- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
If fast is fun, then sailing a C&C 99 will be more fun than you've had in a long time. She's a 32-footer that is race-ready with family and friends and cruiseworthy in civilized fashion, with undeniably rakish styling and a daring cockpit and deck layout. Caraluna's many race wins include 2005 - Miami-Nassau 1st, 2005 Wirth Munroe (Palm Beach Race) 1st PHRF. She has been lightly used since 2007. New dacron UK mainsail and dacron UK 115% jib 2012. Shoal Draft 5' 2". Hull Awlgripped - New bottom paint - Saildrive serviced July 2012
- Max Draft: 5.0'
- Total Power: 19
- V-Berth with lockers, hanging locker and shelved storage and under bunk storage access. Bunk Length Main Cabin settees fitted with contoured cushions. Water resistant stortage in main cabin seatbacks accessed through gasket doors. Furniture Grade bunk cushions. Main cabin with cherry cabinets throughout. Varnished cherry table removable for storage while racing. 6'2" Headroom in main cabin. Full Nav station finished in cherry. Mav Locker with space for full electronics. Aft double quarter berth. On deck LPG storage well. Full Head located forward of salon.
- 2-Burner LPG Stove w/Oven Frigeration Hot & Cold Pressure Water Freshwater Plumbing 42-Gallon Freshwater Tank 6-Gallon Water Heater - 100 VAC on engine near exchanger
- Marine Head w/20-Gallon Holding Tank w/Deck Pump-Out Shower in Head w/Drain to Sump and Automatic Pump Storage in Upper Vanity and Sink Locker Molded Solid Surface Sink and Countertops
- Electronics and Navigation
- Tack-Tick wireless instrument package that includes wind speed and direction, boat speed and depth, multi-display interfaced with GPS and fluxgate compass. Furuno 1650 GPS Chartplotter Icom VHF CD player
- Sails & Rigging
- Sail Inventory includes: 2004 - cruising main and R/F genoa, 2004 - Kevlar main, Hvy#1 and 110% blade,.5 All purpose spinnaker,.74 reacher spinnaker, 155% carbon #1 2006, Kevlar 135% #2, 2010 dacron race/cruise main, 2012 new dacron 135% genoa Black Carbon Fiber double spreader mast Aluminum Spinnaker pole Harken Furling forestay Harken 40:1 backstay Harken Adjustable genoa tracks Harken 44.2 self-tailing primary winches Harken 32.2 self-tailing halyard winches Harken 40.2 self-tailing spinnaker winches Harken mainsheet traveler & two speed mainshett system
- Caraluna has not seen much use since 2007 but has shown good race results including: 2005 - Miami-Nassau 1st 2005 Wirth Munroe (Palm Beach Race) 1st phrf New Awlgrip & bottom paint July 2012 Saildrive completely service July 2012 Dockside A/C Liferaft, two anchors and USCG safety equipment
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Rick Grajirena; Office 727.210.1800 Cell 727.403.9910