- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Well kept example of the always popular President 41, 2010 Awlgrip Oyster White with Gold trim, New Canvas, New Raymarine 48 mile Color Radar, New Mermaid A/C, continously upgraded by knowledgable owner, perfect waterway cruisier
- Large Flybridge with abundant seating, new canvas and Eisen glass enclosure, down 3 steps to very large aft deck. Main salon down 3 steps featuring lower helm station to starboard, teak and holly cabin sole thru-out, convertible sofa, two wooden upholstered chairs, entertainment center and U-line ice maker. Guest stateroom aft featuring twin berths port and starboard, enclosed head and shower, abundant locker and drawer type storage. Galley is forward and down from Main salon, dinette to starboard, 3 burner stove and oven to port, microwave and convection oven, AC/DC Refrigerator/Freezer. Owners stateroom forward featuring Queen berth on centerline with storage below, second enclosed head and shower, abundant locker and drawer storage thru-out.
- Westerbeke 8KW gen. 2 30 Amp 125 VDC shorepower cords 4 Group 4D Batteries 1 Group 24 Battery Hearth Interface Freedom 15 Constavolt Link 2000
- Electronics and Navigational
- Robertson AP2500 Autopilot w/remote Std. Horizon Eclipse VHF Std. Horizon VHF w/distress button Datamarine LX20 digital depth w/alarm Garmin 160 Blue LED depth indicator Std. Horizon digital speed/log Raymarine SL70CRC 48 mile radar Sylvania 24" flat screen color TV
- Safety equipment
- Guest 12vdc remote controlled spotlight Husky 5" 12vdc rechargeable handheld spotlight 2 CO/smoke detectors 12vdc electric/air trumpet horn Ships bell First aid kit Life sling throwable device
- Other equipment
- Achilles 10 dinghy w/8hp yamaha OB 16k BTU A/C Mermaid new 16k BTU A/C Cruisaire 12 vdc Powerwinch anchor windlass 60 lb CQR Anchor Delta Plow Anchor 200' 1/2" rode w/short chain 100' 5/8" rode w/long chain Boat Leveler Hyd. powered trim tabs Swim platform w/hinge dinghy mounts
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.