- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 CI (340HP each)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Chris-Craft Catalina 381 is a roomy cruiser that is ready to slip her lines to go cruising! The owner keeps her clean and well maintained, and the custom FIBERGLASS HARDTOP helps make the bridge deck comfortable versus just a soft sunbrella bimini. The enclosed aft deck and helm area are very roomy. It's a great place where many people can enjoy being together at one time. This vessel offers spacious room below decks and offers more interior space than most vessels her size.
"Molly Malone" is a nice liveaboard cruiser with two private staterooms. The forward stateroom includes a walk around queen and the aft stateroom includes a walkaround KING!
Twin Mercruiser 454 gasoline engines have been rebuilt in 2011. The three air conditioners have been rebuilt and serviced in 2011. Mainetance records for 2011 and 2012 work.
- Stepping down to the salon, to starboard is an "L" - shaped couch with footstools, and an upholstered chair. To Port is a bar area adjacent to the galley with two bar stools. The galley is a "U" - shaped layout with nice storage. Moving down and forward into the guest cabin, there is a centerline queen bed. Ample room and storage including a very large hanging locker. To port is the head with a separate shower. The owner's aft stateoom offers a great centerline walk around KING size bed, ample drawers under side counters/night table area and two hanging lockers. Many mirrors, too. The head includes a separate tub/shower. Up on the bridge deck there is a wet bar with a sink and icemaker. Also, "L" shaped settee with an adjustable "HI-LO" height table with folding "wings". The bridge deck is fully enclosed with Eisen glass - there are sun curtains too. This 381 Catalina includes a CUSTOM FIBERGLASS HARDTOP! 74" headroom in Main salon. Very roomy and great for entertaining friends and family. Portside entry sliding door. Two heads - Forward is a Raritan manual and Aft is electric. Owner's stateroom includes walkaround king size bed (76" X 82"). Salon, Galley, and bar is "up." New Jazzy Blue "Soft Delight" carpet 2011.
- Countess Galley Maid electric 3 burner stove with folding heat shield. Frigidaire refrigerator/freezer. Large stainless steel sink w/ sprayer. Water heater 120VAC. Seaward Princess Microwave/convection oven Coffee maker.
- Twin 30 amp shorepower. 6.5 KW Onan MCCK generator. Battery charger. Three windshield wipers.
- Garmin GPS West Marine VHF 580 radio Standard Horizon depth finder and speed log Icom VHF radio IC-M304. Ritchie compass. AM/FM/CD/Cassette Stereo w/ speakers throughout including bridgedeck. 22" Flatscreen TV in main salon. 9" TV in aft cabin
- 20 hours on rebuilt engines. Both engines included a complete overhaul in 2011. Bottom was painted at last haulout December 2010. Twin Mercruiser 454's (340 HP). Rebuilt Port and Starboard engines 2011. Four blade props. Two SPARE props! Two bilge blowers. Three Bilge pumps. Three Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioners. All three were RECONDITIONED in 2011! Hynautics steering. Trim tabs. Freshwater hookup
- Molly Malone is one of the few Chris Craft Catalina's that include a custom FIBERGLASS HARDTOP! The custom FIBERGLASS HARDTOP and all fiberglass decks and cabin house were painted in 2011. Windlass with Danforth type anchor. Fenders and lines. USCG Safety equipment. Full enclosure with Eisen glass curtains. Sun curtains too! Swim platform and swim ladder. Cushions and suncover for forward deck sun bench.
- The owner's personal items are excluded from this listing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Docked in Fort Myers! Price reduced to $42,500 "ASK ANDY!" Andy Gillis (239) 292-1915 Comfortable liveaboard cruiser Custom FIBERGLASS HARDTOP! Twin Mercruiser engines rebuilt in 2011 - 20 hours on rebuild. Three Marine Air airconditioners - 2011 overhaul. For more details and to arrange a showing appointment , please contact Andy Gillis - (239) 292-1915 T o send an email to Andy Gillis, please "click" below andy@RossYachtSales.com "ASK ANDY!" Your mobile Yacht Broker Specialist in the FORT MYERS & CAPE CORAL area!