- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD41P-A 200HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Camano 31 has all of the amenities and feel of a much larger vessel, with the ability to cruise a long distance at cruising speeds upward to 15 knots. Construction is of the highest standards both in quality of material and workmanship.This boat is very clean and ready to go, great boat for a loop or Bahamas trip.
- Length 31' Beam 10' 6" Draft 3' 4" Displacement 10,000 lbs
- Total Power: 200hp
- At the forward end is a V berth with filler that becomes a very large double berth. The area has good ventulation in the form of a hatch overhead and port holes in the hull. There is ample storage. Next, aft to starboard is a hanging locker followed by an enclosed head. To port is a light, airy galley that is open to the upper deck.The upper level has teak and holley floors with large hatches for engine acess and a steering navigation consol to starboard. To port is a 6 person L shaped settee that can be converted for sleeping. Aft is the cockpit with a transom door to the swim platform. There is a ladder to port that goes to the large flybridge with three comfortable helm chairs and full controls.
- AC/DC Power panel Four 12volt Group 27 batteries One 12volt Group 31 battery Batteries new 2011 Plastic battery boxes Xantrex True Charge 40+ battery charger Heart Interface automotive -style inverter On-0ff Battey switch GFCI protected outlets Reverse polarity indicator Entec 4.2KW generator (100Hrs)
- Volvo Penta TAMD41-P-A (New 2005) ZF Hurth HS45A-A transmission 2.43:1 Full instrumentation below and on bridge Kolbelt shifter/throttle controls Cutless bearing in aft end of keel 20x20 4 bladed prop 2 welded aluminum fuel tanks Stainless steel deck plates port and starboard for tank filling Fireboy Xintex CMD-3m carbon monoxide detector Analog fuel gauge Racor fuel filters Handheld shower in head Handheld shower in cockpit 12 volt sump system 12 volt toilet Plastic holding tank pumped out from the deck or pumped overboard Macerator pump 12volt for overboard discharge Marine air conditioning 16000BTU reverse cycle Bow Truster Keypower 12 volt Bronze thru hull fittings bronze valves on thru hulls bilge pump with float switch and manual override Rule 1100 automatic bilge pump with manual override Waterlift muffler system Teleflex SeaStar hydraulic steering system fiberglass composite rudder Stainless steel strut from end of keel to rudder Dripless shaft seal Stainless steel prop shaft 1-1/2 inch LPG propane system Remote operated LPG shut off system Two moulded plastic water tanks Flojet 12VDC pressure water pump Force 10 6 gallon water heater
- HULL AND DECK
- The vessel has a KEELFORM hull, a unique botom shape consisting of a large displacement keel and a very wide waterline beam. This innovation provides the Camano with the unique ability to gently rise in the water (a straight-line increase in the planing angle) as it moves through the critical range from displacement to planing speed with no significant loss of efficiency. Unlike other planing hulls that must bring the bow high out of the water before the stern will rise onto plane, the Camano never has to climb over the "hump" and can operate at any speed between dead slow and full throttle with ease. Stainless Steel bow pulpit Stainless steel handrails on cabin side Stainless steel handrail on bridge Tempered/laminated glass windows in saloon area 3 electric windshield wipers Composite construction
- Novacool front-loading 12Vdc refrigerator-freezer Force 10 LPG stove with oven Microwave oven Large stainless steel sink Good storage with cutlery drawer
- Assorted dock lines and fenders 2 B-1 fire extingwishers 12 vold Horn operated from below and bridge Navigation lights 12 volt Maxwell anchor windless Bruce anchor 22lb Anchor rode, 3 strand nylon Bridge Bimini top 2005 Achilles 290 (9.6 dingy) 2006 8hp 2 cycle Yamaha outboard
- Furno GPS GP31 ICOM-M45-VHF with command mike Lowaranc3 X45 LCD depth finder lower station Hawkeye depth finder on bridge 2013 up graded Auto Pilot ST600 / SPX10 Smartpilot Aquameter Saturn compass both stations Garmin plotter
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.