- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"Freestyle" is a very clean 34' Gemini 105 Mc 2004 cruising catamaran which includes many features cruising sailors appreciate. She includes a roller furling 150% genoa with a full batten mainsail, Lewmar self-tailing primary winches, 123 watt solar panel, davits, a unique aft deck "loveseat", plus much more. For those "tropical days", she includes a 12,000 BTU Mermaid air conditioner. "Freestyle" is outfitted with a color Garmin 182C GPS/plotter, Raymarine ST series tri-data and wind, and Raymarine ST6000 autopilot(2010).
Her engine has been serviced at 100 hour intervals, and she has had new bottom paint applied in January 2012.
- "Freestyle" will accomodate 8 people for sleeping. There are three separate staterooms and one head. Interior has 6’3” headroom. The cabin sole molding includes engineered teak and holly inserts. FORWARD : Queen berth is locatedin the forward master cabin with cushions of 4" foam with fabric cover (5'4"x6'6"), full hanging locker, two storage lockers, three small storage compartments and vanity with four bins. Bomar hatch with screen overhead. Convenient shelf on port side of berth. 120 VAC outlet, 12 VDC fan and reading lights. Great view forward through large Lexan window. MAIN SALON: Dinette / salon area, dinette seat with 4” foam cushions, storage under with tri-fold teak saloon table, 2 Bomar hatches with screens, overhead of dinette, 2 – 12 VDC fans, 120 VAC outlet, 12 volt fluorescent light, seat on aft bulkhead to port. Main cabin door is composite with opening window, opening windows at rear of main cabin allow ventilation between cabin and cockpit under pilothouse. STARBOARD GALLEY : Outboard counter 7’6” long x 19” wide with formica work top with double sink and propane stove with two burners, oven and broiler. Two drawers and storage are located under inboard 5’ counter, drawer and storage under surface accessible through with sliding doors, easy access to the 4 Cu. Ft. Refregerator which operates on propane or 120 VAC, 12 Volt fluorescent light, 120 VAC outlets. STARBOARD AFT: Double in aft cabin: Berth cushions of 4” foam with fabric cover (48” wide). Hanging locker, utility locker, and drawer, 2 port lights and 12 Volt light PORT FORWARD HEAD: Head – fully molded with storage, wash basin, shower on vertical rail with bulkhead mounted controls Raritan marine head with 18 gallon holding tank with “Y” valve and deck pump out and gravity drain 120 VAC outlet and 12 volt light Bomar hatch with screen overhead Enclosed storage locker PORT: Navigation area with storage, battery compartment and chart table outboard and shelf inboard 12 Volt fluorescent light and 115 volt outlet PORT AFT: Double in aft cabin, cushions of 4” foam with fabric cover (48” wide) Hanging locker, utlity locker and drawer 2 Port lights and 12 volt light
- The galley of the 105 MC features a double-sided work surface, double burner propane stove-top with oven, a double basin deep stainless steel sink, easy access to the four cubic foot refrigerator( powered by propane or 120VAC), microwave, and plenty of accessible storage. Hot water heater - 120 VAC or engine heat exchanger. Pressure hot/cold water Dometic propane/120VAC refrigerator/freezer. Voyager propane stove/oven
- Garmin 182C GPS/plotter with chart cards for SWFL, FL, Bahamas, Carolinas, and Chesapeake Bay. Raymarine ST tri-data Raymarine ST wind Raymarine ST6000 Autopilot (2010) Standard Horizon VHF - wired to GPS for DSC. Masthead mounted VHF antenna. Propane detector with sensor in each hull. AM/FM/CD stereo (new in 2010) with salon and cockpit speakers. Wired for XM radio(receiver not included) Port and Starboard fuel gauges(2012) Engine gauge cluster - RPM, water temp, oil pressure, and voltage. DC amp/volt digital monitor including % charge. CO alarm.
- 30 amp 120VAC shorepower with 50' cord Three Lifeline 12VDC AGM type batteries Solar Panel - 123 watts - with controller Inverter LED type lights - Port, starboard, stern, steaming, masthead tricolor, and anchor lights 8 interior lights, 4 Hella fans DC spotlight Electric bilge pump
- Westerbeke 27HP 30B diesel engine. 1065 hours as of 2/2012 Spare parts for engine Silette Sonic catamaran drive Mermaid 12,000 BTU air conditioner
- Sailing Gear
- Selden mast with double spreaders. Full batten Bierig mainsail (340 SQ. ft.) with two reef points for slab reefing, and lazy jacks. 150% Bierig roller furling genoa. Aft traveler with upgraded optional control lines. Two Lewmar #7 single speed winches on mast for halyards. Two # 40 self-tailing two speed primary winches. Split adjustable backstay. New Mainsail cover
- Full covers for all windshields, hatches, both aft cabin windows, and cabin door. Full screen enclosure for cockpit. Screens for all 4 hatches and 4 ports. Aft canvas "loveseat." Davits. Helm seat. Cockpit cushions. Bruce and Fortress(Fx-16) anchors both with 10' chain and 100' rode. Safety equipment including 4 lifejackets, Lifesling, and flares. Fenders and dock lines. Hot/cold aft shower.
- galley items, tools, and personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Docked in Fort Myers Beach! ASK ANDY! Andy Gillis (239) 292-1915 For more details and to arrange a showing appointment, please contact Andy Gillis - (239) 292-1915 T o send an email to Andy Gillis, please "click" below andy@RossYachtSales.com "ASK ANDY!" Your mobile Yacht Broker Specialist in the FORT MYERS & CAPE CORAL area!