- 47 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LYA-UTE (2002)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 47' Chris Craft Commander 1967 includes many features that "liveaboards" and "extended cruisers" will appreciate.
This May 2012, the owners completed working many hours on updates and maintenance items aboard VAGABOND II - please see the list below for some of these details. Also, she has a newly remodled aft cabin!
The current owners re-powered this Commander in 2002 with new Yanmar 6LYA-UTE 315 HP six cylinder diesel engines. Other features include a 400 gallon a day watermaker, full electronics including autopilot and radar, a newly remodled aft cabin with a walk-around queen bed, and much more. The sturdy swim platform includes a "diver's" folding ladder. There is a screen enclosure for the aft deck.
Also included with this "classic fiberglasss cruiser" is a 10' Boss Boats dinghy(2004). Electric davits are included, too - which will help save strain on your back while launching and retrieving the dinghy.
This third owner vessel is actively on the market and ready to show!
Below are some 2012 improvements to this 47' Chris Craft Commander 1967 classic.
- Cap Rail sanded to the bare wood and painted with Petit Easypoxy - Brown.
- Mast sanded to the bare wood and painted with Petit Easypoxy - Brown.
- Deck sanded to fiberglass and painted with Petit Easypoxy non-skid - Platinum.
- Hard top sanded and painted with Petit Easypoxy - Off white
- Interior of helm station - reworked and painted - including powder coating of wheel.
- Forward head compartment completely repainted.
- New blinds in main salon
- Wind skirt fabricated and installed - white plastic.
- New curtains for front windows.
- Replaced sliding window tracks - new as needed. All sliding windows are operational and work well!
- New carpeting for helm deck.
- Replaced intake hoses on both engines.
- Stepping down through the companionway, the open and roomy main salon includes two chairs with ottomans, high/low table, storage chest, 32" flat screen TV, and forward countertop bar. The galley is down and forward. To the port is the wrap around galley. To starboard is another workspace including a countertop for the microwave oven, lots of cabinetry, and a built in computer desk with stool. Moving forward is the guest stateroom with berths on either side. A sliding door separates the galley from the guest stateroom. Under berth drawers as well as a chest of drawers make for nice storage. All the way forward is the guest head in the "V". Aft and down is the owner's stateroom which includes a walk-around queen bed, a long and accessible deep hanging locker to port, numerous drawers including a drawer system, built-ins and more. The separate shower is tiled and includes a seat. The head includes an electric incinerating "Incinolet toilet." Two chairs w/ ottomans, high/low table, and storage chest. Central vacuum w/ hose for entire interior. Entertainment center is starboard in main salon - stereo, cassette, VCR, DVD, flat screen TV. Two staterooms. Owner's head - Incinolet electric incinerating type. Guest head - Lectrasan (2009). LG de-humidifier. Carpet and parquet sole/floor.
- Double stainless steel sinks. Dandy refrigerator/freezer 9.6 Cu Ft.(2010). Sharp Carousel Microwave. Coffee maker. Lots of cabinetry and storage. Hot/cold pressure water. 12 gallon Hot water heater. Princess 3 burner electric stove/oven.
- Onan MDKAL 9KW generator w/ fresh water heat exchanger - 1487 hours (as of 5/2012). Xantrex 25 inverter & charger - 2500 watt w/ monitor. Two battery chargers - Charles CI3230A & CI1220A. 12VDC & 32VDC systems.(32VDC for autopilot, some pumps and some lighting). 8 - 6VDC deep cycle batteries (2010). 1 - 12VDC Group 31 battery. 120VAC shorepower w/ dual 30 amp shorepower cords. Port and Starboard shorepower service.
- GPS/ Plotters - Standard Horizon 1000C and Si-tex Map 10NT. Fishfinder/depth - Garmin 320C. Radar - Furuno 16 mile. Autopilot - Robertson AP11. Hailer - Cybernet CTX 1000 VHF - Icom M45. Single side band - Icom M710. AM/FM/CD Stereo - Helm station area (2012). LG 32" flat screen TV w/ DVD player.. 6" Danforth compass. Dual trumpet air horn. Search light by Ray-line.
- Twin Yanmar 6LYA-UTE 315 HP diesel engines (2002). Racor primary filters w/ vacuum gauges. H&B Baja fuel filtering for added remote fueling protection. Fuel transfer pump. Fireboy Halon fire system. Handheld fire extinguishers. CO monitor. Engine room blowers. Two marine air conditioners - 16K and 9K btu. Two 4 blade 22X20 propellers. Two spare props. Four bilge pumps - Rule 3700, Rule 2000, Rule, 500, and Par. Trim Tabs. Morse controls. Mechanical steering. Spare fliters, impellars, zincs. Fuel - Two 90 gallon saddle tanks on either side of the engines, Two 120 +/- aft port and starboard. Total approx. 420 gallons Water - 95 gallon approx. centerline aft location.
- Sturdy aft swim platform includes a "Diver's" ladder for easy access to and from water. Electric davits for easy launch and retrieval of the Boss Boats 10' dinghy. Dinghy and electric davits are included. Boss Boats 10' dinghy(2004). Electric dinghy davits! Aft deck bimini. Screened curtains for aft deck. Fresh water hose bib - aft deck. Forward deck seat. Maxwell 2200 windlass. Three anchors - 45 lb. CQR (on bow roller), 45 lb. (prox) plow (mounted on foredeck), Fortress FX55 w/ 1/2 chain (mounted on foredeck). 100' 1" rode for storm Fortress anchor.
- Other information
- February 2009 haulout - bottom painted. Fenders and docklines. Double life rails/lines. Life raft (needs re-certification). Manuals and service records. Lifejackets.
- Updates in 2012
- The following work has been performed in 2012 and recently compled. Cap Rail sanded to the bare wood and painted with Petit Easypoxy - Brown. Mast sanded to the bare wood and painted with Petit Easypoxy - Brown. Deck sanded to fiberglass and painted with Petit Easypoxy non-skid - Platinum. Hard top sanded and painted with Petit Easypoxy - Off white Interior of helm station - reworked and painted - including powder coat of wheel. Forward head compartment completely repainted New blinds in main salon Wind skirt fabricated and installed - white plastic. New curtains for front windows. Replaced sliding window tracks - new as needed. All sliding windows are operational and work well! New carpeting for helm deck. Replaced intake hoses on both engines.
- Ready to show in Fort Myers! Call today! Price reduced to $59,900! "ASK ANDY!" Andy Gillis (239) 292-1915 Great Liveaboard and Extended cruiser! New deck and cabin top paint completed 5/2012! TWIN YANMAR 315 HP DIESELS in 2002! Includes "Boss" dinghy! For detailed history "ASK ANDY!" (239) 292-1915 For more details and to arrange a showing, please contact Andy Gillis - (239) 292-1915 T o send an email to Andy Gillis, please "click" below andy@RossYachtSales.com "ASK ANDY!" Your mobile Yacht Broker Specialist in the FORT MYERS & CAPE CORAL area!