- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Camano is the perfect one couple Great Loop boat, dependable single Volvo 200hp with nearly 800 mile range! Bow thurster, Updated Electronics, lift kept for the last 5 years.
- Main salon features L shaped settee to port which converts into double berth, pedestal helmsmen chair has removable post that will allow the chair to be lowered and add additional seating when in port or entertaining. Teak shelves forward of settee can serve as small entertainment center. Galley is 3 steps down featuring 2 burner Force Ten stove, Kenmore Microwave Oven, Nova Cool R3800 Refrigerator/Freezer, single SS sink and abundant locker and drawer storage. Enclosed head to starboard featuring electric head with holding tank, y-valve and macerator pumpout. Large hanging locker forward, door for hanging swings forward to act as privacy door for V-berth, V-berth is very large, 6'7" with insert. Fly-bridge has excellent visibility, Three adjustable pedestal chairs, complete set of electronics mirroring everything found at lower helm.
- Four 12V Group 27 AGM Batteries One 12V Group 31 AGM Engine Battery Entecc Model EW-4200-D 4.2KW Gen w/1115 hrs 8.12 Tru Charge 40+ Battery Charger One 30 Amp Marinco shorepower w/50' shore power cord
- Delta 22 lb Anchor w/150' 1/4" chain Simpson Lawrence 600 Electric Windlass Stainless Steel Single Anchor Roller Freshwater washdown in cockpit 4 Bow Bimini Top Swim Platform with boarding ladder Transom door Sliding Windows in Cabin House
- Raymarine E 80 Radar and GPS @ upper/lower stations Simrad Robertson AP22 Autopilot @ upper/lower stations Raytheon Raydata Speed & Depth @ Upper/lower stations Horizon Spectrum VHF lower station, Ram Mike @ upper station Bennett Trim tabs with Digital display @ upper/lower stations Electric windlass controls @ upper/lower stations Bow Thruster controls @upper/lower stations Raymarine and Simrad electronics reported new in 2007
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.