2005 Rampage 38 Express, $224,900, CATERPILLAR PLATINUM WARRANTY AVAILABLE* CAPTAIN MAINTAINED *SHOWROOM BEAUTIFUL!
Reduced $15,000 Owner says he will look at all offers!
AIR CONDITIONED HELM, STATE OF THE ART ELECTRONIC!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- BETTER BUILT AND BETTER FISHING DOES NOT EXIST!
- The Rampage 38 Express has been designed and solidly built specifically to handle rough weather. The core of the hull is made of pre-impregnated end-grain balsa and features double bulkhead construction providing superior durability and insulating qualities. The center console helm is hinged for easy access to wiring and features full instrumentation with plenty of room for optional electronics, a high windshield with an electrically actuated center-vent, and spacious L-shaped seating. This boat has great fishability with two giant fish boxes, a custom 55-gallon baitwell, and a swing-out transom door with top lid. Two built-in tackle centers offer a total of eight, large slide-out storage drawers with adjustable dividers, gasketed and lockable covers, a molded fiberglass sink with spray nozzle, a cutting board, and a cooler box. The 38 Express is also quick to plane thanks to her efficient 19-degree deep-V hull. With a 400-gallon fuel capacity, this boat offers excellent cruising range. A power actuated engine hatch makes engine inspections and service easy, and features double electric rams, a full fiberglass liner, and diamond plate flooring. Belowdecks, the 38 Express features cherry wood finish and gold hardware throughout; a U-shaped dinette that converts to a second double berth; a spacious and comfortable forward double V-berth with rod storage; a well-equipped galley with stainless steel sink, refrigerator, microwave / convection oven, and ample storage; and a full-sized head featuring a tile floor, a separate standup shower with circular door, and a built-in vanity with sink, and storage.
- THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF "ONE CALL"
- Accommodations: Sleeps four owners & guests in an offset double berth forward & a convertible u-shaped dinette. Master berth area features a privacy curtain, forward mirror, custom innerspring mattress, cedar-lined hanging locker, rod storage rack, overhead storage cabinets, CO monitor, under-berth storage drawers. The head features molded fiberglass sole, walls & ceiling, solid cherry door with gold hardware, solid surface countertops, mirror, custom vanity with storage cabinet, Techma marine toilet system, opening portlight with screen, shower stall with circular acrylic door and ventilation fan. Galley Equipment: Hot & Cold pressure water system, Dockside water inlet, 6 gallon stainless hot water heater, AC/DC Norcold refrigerator with freezer, Custom solid surface counter top, Sharp convection/microwave oven, Two burner ceramic cooktop, Stainless steel sink, Ample counter, cabinet & drawer space, Vented cabinet door & drawers, Lower AC unit Upper AC unit replaced 2012 Electronics And Navigational Gear: Raytheon radar chart plotter FPS fishfinder(2) Raytheon remote displays Raytheon fish finder package with commercial transducer Raytheon digital depth navigation package with transducer Raytheon VHF radio package with 18" VHF antenna autopilot system Digital engine displays with audible alarms autopilot Raytheon depth in Tower High water alarms Compass with light 20" LCD TV in salon, DVD player in salon AM/FM/CD stereo system with remote control & 6 speakers Sirius weather Electrical System: Installed 3 new batteries in vessel-Oct. 2011Custom AC distribution panel with line voltage & load meters, Custom DC distribution panel with battery voltage & load meters, Circuit breaker protection throughout, 9KW generator 110/12V electrical system(3) 8D batteries in battery boxes, Vapor proof battery isolating system, 50 amp automatic battery charger, 50 amp shore power system with dockside Glenn Denning electric power cable system Deck And Hull Equipment: Tuna tower with controls, Double spreader Lee outriggers, Four-sided eztosee enclosure, Center rigger, Helm cover, Teak & Holly sole, Two fish boxes with macerator pumpout system, 55 gallon live well with light, Bait prep center in cockpit, Four flush mount rod holders, Extra rod holders, Fresh & salt water cockpit washdowns (new in 2009)Removable cockpit bolsters, Transom door with gate, Electric vent window, Tackle storage cabinet, Three Ventilation hatches, Spreader lights, Custom polished SS anchor roller assembly, Custom 316 SS 1 1/4" bow rail, Heavy duty black rub rail with SS insert, Powder coated aluminum windshield with electrically actuated center vent, 3 Windshield wipers, 6 12" SS cleats, Vinylester resin barrier coat, Molded Fiberglass construction, Solid Fiberglass Hull bottom, 316 SS hullside through-hull fitings, Bronze underwater through hull fittings
- Contact Tom Sheehy at 727-210-1800 or 727-742-2772