- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 32' Beneteau Oceanis 321 1998 is a very comfortable cruising boat. She has a private aft cabin and she is well configured below deck. She is lightly used and nicely cared for. This vessel has never been chartered and is equipped for shorthanded cruising. She sails with excellent stability while maintaining a shallow draft of 4’3”.
Key features include:
- In-mast furling
- 12v Refrigeration
- Very Clean
- V-berth forward, main salon with settee to port, and aft facing navigation table. U-shaped settee to starboard with convertible dinette. Enclosed head compartment midship to starboard with shower. U-shaped galley to port. Private aft cabin to starboard with athwart ship king-size berth. Varnished cherry stained interior, varnished cabin sole, green interior cushion fabrics. Headroom 6’3”. (4) Opening hatches and (8) opening ports for wonderful light and ventilation. (5) 12v Hella fans Companionway custom screen
- Adler Barbour 12v "Cold Machine" refrigerator Double stainless steel sink Electric pump-out for ice box drain Water heater (110v/engine); 6 gallon water heater with new fresh water pump 2-burner propane stove w/oven Accomodating counter space and storage areas
- Autohelm ST4000 autopilot Autohelm ST50 depth sounder Autohelm ST50 Speed & Distance logs Raytheon ST60 wind Autohelm instruments on pedestal pod Uniden Class D DSC VHF Radio (new in 2012) New VHF Antenna and in-mast wiring (2012) Plastimo Compass Garmin GPSMAP 546 GPS Color Chartplotter Jensen AM/FM/CD Stereo with interior & cockpit speakers. Exterior AM/FM antenna for improved reception
- 110v A/C Electrical System 12v DC Electrical System (3) Group 27 batteries Dockside electrical cables 20 amp automatic battery charger Battery parallel switches Battery condition switch
- Sails and Rigging
- In-mast furling mainsail New Doyle dacron mainsail Pro-furl roller furling Spare genoa halyard Inboard genoa track (2) Lewmar Self-tailing primary winches (2) Lewmar Self-tailing cabin top winches Lewmar traveler Solid boom vang Dacron roller furling genoa All control lines are led aft to the cockpit to self-tailing winches and line clutches Whisker pole
- Deck and Hull
- Hull and deck are white Green cove and boot stripe Swim platform with ladder Transom shower Bimini with windshield (dodger) Closed cell-foam cockpit cushions Life-sling (2) Fortress FX-16 Anchors, each with 60 ft. of chain and rode Recessed anchor well Bow pulpit with rails Side stanchions with double lifelines Port & starboard stern rail seats Winch handle holders Anchor roller Outboard motor bracket Bottom painted in August 2010 – no blisters Bottom cleaned & new zinc installed 8/12
- 3-blade bronze propeller (new in 2011) Racor fuel filter Wheel steering New 12v bilge pump with float switch; Manual bilge pump Marine toilet with overboard or holding tank Dripless stuffing gland Single lever clutch/throttle controls on pedestal Many engine spare parts Weed deflector Freshwater cooled Yanmar 3GM30 27 HP diesel engine.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Docked in Cape Coral! "ASK ANDY!" Andy Gillis (239) 292-1915 Price Reduced to $56,500! Two private cabins, 4'3" draft, 6' 3" cabin headroom! For more details and to arrange a showing appointment, please contact Andy Gillis - (239) 292-1915 T o send an email to Andy Gillis, please "click" below andy@RossYachtSales.com "ASK ANDY!" Your mobile Yacht Broker Specialist in the FORT MYERS & CAPE CORAL area!