- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE IS A "WELLCRAFT"
SHE IS THE BEAUTIFUL AND SHED KEPT FOR 17 YEARS "ST. TROPEZ 3200" BUILT BY WELLCRAFT
THIS BOAT IS POWERED BY TWIN 5.7L MERCRUISER FRESH WATER COOLED INBOARDS WITH ONLY 650 HOURS. HER OLD ENGINES WERE REMOVED DUE TO LACK OF WINTERIZING BY HER PREVIOUS OWNER AND NEW ENGINES OUT OF THE BOX WERE INSTALLED.
THIS BOAT IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, ELECTRONICS, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, SEARCH LIGHT, WINDLASS, ICE MAKER, SWIM PLATFORM, AM FM CD PLAYER, DRIPLESS SHAFT LOGS, FRESH WATER FLUSH HEAD AND SHED KEPT FOR OVER 17 YEARS.
St. Tropez was one of the first American built cruisers that had the "Euro" look.
There are berths for six adults.
The single level cockpit is arranged with a double helm seat forward, a companion seat opposite and removable bench seating aft.
The cockpit is uncluttered with room for some light tackle fishing.
This boat is absolutely beautiful and shows from all of the years under cover.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURE AND INFORMATION
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD STATEROOM WITH ISLAND BED SLEEPS 2 ON THE DINETTE SLEEPS 2 ON THE CONVERTIBLE SEATING ADJACENT TO DINETTE COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY LARGE AFT DECK FULL ENCLOSURE SWIM PLATFORM LARGE SIDEDECKS
- REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER, NEW IN 2011 MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP DEEP DISH SINK UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS U SHAPED GALLEY WITH PLENTY OF ROOM
- COMPASS GPS AND PLOTTER FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION RADAR BY RAYTHEON, 24 MILE ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER VHF MARINE RADIO, 2
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT 6.5 ONAN GENERATOR SEARCH LIGHT HAND HELD SEARCH LIGHT HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER BATTERY CHARGER ICE MAKER SHORE POWER WIPERS HORN BILGE PUMPS TRIM TABS, ENLARGED AC DC CONVERTOR AFT DECK LIGHTING HELM LIGHTING POLARITY INDICATORS FUEL WATER SEPARATORS WINDLASS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR BIMINI TOP AND FULL ENCLOSRE MOORING COVER HELM AND AFT DECK CARPETING BOW PULPIT ELECTRONICS ARCH SCREENS SWIM PLATFORM DOCKSIDE WATER COCKPIT ACCESS TO ENGINES
- CABIN FEATURES
- BLINDS CURTAINS AND DRAPERIES MATTRESS COVERS OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS WARDROBE LOCKER
- HEAD WITH HOLDING AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE FRESH WATER FLUSH MEDICINE CABINET SHOWER
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARMS COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT C.O. DETECTOR HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- PHONE HOOK UP AM FM CD PLAYER FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES CENTRAL VAC SYSTEM DRIPLESS SHAFT LOGS COCKPIT COAMING STARBOARD TRANSMISSION REPLACED IN 2007 SHED KEPT FOR 17 YEARS DRIPLESS SHAFT LOGS CHANGED HEAD TO FRESH WATER FLUSH BRUCE ANCHOR QITH 180' CHAIN POWER WINCH WINDLASS SPARE PROP NEXT TO GENSET ENGINES INSTALLED NEW IN 1995 SHE SHINES LIKE A NEW PENNY
- Mears Point YS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS YACHT TODAY.