- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- KAD 44P
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
DORADO 40 - Pristine Condition & Superb Perfomance
Twin Volvo Turbo/Super Charged Diesels,Vacuum Bagged Hand Laid Vinylester Resin, Rigging Station, Sportfish Tower w/Controls, Large Fishing Deck, Spacious Interior, Enclosed Shower and Lectrasan Head, 2' Draft, Corian Solid Surfaces, Full Galley, A/C, Large L-Lounge Seating. Ready for the middle grounds. WILL NOT LAST LONG AT THIS PRICE.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Sportfish with Tower and large aft working deck. Twin Volvo Diesels, well finished below with master berth forward.The Dinette converts to bunk, Full Galley, Enclosed Head w/stand up Shower, Elegant Teak and Holly Sole. This Dorado Sportfish features: Large Fish Boxes, Rigging Station, On deck L-Lounge seating, Offshore and Inshore peformance.
- Deck & Cockpit
- Self-Bailing Cockpit 28" Interior Freeboard Bow and Stern U Bolts Stainless Steel Thur-Hull Anchor Roller Davit Windlass with Rode and Anchor 10" Stainless Steel Cleats (2 Bow, 2 Spring, 2 Stern with Hawse Pipses, 1 Anchor Locker. Heavy-Duty Rub Rail Swim ladder with Stainless Steel Grab Rail Gunnel-Mounted Rod Holders (4) Stainless Steel Cockpit Toe Rails Stainless Steel Grab Rails Cockpit Coaming Pads Prep Station with Livewell, Sink, Tackle Boxes, Tool Holders and Cutting Board Cockpit Flood Lights, Forward Docking Lights and Dome Light.
- Bow Anchor Locker with Drain Insulated In-floor Fishboxes Lockable Electronics area Rod Storage (Port and Starboard) 3 each side Vertical Rod Storage Storage Above Berths Well Finished Galley Drawers Hanging Locker
- Bi & Tri Axial Knitted Hand Laid Fiberglass 100% Vinylester Resin Throughout Vacuum Bagged Construction Dorado Integrated Structural System (D.I.S.S.) Provides 100% wood free construction. Closed Cell Foam Core in Hull and Deck NPG Gelcoat 316-L Stainless Steel Hardware w/Backing Plates and Thru Bolted w/Aircraft S/S nuts All wiring is Tinned Copper and uses Heat-Shrunk connectors. All Electrical Circuits use Breakers. Highest Grade Marine Vinly on all Cushions
- 400 Gallon Fuel Tank Automatic Bilge Pumps (Forward and Aft) Shore Power with Dual Battery Chargers Fresh Water System with 40-Gallon Tank Pull Out Transom Fresh Shower Anchor Washdown Hydraulic Steering System 12-V Receptacles Cast Stainless Steel Steering Wheel with Knob Instumentation and Electrical Switch Pannel with Circuit Breaker Protection Transducer mount areas Navigation Lights Cockpit Lighting (4) Batteries with (4) Switches 45-Gallon Livewell at Rigging Station Prep Station with Sink and Raw Water Washdown Engine Room Automatic Fire Suppression System Stainless Steel Propellers
- Compass Molded Tempered Glass Windshield Opening Porthole with Screen Interior Courtesy Lights Molded Inner Liner 12 Volt Receptacle Sind with Pull out Sprayer Forward Deck Seating with Bolsters and Removable Cushions Forward Console Seat with Backrest
- Contact Cameron at Cameron@RossYachtSales.com or 727-475-0052