- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Mingulay is a nice example of the popular Macgregor 65, custom 6' draft keel, incredable performance under power or sail. 2007/2008 Snead Boat Works including new hull paint, all new standing rigging, mast pulled and painted, all new interior cushions, upgraded charging , fuel and electrical systems.
PRICE JUST RECUCED $139,000 SELLER IS MOTIVATED !!!!!
- Aft cockpit with large lazzerett storage, from companionway down, galley to port, raised Navigation area to starboard, Owners stateroom aft featuring Queen size berth sofa and desk, and enclosed head. Main salon forward with bi-fold table on centerline, L-shaped sette to starboard, single sette to port. Next forward, 2ed enclosed head to starboard, single sette to port. Forward stateroom next featuring double berth.
- Vetus electric windlass with chain gypsy and rope drum 27lb Plow anchor with chain and rode Fortress FX-85 with chain and rode Harken adjustable genoa tracks Harken Roller Furling new in '07 Lazy Jacks '07 Rig pulled and sent to JSI for complete overhaul and painting '07 All new standing rigging '07 Strong Slide sail track added '07
- Double SS sinks Norcold model DE451 and DE0051 refrigerators GSI 3 burner stove and oven
- Standard Horizon Eclipse + VHF radio Icom IC-M700 PRO [reported to be in operative] Raymarine ST60 Tridata w/Speed and Depth Raymarine Autohelm ST7002
- 12VDC and 110VAC A/C system 2 AGM 6 VDC batteries wired to form one 12VDC bank 2 Group 27 AGM 12VDC form second bank 30 amp Shore Service Xantrex Truecharge battery charger Snead Island preformed complete upgrade on entire electrical system in 2007
- All new interior upholstery including foam Custom fitted sheets All new fitted and borded carpet through out boat Marine Air 16,000 BTU air conditioning Bottom stripped and painted '07 Hull painted '07 Decks buffed and polished New bilge pumps Fuel System upgraded with selectable Racore fuel filters Mast painted and re-wired by JSI '07 Sails washed and serviced by JSI '07 Cockpit cushions '07