised extensively including Florida's east and west coast, the Bahamas and the eastern seaboard, lived aboard during a home remodel and have complete records of maintenance including a complete log. Although she is due for updated navigational electronics, exterior canvas & soft goods, the interior and all other systems are in excellent condition.
- Spacious two cabin, single head layout with separate shower stall. The forward cabin has a centerline queen size berth with full length shelves port and starboard, hanging locker and cabinets aft to stbd w/mirrored doors, two storage cabinets to port. Privacy door and private access to the head compartment w/full length mirrored door. Main salon has a curved settee (storage under) to starboard that converts into a double berth, hi-low table with leaf extension. Port side galley with single molded sink, built-in coffee maker, electric can opener, Kenyon three burner electric stove, Nutone built-in blender, Norcold Ref/Fzr, Sharp Microwave. Glass and bottle storage w/shelf and custom etched mirror with dolphin. Mid cabin has a very large U-shaped settee that converts into a double berth, cocktail table, cabinet and hanging locker. Curved pocket privacy door. Air Conditioning: New 16,000 BTU rev cycle Marineair air conditioning w/digital controls-Salon 9,000 BTU rev cycle Marineair air conditioning w/digital controls-Fwd cabin Vacuflush fresh water flush toilet Central vacuum system Slat blinds Entertainment: Insignia flat panel TV w/Sony DVD player Yamaha AM/FM Receiver Sansui dual cassette player
- Large cockpit with excellent seating, transom door, swim platform and easy access to the foredeck for anchoring and line handling. Anchoring: LoFrans reversible anchor windlass 35H Danforth anchor w/100' chain on bow roller w/helm and deck controls Fortress anchor w/chain and rode Tender: 8' 3" Seawolf inflatible dinghy-1996 4hp Evinrude outboard Rowing oars & anchor Misc: Four deck hatches Three windshield wipers Last bottom job-May 2010 (no blisters) Dark blue Sunbrella cockpit bimini/enclosure-2008 Transom door Swim platform Cockpit shower Lines & fenders USCG safety gear
- Twin 425HP Caterpillar diesels that have been professionally maintained with full service records. Both engines have 2350 hrs and have had the following major service: BOTH ENGINES HAVE BEEN UPGRADED TO THREE RING PISTONS AND MECHANICAL WATER TEMP AND OIL PRESSURE GUAGES ON THE ENGINES. Port and Starboard engine and generator alternators rebuilt-2011 6/25/2009 at 2121 hrs: Stbd engine: Rebuilt head and turbo Cleaned after cooler Cleaned Air Seps Coolant renewed Port engine: Valves adjustedC Cleaned Air Seps Coolant renewed 3/10/2009: Serviced heat exchangers-both engines Hoses replaced, as needed 11/25/2009 at 1684 hrs: Port engine total rebuild 10/15/2002 at 1312 hrs: Stbd engine total rebuild All new water hoses-both engines Misc Mechanical: Three auto/mech bilge pumps High water alarm Tank watch system Ten gallon hot water heater Spare 22X25 three blade propellers ZF Transmissions Graco oil change systems Racor 900 fuel filters Bennett trim tabs Seafire auto fire ext system Rayline remote spotlight
- Dual 120V/30Amp Shore Power Service w/Two 50' Shore Power Cords 8 KW Westerbeke generator w/1281 hrs Raw water pump and wet elbow-Replaced 2010 Batteries/Charger: Promariner 50 amp battery charger Four batteries Guest battery isolator
- Navigational electronics are vintage and dated. Helm area: Ritchie Powerdamp Compass Chartplotter with C-map chips Furuno radar-InOp (need new magnetron) B & G Network VHF/FM radio B & G Network Depth Finder B & G Network Auto Pilot-InOp B & G Network Speed-InOp B & G Network Loran-InOp ACR 406 EPIRB JVC AM/FM/CD stereo
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.