- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Out Island 51 is a veteran of 3 Atlantic crossings and many years of live aboard cruisng. Now she is ready for a new owner to continue to love her, enjoy her, and give her the TLC she needs. She has a full custom hardtop over the cockpit to keep her crew out of the weather. This yacht represents an opportunity for the right buyer to put her back into top shape or start living aboard as is today at an affordable price for a lot of yacht. She has a ton of storage space. Her centerboard has been disabled and bolted in the up position
- Beginning first forward is the anchor rode locker accessed via small mirrored doors from the V berth area. Next aft is the V berth stateroom with overlapping upper/lower bunks. There is storage built in under the port (upper) berth and there is a hanging locker. The trim is Teak. The sole is vinyl. There is an oscillating 12 volt fan and stereo speakers. Next aft is the forward companionway with a smoke alarm and Teak and holly sole. To stbd. is the guest stateroom with upper/lower bunks outboard, a hanging locker, book shelf, wall mirror, oscillating 12 volt fan, hatch, deck prism, and built in cabinetry inboard aft with a fold down desk. Across to port is the forward head with an FRP shower pan floor, diverter type shower, hand pump head, and formica counters. Doors throughout are teak louvered type. Headliners and wall coverings throughout are mostly vinyl. The salon is next aft with a "U" shaped dinette with drop leaf Teak dining table built in to stbd. and a bench type settee to port with storage under. The salon sole is Teak and Holly and the wall coverings and overheads are white vinyl. There is a large four bulb lighting fixture over the dining table. There is an entertainment equipment area to port forward of the settee. There are drawers and storage above the port settee. The salon area has black Formica counter tops. The galley is stbd. aft of the salon open to it. The galley has a double stainless steel sink, butcher block Formica counter tops, vinyl tile sole, a built in top and front loading refrigerator, and a top loading built in freezer. The cabinets are teak. Across from the galley to port is a navigator's station with a large chart table with electronics built in above it and the main electric panel aft. The engine compartment access is aft of the navigators's station and under the companionway up to the cockpit. Aft of the galley on the stbd. side is a companionway leading aft to the master stateroom/head. There are pantrys and storage in the companionway. There is access on the inboard side of this companionway into the engine compartment which is under the cockpit. The master stateroom is next aft with a built in dresser to stbd., a double berth to stbd. aft, with built in drawers, hanging lockers, and storage. The sole is vinyl tile. The master stateroom has deck access forward via a companionway up to the cockpit. The master head is to port forward with an FRP tub forward in the compartment. The master head has a hand pump toilet, Formica counter tops, and vinyl tile sole. The transom is last. The interior is open and airy with ample hatches and sky lights.
- Additional Equipment & Details
- Engine rebuilt in 2000. Swivel reading lamps in staterooms. 1" 250' Dacron anchor rodes with 30' 3/8# chain (2). Fortress spare anchor on deck. Stereo speakers throughtout. Smoke alarms. Custom overhead spot lighting in master stateroom. Custom electric panel with analog A.C. and D.C. volt meters and ammeters. Slo/Scan atomic clocks in nav. station and master stateroom. Guest Class B 630E EPIRB. Overhead and swivel chart light. Rotary battery switches. Generator start/stop panel under companionway ladder with hour meter, oil pressure gauge, and coolant temp. meter. Racor 900FG fuel/water separator for main engine. Racor 500FG fuel/water separator for generator. ParMax 12 12 volt fresh water pressure pump with accumulator tank. Seaward 120 volt 6 gallon water heater. 3 x 12 volt lead acid house batteries plus 2 starting batteries. Reverso 12 volt oil change pump. Original Morgan owner's manual. Dual lever Morse type controls on helm pedestal. Tachometer with hours, volt meter, fuel level gauge, coolant temp. meter, and oil pressure gauge for main engine in cockpit. Ritchie Powerdamp steering compass. 2 x chrome bronze Lewmar #45 3 speed sheet winches. 3 x chrome bronze Lewmar #4 winches in cockpit. 2 x chrome bronze Lewmar #16 and 2 x Lewmar #8 winches on mizzen. Magma rectangular propane grill on stern rail. Schaeffer turning blocks. Stainless steel hand rails around cockpit. Raw Teak rat boards on stbd. main shrounds. Main mast deck light. Ideal electric anchor rode capstan with foot switch on fore deck. Club footed staysail jib. 3 x chrome bronze Lewmar #16 halyard winches on main mast. 2 Horsecollar type throwable MOB brackets on stern rail. 2 x rod holders on stern rail. Marine TV antenna. 2 Teak forward cabin top gear boxes. Teak cockpit grating. Storage under cockpit seats. Isinglass curtains for cockpit.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Craig Starns direct (813) 340-0227 for a showing.