Owned by a knowledgeable sailor, there have been numerous upgrades throughout. Miracle is a very clean, well maintained Classic MKII Out Island 41. She is truly turnkey ready for cruising. BRING OFFERS - MOTIVATED SELLER!
- Recent Upgrades
- May 2007 - Extensive blister/bottom upgrade with epoxy barrier coat. Work performed by Norseman Shipyard $17,112.10 Dec. 2009 New main air conditioner Dec. 2010 Repaint feature stripes and bottom by Norseman Shipyard $8360.64 New Ultrasuede interior upholstery New teak trim on deck 2009
- Heavy duty cruising main, good servicable condition 150% genoa- light use, still fresh 130% RF genoas recent and in very good condition
- Fur1850 GPS Tack/Tick wireless speed and depth Icom VHF
- 2 Lwemar #52 ST primary winches on cockpit coaming 1 Lemar #40 ST mainsheet winch 2 Lewmar #16 halyard winches Spinnaker pole stowed on stbd. side Bimini
- Two 12v, 4D lead acid deep cycle batteries boxed, covered and secured in the engine room. Stranded thermoplastic shielded wiring to 4 selector/parallel switch at DC control panel in the walkthrough to aft cabin. Panel has volt/Amp meters and is breakered for overload protection. The engine is fitted with an 85 amp. alternator. 120v 30 amp. AC service from shore. 125v grounded recepticals on board to the main breakers at a dead front AC distribution panel. There is a seperate 120v panel for the two air conditioners. AC circuits include; cabin outlets, air conditioning, hot water heater, galley and battery maintenance with a 35 amp. Newmar marine charger.
- Isotheom 12 volt refridgeration Propane stove and oven Double stainless steel sinks White formica counters
- The Classic MKII Out Island is a model of spaciousness and livability. 17 opening ports and 5 opening hatches insure excellent ventalation and storage is abundant. The forward stateroom is designed with guests in mind. It has private access to forward head, access to the forward hanging locker and wide shelves for extra storage. Aft of the forward stateroom and head is a roomy, comfortable salon with a U-shaped dinette to starboard. Teak bulkheads and cabinets and soft fabrics set off a voluminous main salon creating a comfortablerelaxing lounge and dining area for the whole crew. Again, storage is excellent. Amidships on the port side is a seaworthy U-shaped configuration with overhead cabinets. Storage is abundant for extended cruising. The passageway to the aft cabin has an opening port and a large countertop across from the engine room that can be used as a workbench. The aft stateroom with opening ports and a large hatch offers excellent ventilation. The aft head off the master stateroom is equipped with a Jabsco marine toilet, sink with H/C pressure water, seperate shower stall with seat, laundry locker, large mirror, sliding door cabinet and a Lewmar opening port.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.