- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
***2nd MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION***
Built with the fisherman in mind First Draw not only give you the legendary ride of a Jarrett Bay but offers features such as a large and very roomy salon, 2 Staterooms, 2 Heads and crew bunks. There is a 600 lb per day Eskimo Ice Maker, LARGE in deck fish boxes, Live Bait Wells and much much more. First Draw in Turn Key and ready for the Season. Call today for complete details and Showing Instructions.
- 2 Stateroom 2 Head Layout with Companionway Over and Under Bunks. As you enter the Salon you will see a large L-shape sofa to port, galley just forwar ofthe sofa and three bar stools to starboard. Master Stateroom is located to Port directly at the bottom of the stairs leading from the salon.The Master Stateroom offers a full size bed with storage underneath as well as a Private Ensuit Head. Master also includes AC controls, 15" Flat Screen TV as well as a Seperate Hanging Locker. The Mater Head has Teak and Holy Flooring and a Seperate Stand Up Shower. Located directly across the companionway from the Master Stateroom is the Guest Head with the over and under bunks just forward of that. Continuing forward you will find the guest stateroom. This stateroom offer criss cross bunks with storage underneath as well as a large storage area to port.
- Galley is located on the port side forward area of the salon and offers: (4) Sub-Zero ( pull out draw style) Referigator / Freezer Granite Counter Top Sharpe R90GS Microwave / Convection Oven Teak Sole High Gloss Mahogony Cabinets
- 6' 8" Head Room in Salon L-Shape Leather Sofa aft Salon (Port Side) Carpet Runner (3) Stainless Bar Stools forward Salon (Starboard Side) Flat Screen TV and Entertainment Center forward Salon (Starboard Side) (2) Storage Drawers Under TV Privacy Blinds to Windows and Door AC / DC Power Control Panel Access Air Conditioning Outlets above Window Valances Port and Starboard Sides Teak Stairs Leading to Below Deck Accommodations Storage Under Stairs High Gloss Mahogony Cabinets
- AC and DC Lighting Through out 21.5kw Onan Generator (4) Battery Charger (4) Engine Battery (2) House Battey 50 Amp Shore Power (2) 50 Amp Shore Power Cord Electronic Emergency Engine Shut Down Caterpillar Engine Read Out Displays at Helm in Overhead
- Electronics are located in two Hyraulic Lift Electronic Boxes. (2) Icom M-502 VHF Radio NorthStar 962 GPS/Plotter Simrad AP-25 Autopilot Furuno 1200 LCD Sounder (2) ACR Remote Spotlight Furuno Nav-Net VX2 Furuno FS-1503 Single Side Band Radio JBL MR-18.3 Marine Stereo System TracVision 6 Satallite TV Furuno 72 Mile Radar
- Teak Cockpit Teak Covering Boards (2) In Deck 500lb Fish Box w/ Macerator (1) In Deck 2000lb Fish Box w/ Macerator Stern Fish Box with built in Bait Wells Bait Wells have Seperate Pumps and Seperate Lights Tuna Door Fighting Chair Cockpit Ice Maker (Eskimo 600lb) Cockpit Freezer Rigging Station with Fresh Water Storage under Rigging Station 5 Drawer Tackle Storage in Rigging Station Engine Room Access Overhead Lights and Stereo Speakers under Bridge Deck Overhang (4) Underwater Lights Fresh water Wash Down Raw Water Wash Down (6) Rod Holders in Covering Boards Ice Storage Bin Starboard Cockpit Under Gunnell Courtesy Lighting Cockpit DeMister System w/4 Outlets Anchor Windlass w/ extra Battery and Charger Teak Toe Rail Teak Anchor Pulpit Bausch Tower Rupp OutRiggers 10 Rod Rocket Launcher on Belly Band (2) Cockpit Flood Lights Teak Ladder Treads on Bridge Ladder Teak Salon Entrance Door Tuna Tube BRIDGE DECK: Built In Drink Box (Helm Area) (2) Shimano High Speed Teaser Reel mounted in Hard Top at Helm Over Head Electronic Box (4) Overhead Lighting Bridge Deck Seating w/ Storage to Starboard and Forward of Helm Teak Helm Pod Single Lever Engine Controls (2) Overhead Stereo Speakers Custom Curtain Package
- Trim Tabs Sea Water Recovery Fresh Water System Engine Block Heaters Oil Changing System both Engines and Generator Electronic Trolling Valves Dripless Shaft Logs Hydraulic Steering DeMister System in Engine Room Duel Racor Fuel Filters w/ Pressure Gauges Sting Ray Water Pumps Mod WTS-1500 Head Hunter Toilet System Air Driven Opener for Salon Door
- Call Central Listing Agent, Ben Green, at 252-241-7757 or email him at email@example.com for complete specs and details
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.