- 142 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The quintessential East Coast Luxury Motoryacht, “Espresso III” was designed to reach those secluded, hard to find cays, beaches and bays. With a draft of only 7’2” and a top speed of 19 knots, Espresso III is capable of reaching peace and tranquility with speed and comfort. A gorgeous 5 stateroom interior designed by Dee Robinson is complimented by a stunning, highly detailed millwork package in African Cherry. Take into account all new paint in 2010, an intensive maintenance program and regular upgrades, Espresso III is a must-see for any buyer in the market for a tri-deck that represents exceptional value for the money.
- Accommodations and Layout
- "ESPRESSO III" was designed with five (5) staterooms for owner and guests with a large panoramic sky lounge and expansive flybridge The Main Salon is spacious, elegant and perfectly complimented by the cherry millwork, it features a sofa and four chairs, a game table as well as a fully equipped entertainment center. Forward of the main salon is the elegantly appointed Dining Room that easily accommodates 10 guests. A formal Aft Deck off the Main Salon is uniquely equipped with air conditioning for those sultry afternoons. This deck is perfect for comfortable alfresco dining! The full beam Master Stateroom, with king bed, features beautiful African Cherry woodwork throughout. It features a built-in sofa, vanity and luxurious ensuite head with a large Jacuzzi tub, shower and his and hers sinks.Two king bedded Guest Staterooms are located amidship on the Lower Deck and feature beautiful raised panel Cherry woodwork, vanity and ensuite bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs and double sinks. The forward port Guest Stateroom features a queen berth and a large ensuite head. The Twin Stateroom includes an entertainment center and full ensuite head. The upper deck Sky Lounge provides the perfect venue for entertainment and relaxation with a 42" retractable plasma screen with theater sound. The full service, stool-seated bar with back-lit onyx counters, makes the Sky Lounge a popular gathering spot. Sliding glass doors open to the Bridge Deck aft of the Sky Lounge and features protective seating for 15 at three tables with gorgeously inlaid designs. The expansive Sun Deck includes an 8-person jacuzzi with built-in sun pads and open deck area with teak chaise lounge chairs. To escape from the sun, there is additional seating aft as well as a full service bar. A plasma TV and barbecue area are just forward. The Captain's Cabin is located on the Bridge Deck just aft of the wheelhouse and features a double berth and ensuite head. The Engineer's Cabin is located on the Lower Deck aft of the engine room and includes a head ensuite. Three (3) additional Crew Cabins are located forward on the Lower Deck each with twin/bunk style berths and ensuite heads. The Crew Lounge is also located on the Lower Deck and features an "L" shaped settee with table, Whirlpool microwave and refrigerator.
- Mechanical Equipment
- Main Engines: (2) Caterpillar 3512B @ 2250 hp each Main Engine Hours: Port 3250 / Starboard 3250 as of 24 Aug 2012 Propellers/Shafting: 52" Generators: (2) Northern Lights 80 kW @ 1800 rpm Generator Hours: 13,000 aprx. total Rebuilt 31 Jan 2011 Reduction Gears: Reintjes 3.1:1 ratio Bow Thruster: Quantum Marine; 24", 90 hp Stabilizers: Quantum Marine ARC Bilge Pumps: (2) 7.5 hp pumps; (1) additional for emergency engine room Village Marine oily water separator CO2 Flooding system for main engine room and galley Fuel Oil Transfer System Lube Oil System - storage and dirty tanks Sea Water Cool System: (2) Main seachests w/ crossover and isolation valves Compressed Air System: (2) Emglo air compressors Sanitary System: Headhunter waste treatment system with (3) black water tanks
- Electrical Equipment
- Electrical system AC: 460/208/120 VAC, 60 Hz, 3-phase primary system Shore Power: (2) 208 3 phase 60 V AC 100 amp connections with 100 ft. cable; (1) 75 KVA Atlas shore power converter Electrical system: DC - 12 VDC and 24 VDC Emergency DC lighting loads and electronics (2) Charles battery chargers; 60 amp and (1) 40 amp 24 volt CD/115 volt AC SIx (6) heavy duty batteries Odyssey PC 1700 for starting main engines and generators Separate 12V battery system for electronics and ships service
- (2) Northstar GPS (2) Furuno 72 mile radar (2) Furuno VHF's F77 Sat phone/fax Mini M sat phone Sea Tel Wave Call Internet Access C Plath auto pilot
- Deck Equipment
- (2) Muir 8000 lb. vertical anchor windlass with capstans (2) Maxwell VWC 3500 vertical 24V DC electric capstans (2) 100 amp 3 phase shore supply inlets, 2 bow & 2 stern (1) Nautical Structure 3500 lb crane with dual actuators hydraulic powered rotation left with remote control (2) Poole type 397 lb. galvanized anchors with rigging (2) 400 feet 3/4 high test galvanized chain (2) 8-step Marquipt gangways with mounting bracket in four locations (1) 17.5 ft. Telescoping Marquipt articulating hydraulic passerelle Custom hand rails Custom teak cap rails Custom teak decks
- Tender and Toys
- 18' Nautica RIB w/ Yamaha 115 hp 4-stroke (2) 2008 FX 1300 Yamaha Wave Runners Water Ski Equipment Wake Board Equipment Dive compressor and scuba/snorkel gear
- All owners' personal property, wines, CDs and DVDs, silver flatware and miscellaneous items. A full inventory of exclusions to be provided at time of fully executed Purchase Agreement.
- The quintessential East Coast Luxury Motoryacht, “Espresso III” was designed to reach those secluded, hard to find cays, beaches and bays. With a draft of only 7’2” and a top speed of 21 knots, Espresso is capable of reaching peace and tranquility withspeed and comfort. A gorgeous 5 stateroom interior designed by Dee Robinson is complimented by a stunning, highly detailed millwork package in African Cherry. Take into account a recent paint job, an intensive maintenance program and regular upgrades, Espresso III is a must-see for any buyer in the market for a tri-deck that represents exceptional value for the money.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Noell Vawter 561.833.4462; Noell@WorthAvenueYachts.com Michael Mahan 954-439-5049; Michael@WorthAvenueYachts.com