- 65 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
This maxi-rigged sailing catamaran offers many well thought out features, as well as quality construction, that knowledgeable owners appreciate. The spacious salon provides for a cool and relaxing area with beautiful panoramic views and includes a large dining area, with a full size galley. She sleeps 16 and includes six separate double cabins. As a charter vessel, she sleeps 12 with separate crew quarters. Scuba divers will find the unique dive deck, which lowers to water level, provides unprecedented ease for entering the water.
- Total Power: 70 Cruising Speed: 6 to 10 knots
- The spacious salon provides for a cool and relaxing area with beautiful panoramic views and includes a large dining area, with a full size galley. She accommodates 16 for sleeping - including six double cabins. Crew quarters are seperate from owners/guest cabins. Enormous deck space includes a cockpit for dining, and relaxing — with an ice maker, outdoor bbq grill, and a large covered cockpit.
- LPG Five burner stove. 120VAC oven. Double stainless steel sink. 12 VDC Nauticold refrigerator/freezer. Icemaker in cockpit. Pressure H/C water.
- Furuno GPS/Plotter. Furuno Radar. B&G Depth sounder. Raytheon depth sounder. NCR #N860 single side band radio. CD Stereo w/ changer. 15" televiison. Raytheon fixed satelite phone. VHF Radio.
- 30 KW Isuzu 4LE-1 diesel generator. Batteries - 16 Trojan 6VDC - with parallel switch grouped for service in 2 banks of 8. 2 - 12VDC Group 31 batteries for engine starting. 1- 12VDC Group 27 for generator starting. Two high-output alternators in addition to standard engine alternators. Six solar Panels. 50 AMP 240V Shorepower. Inverter- Trace 2500 watt #U2512SB with #RC2000 digital staus display.
- Twin Westerbeke 70 HP diesel 4 cylinder engines - 71C4. Fresh water cooled with heat exchangers. Racor fuel/water seperators. Verna exhaust mufflers. Hurth transmissions - HBW 250A - 2.71 to 1 reduction. Morse Controls. Edson Steering. Halon Fireboy fire system. Marine air conditioning. Pacer fire pump. Tanks- Three aluminum diesel fuel tanks totaling 310 gallons. Two 40 gallon polyethylene plastic holding tanks totaling 80 gallons. Four 115 gallon fiberglass tanks totaling 460 gallons.
- Legacy was built by Wood Wind Inc. and designed by Kurt Hughes. This vessel is of wood cored/cold molded vacuum bagged fiberglass epoxy/carbonfiber composite & is painted. Balso core and marine grade plywood was used throughout the construction. Scuba divers will find the unique dive deck, which lowers to water level, provides unprecedented ease for entering the water. Tanks and equipment are stored in benches along the transom, precluding any need for transporting heavy dive equipment around the boat. She also features an onboard scuba compressor and fresh water rinse tanks. Deck awning. Full cockpit cushions. Bowmar and Lewmar Hatches. Life raft. USCG safety equipment. Lofrans electric Windlass. 120 lb Danforth and 70 lb Danforth anchor with chain and rode.
- Sailing & Rigging Equipment
- This vessel is rigged as a maxi-catamaran. The mast is deck stepped. The mast is fitted with double spreaders. Both the mast and boom are custom made and are painted extruded aluminum. The traveler is mounted to the hardtop and supported with stainless steel rod. Full batten main sail with Lewmar car system. New main sail 2005-UK Furling Headsail. Harken MkII roller furling. Lewmar two speed winches. Main Sail area - 900 sq ft. Head Sail area - 611 sq.ft.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- "ASK ANDY!" Andy Gillis (239) 292-1915 For more details and to arrange a showing, please contact Andy Gillis - (239) 292-1915 T o send an email to Andy Gillis, please "click" below andy@RossYachtSales.com "ASK ANDY!" Your mobile Yacht Broker Specialist in the FORT MYERS & CAPE CORAL area!