- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6V-92 Single Wet Turbo
- Number of Engines
JP FROG (Name Reserved) is a 45 Convertible that was purchased by the current owner in 1983. Over the past 29 years she has been beautifully maintained, continually refit and upgraded. USCG Documented: Coastwise Unrestricted, Fishery, Recreational, Registry.
JP FROG IS BEING OFFERED FOR SALE AS THE OWNER HAS PURCHASED A LARGER HATTERAS CPMY. SHE IS IN "TURN KEY" CONDITION FOR TOURNAMENT FISHING, COMFORTABLE CRUISING, OR DOCKSIDE LIVING. JP FROG MUST BE SEEN TO BE FULLY APPRECIATED!
NOTE: PRICE REDUCTION TO $119,000.00. HIGHLY MOTIVATED!!! MAKE OFFER
- Two cabin, one and one half head layout. Spacious main salon with entertainment center on the port side forward bulkhead with flat panel TV, Stereo, SSB, VHF and GPS, lower helm to starboard (not used), built-in wine cooler and L-shaped settee. To port is a custom teak cabinet port side aft, barrel chair and built-ice maker forward. Norcold Ice Maker in Custom Cabinet WineEnthusiast Wine Cooler in Custom Cabinet Custom Teak "Cargo" Table-Main Salon Custom 3/8" Etched Glass Marlin in Aft Window Port Side Salon (Lighted) Galley down starboard side with corian counter top, upright ref/fzr, single ss sink, convection/microwave, two burner stove top and custom top loading trash bin. The owner's stateroom is opposite the galley to port with privacy door. Custom queen size double berth is outboard with drawer storage under, side cabinet inboard w/four drawers. Large hanging locker outboard forward with a flat panel TV/DVD player on bulkhead. Private access to the head compartment with full length mirror. New Headliner w/Custom 110V & 12V LED lighting-Main Salon, Owner's Stateroom and Fwd Stateroom Head compartment port side with separate shower stall, fresh water flush marine toilet, vanity and mirror. Custom Corian Counter-top and Molded Sink New TECMA electric fresh water flush toilet Forward cabin has a V-berth fwd, lavatory and mirror on the port side aft bulkhead, toilet between the v-berth with fold up seat. Hanging locker to starboard. Raritan fresh water flush toilet
- Salon: Samsung 23" Flat Panel TV Zenith DVD/VHS Player Kenwood Dual Cassette Player Onkyo AV Receiver w/split speaker system Sony 5-Disc CD Player KVH TrackVision Gyro Stabilized Antenna for Satellite TV Direct TV Receiver Wireless Hot Spot w/WiFi Amplifier Hard Wire Hook-Up for Laptop Computer Cabling for Computer or iPod Music Wired to Stereo Electronics: Icom IC-M700 SSB Apelco 5160 VHF/FM Northstar 951X GPS/Navigation Owner's Stateroom: 21" RCA Flat Panel TV/DVD player
- Starboard Galley Down w/custom Corian counter-top: Fisher & Paykel SS ref/fzr w/Ice Maker & In-Door Filtered Water Dispenser Sharp Carousel Microwave/Convection Oven Princess two burner stove top Large single SS sink Custom top loading trash bin Custom parquet flooring
- Custom 1 1/2" Aluminum Bow Rail Custom Teak Pulpit and Anchor Roller Custom AC Anchor Windlass Wired to Generator Fortress Anchor w/ Chain and Nylon Rode One Large Deck Hatch over V-berth Two Med Deck Hatches over Owner's Cabin & Galley Custom Fiberglassed "Windshield" SS Side Deck Grab Rails-Port & Starboard Custom Slane Marine Side Hull Air Vents for Engine Room Single Piece Tempered Safety glass w/ Custom Frames on all Windows Custom Teak Swim Platform-New 2009
- Fly Bridge
- Custom Half Tower with Fiberglass Hard Top, Recessed Lighting and Electronic Box and Enclosure. Custom Rails and Ladder w/Starboard Steps Two Helm Chairs Forward Facing Bench Seating in front of Helm Recessed LED Lightning in Hard Top Stereo Speakers Two Dimmable Halogen Cockpit Lights Built-in Navigational Lights in Custom Tower Hard-Top Fly Bridge Electronics: Koden CVS-832 Color Fish Finder Furuno 72 Mile Radar w/Open Array Antenna ComNav Marine 2001 Autopilot Slaved to TracVision Gyro Northstar 952X GPS/Navigator Raymarine Digital Depth Finder Icom IC-504 VHF/FM Radio Loud Hailer Danforth Compass
- Two 120V/30 Amp Shore Power Inlets w/Splitter to single 50 Amp Cord, Phone and TV Inlet-Starboard Cockpit. Single 240V/50 Amp Shore Power Outlet off Generator-Port Cockpit with circuit breaker panel next to the generator for Cockpit Shore Power Outlet, 110V Anchor Windlass and Watermaker. 16KW Phasor Newage Generator w/4598 hrs. Dual Racor Fuel Filters Four AGM 8D Batteries: Two New 10/11, Two 2yrs Old One Wet Cell 8D-Generator Start Lewco Electric Marine Battery Charger/Inverter-New 2009
- Re-powered in 1993 with Two Factory New GM 6V-92 Single Wet Turbo Diesels w/Full Mechanical Gauges P & S and including new transmissions. The engines were commissioned by Detroit Diesel technicians. Two teams checked all pressures on two separate occasions and got an excellent approval. Engine Hrs: Approx. 2,007 hrs on both engines since totally rebuild in 2005 and 100 hrs on both engines since all of the heads were overhauled in 2009 and 2010. Note: The port engine hour meter was replaced at 2,591 hours and the new hour meter reads approx. 2,700 hours. The starboard hour meter is original to the repower in 1993 and reads approx. 4,598. SEE OTHER FEATURES FOR A LOG OF ENGINE MAINTENANCE AND SERVICE. Three Blade Nibral 27X26 w/ 2" Cup Airseps Murphy Low Engine Coolant Switches-Both Engines Racor Fuel Filters Two 16,000 BTU Rev/Cyc Split System Air Conditioning Units w/ Digital Controls Kenmore 6 Gallon Water Heater 600 Gal/Day Village Marine Watermaker Oil Change System on Engines, Transmissions and Generator Custom 70 Gal Fuel Tank Forward w/ Transfer Pump High Water Alarm Fuel Transfer Pump and Racor Primer
- Spacious Fishing Cockpit Including: Custom Transom Door Custom Under Coaming Lights (Blue & White) & Speaker System Two White Zenon Underwater Lights in Transom Chrome over Brass Rockaway Fighting Chair Under Cockpit Sole Live Well (Currently Sealed) Custom Slane Marine FG Cabinet Port Side w/SS Master Force Butane BBQ Grill and Tackle Center Custom Slane Marine FG Cabinet Stbd Side w/Two Top Loading Ice Chest and Two Storage Under Rupp Triple Spreader Outriggers w/Center Rigger Six Rod Holders Six Rocket Launchers Fold Up Partial Shade for Cockpit
- Other Features
- Here is a partial list and time line of refit, upgrades and improvements: 6/15/2011 Fresh Bottom Job New Raytheon ST-40 Digital Depth Finder and Transducer 6/4/2011 New TECHMA Electric Fresh Water Flush Marine Toilet-Primary Head Compartment New Raritan Electric Fresh Water Flush Marine Toilet-Fwd Stateroom New Auto/Manual Bilge Pump-Aft 8/21/10 New Stainless Steel Fisher & Paykel Ref/Fzr w/Ice Maker & "In-Door" filtered water dispenser 6/25/2010 Both Engines had all four head totally rebuilt with: All New Valves, New Turbo on Stbd Engine 3/2010 New Welded Custom 1 1/2" Dia. Aluminum Bow Rail and Bridge Ladder w/Starboard Treads 6/2009 (Work began in Sept. 2008 and completed in June 2009) Totally Repainted i.e. Hull Top Sides, Deck, Cockpit, Flybridge and Nonskid Bottom Sand Blasted, Dried, Barrier Coated and Bottom Painted w/Seahawk Removed Salon Windows and Refinished All Frames, Removed Sliders and Resealed Rebuilt Fwd Deck Hatch New Interior Upholstery New Headliner w/New 110V & 12V LED Lighting New Cabinet in Salon Re-Chromed Fighting Chair New Dive Platform New Cabinet for Icemaker Slane Marine Vents & Cockpit Boxes New Alum Half Tower w/Custom Fiber Glass Hard Top w/Recessed LED Lights, Electronics Box, Clear Vinyl Enclosure 7/15/2008 Rebuilt Port Engine w/New Turbo 1/6/2008 New Injectors-Stbd Engine 5/5/2007 Installed Under Water Lights-White Installed WiFi Amplifier 12/1/2005 Rebuilt Engines: The engines were running fine, however, the owner decided to do the rebuild during a season when was not use the boat. The engines were 12 years old at that time. The rebuild took 6 weeks. This was a total rebuild with the oil pans being dropped and removed from the boat for cleaning. All bearings were replaced on the cranks and cams and all new cylinders/liners/rings and injectors. The heads were inspected, resurfaced, and all new valves (4 per cylinder). Unfortunately after market valves were installed and they failed on the port engine in 2009 and the starboard in 2010. When the starboard failed, we removed all four heads and had all valves replaced. Thus, a complete top overhaul which now has about 100 hrs on each engine.Engine oil has been changed every 100 hours. 7/2005 All New Thru-Hull Fittings and Re-bonded New Strainers New Dripless Shaft Seals Rebuilt Port Transmission 5/9/2004 All New Injectors-Both Engines 4/13/2002 New Hand Crafted Queen Size Mattress for Owner's Stateroom 4/13/2001 New Rope Lighting-Salon 3/2000 New Wooden Mini Blinds-Salon New Cornices-Salon 9/2000 New Rub Rail New Murphy Engine Coolant Switch-Port Engine 6/99 New Murphy Engine Coolant Switch-Stbd Engine
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.